Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tetra 26169 Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge, Medium, 3-Pack
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: Medium, 3-Pack|Change

on March 9, 2013
I have the above mentioned aquarium kit. I can confirm that this filter will work in the Mini Might filter that comes with it.

My fish is happy and the tank looks clean. Can't complain. :)
on December 26, 2011
My local pet store doesn't stock these so buying them online was the next best option. They seem to need replacing more than once per month but washing them under running water prolongs their usefulness. Remember to have plastic side facing the front.
1010 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2012
I bought this filter for my Tetra Waterfall Globe Aquarium (1.8 gallon) tank that I bought off of Amazon. It is both a perfect fit, and does a great job of keeping the water flowing through the filter. It also instantly cleaned up my tank from mucky to clear in minutes!

If you have any questions, or want the exact make of my tank and filter, just comment.
on March 28, 2010
It has been numerous years since I had my own aquarium with all the required accessories. Tetra has made some pretty outstanding products since that time and these filter bags do exactly what is required for small aquariums. As soon as I bought this filter with these carttridges, the water has been clear and clean ever since. These cartridges last about 30 days before needing replacement.
on April 27, 2011
this is a great deal. it's a great filter as well. the only thing is that you need to change it out at least once a month or the filter will fall apart and the white fibers will spill all over the tank. it freaked me out when i saw the white fibers. i thought it was a whole bunch of little white worms. then i realized, upon changing the filter and water, that the filter fell apart.
on July 9, 2011
It was a mild headache to find the right size filter cartridge. Tetra had released a new Medium and Large size from their previous release. I took a chance and this one fit my Tetra 10-30i filter. It works really well in trapping the excretions and more from my turtle. I leave it on for a few hours a day and the tank stays relatively clean. Though for the health of my turtle, I still change the water at least once a week.
on December 12, 2012
I love that it is so easy to change and to find the right size. Please dont be like me and forget to rinse the dust out- my fish were giving me evil eye for a whole week.
on June 27, 2012
If this is the right filter cartridge for your filter, it's going to be perfect for you-- if you tried to use it for the wrong filter, of course it isn't going to work! Don't blame the cartridge! This is the cartridge that goes with my filter and it works perfectly. Slip the old filter out after about four weeks (or sooner-- those things can get pretty gross!) and slip the new one into the two grooves in the inside of the filter, and voila!

The package recommends you rinse the filter before putting it in (and turn off the filter before you change the cartridges, just in case) to get rid of any leftover carbon dust. Do that, and your little aquarium is golden!
on February 5, 2015
This may be my go-to place for more of these cartridges as I use them regularly. The clerk at the pet store I normally patronize, was restructuring the inventory and she tried to sell me a single replacement cartridge in which the corner had been chewed on by a chinchilla in the store. I replace my cartridges every two weeks and so the three pack is always the best bet; I have confidence in the Tetra brand overall, I just rinse the fresh one under water to get rid of any excess dust, and it is good to go into my community tank's filter, simple as that. Bag does not rend or anything, just insert as directed. Happy so far and will keep going with this brand and quantity!
on January 14, 2016
Buying this (and the accompanying filter) through Amazon is the cheapest way to have a great filter for water turtles. I have this size in my 40 gallon tank, and it works great (the water is only about 6" deep).