Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 320 reviews
on July 26, 2009
Not only do all the parts of this replacement set fit on my Osterizer blender, but this kit includes an ICE CRUSHER blade. The ice-crusher blade not only crushes ice...but it blends far more thoroughly than the orginal, regular blade, which originally came with my Osterizer. The ice-crusher blade looks similar to the regular blade -- but one tine is much, much longer and larger than the other three. This "ice-crusher" blade mixes smoothies and sandwhich spreads far, far more quickly and efficiently than the regular blade. "Not for ice-crushing only"! And all the other equipment comes with it, as well! All just the same as on my original machine -- except that the cover part, here, is of a more flexible plastic, whilst my original was of a hard plastic. But they work exactly the same! Wheeee! : )
on June 2, 2014
Perfect, almost. I got the wrong top forgot my blender is circular not square, but it's okay as I will be ordering the square jar anyway just to have 2. Will definitely order from this service again.
on March 24, 2017
Everythng fit perfectly and saved us from having to buy a new blender.
on March 12, 2017
These fit my blender perfectly and is of the same quality as the originals.
on March 4, 2017
Machine works like new.
on July 13, 2014
It is the perfect replacement.
on March 23, 2014
It fit my oster blender perfectly would recommend it
It actually chops better than the one that came with it
Each piece in this kit fits our blender exactly as it should and works correctly.
on December 6, 2010
Won't down rank this because the part itself is deliciously OEM quality.

But, warning (not Waring--blender joke) this doesn't fit older Oster blenders with the square jar and thick bottom cap. I bought this because it was described as having "one white cube lide" and "one bottom cap." I guess I was supposed to figure out that a "cube lide" was actually a Cloverleaf shaped lid (Look at the picture, dummy) and a thin plastic bottom cap. The bottom fits but wobbles around in a highly unnerving fashion. The top is just wrong. The square shaped blender jar has a smaller top.

So if your Cloverleaf jar, thin plastic bottomed Oster needs renewal, this is the one, baby.
on January 22, 2015
I'm giving this three stars because while the product I recieved was of good quality, it did not fit my ~20 year old Oster Osterizer 5-cup glass jar. This kit appears to be for the Oster 4918 5-Cup Glass Jar like this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M0NGHW/ with the slightly "clover leaf" top.

Thanks Amazon for the great customer service and outstanding return policy!

If you have an older style (sometimes called beehive) 5-cup glass jar like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JEMUPA/ then this is NOT the correct lid, however oster does sell the correct one directly: http://www.oster.com/parts-%26-accessories/blenders/014357-050-090.html