Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,072 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,211 reviews
on December 13, 2016
I got this in the mail today from Amazon. I bought the watch for biking and working out at the Gym. I was looking at some picture images of the watch before l bought it. I saw one picture with Actor Mark Walberg wearing it. He wore it to the MTV Awards in 2012. The blog said it was one of his favorite everyday watch. Then I watched some utubevideos on the watch and was convinced to buy it. I needed a watch with a Large Display. Let me first say that I'm a watch collector mostly Casio Gshocks, I have over 20 . I also have 4 Casio Protrek watches and about 7 Regular Casio Digitial and Analog Watches. I never was much on Timex watches before, even though I have 3 Timex expedition watches. I just never thought they were as durable as gshock. Doesn't mean they make a bad watch in any way. I Love my Timex expedition watches. But every since the first gshock came out in 1983 . I never had a more Durable watch. I been wearing gshocks for 33years never had a problem with anyone of them. Plus Casio makes Solar power Atomic Watches and Timex doesn't that I know of. So Back to this watch it has 100meter water resistant. 100 Lap counter and LARGE NUMBERS. THAT IS A PLUS, for a man 54 years old . The watch has a very compfortable Resin Band. The watch is big but not to big . I have a 7 inch wrist size perfect size for me or someone with a smaller or Larger wrist. If your looking for the perfect workout watch then look no further. This watch is for you . Take it from a watch collector with 33years experience. Buy it from Amazon.com and save money. Amazon is the best place to buy watches. A company That stans behind there products. Happy Holidays and enjoy the watch you choose.
review image
on December 11, 2016
Have owned several of these. I've also owned tons of other digital watches, all more expensive than this one but hands down (sorry for the pun), this is the best.
Pros:
Large numbers and easy to read. Can see what you need to at a very quick glance.
No clutter/unnecessary features or info on screen(s).
Has very useful functions: 5 alarms (daily, weekly, etc..), stopwatch, etc... and not loaded with gimmicky ones.
Face is set back enough that I've not had issues with scratches.
With heavy alarm and stopwatch use get a consistent 2 years of battery life.
Buttons placement very well thought out. Example, light is top right button, when wearing on left hand very easy reach. My other current watch is on top left and when you reach across face to light up. Minor but all the buttons/functions well placed and thought out.
Not too heavy, too big, or too thick like many sport watches.
Band is comfortable and has good flex. When you go to put it on it "flops" around your wrist nicely and is very easy to slap on with no thought or effort. Some watches you have to really focus on getting it fastened, etc...

Con:
It's not a bad looking watch but, like most digital watches, it's not the most professional or good looking watch I've owned. But I wear it in all situations and the easy read screen and functionally of this watch is as good as it gets.
on January 20, 2017
 As my time as a professional track and field athlete this watch was and is the best training buddy I've had. Watch the review video for more information.

The only downside is that when the battery dies it sometimes kills the water resistant seal. Other than that, its perfect for my needs and is highly recommended.
review image review image review image review image
on December 10, 2016
I think my family may be done with Timex watches. Two of us bought the same version (one man's watch, one women's) of this Timex watch in early August 2016. The light that illuminates the watch's face (activated by a button on the watch) has now failed on both watches. The women's watch conked out in November; the light on the men's watch gave up the ghost yesterday. On at least three previous women's Timex watches we've bought, the light has also ceased functioning in about three or four months. We love the features on the Timex: timer, 100-lap chronometer, 5 alarms, and the interval timer, but we can't see buying new watches every four or five months for the sake of an unreliable, ephemeral feature.
on August 24, 2016
I have been buying this watch for years, but recently there has been a serious quality problem with the light - I bough one in August 2015 and after 6 months the night light stopped working. I replaced it in Feb 2016 and by June the light stopped working. I replaced it in June and on August 23rd the light stopped working AGAIN...of course the return policy is only 30 days..Have a hard time believing I am just unlucky. There must be a quality problem. Perhaps stupid to keep ordering them - but for 10 years they reliably lasted two - three years at least.
on May 23, 2017
This is probably my fourth Timex Ironman watch. I think its functions are very well designed. The capabilities of the watch (particularly timer functions and Indiglo) keep me coming back. Now, I have a very expensive watch that just sits in the safe - it just tells time and date. These are the watches I actually use. (My interest is function, not fashion).

I bang them up and eventually they fail, one way or another. The plastic bands are good in some ways, but they break after a while.

If this kind of watch is "too big" (personal decision) then it catches excessively on long-sleeve shirts, coats or sweaters when trying to put them on - an annoyance. If the watch is too small it is difficult to read. I find this watch to be practical for a physically active life that is not built on fashion.
on April 18, 2017
This watch checks all the boxes I want: readability, easy of use, time-day-date, two time zones, chrono. The large digits make this watch easy to read. The features seem easy to understand and to use. I haven't opened the included instructions because it was straightforward figuring out how the functions work.The band is comfortable, the watch is lightweight. It looks good on the wrist. I haven't tested the water resistance yet but not worried about it. On occasion I feel that I need to press very deliberately on the "start split" button to have it register the press, and the long end of the watch band infrequently snags on my sleeve. I wish there was a version of this watch that had black lugs, but I didn't find one when I was searching for this watch. Overall I'm happy with this watch. I would buy again.
on June 25, 2017
This watch doesn't last long in a functional state. The warranty is for 12 mos - too bad for me because I didn't pay attention to this. At about 10 mos, the backlight stopped working so I couldn't see what time it was at night. At about 12 mos, the strap keeper broke. These weren't deal beakers for me. But, at 14 mos, the water seal has now failed. Now, all I see is condensation, making the numbers too difficult to see when the moisture catches light (in the pic, the numbers seem OK - not what it looks to the naked eye). I consider myself an average user - I wear the watch cycling, in the shower, and playing with the kids in the pool.
review image
on April 17, 2017
This was the 4th watch we ordered over the years. 2 of them arrived with the watch already running (who knows how long or maybe it was a used and returned one)
The watch is good if you receive a new one, otherwise the battery dies very soon and replacing the battery almost cost as much as the watch itself, plus it looses the waterproof feature
on May 22, 2017
I have been a runner for over 30 years. This has been the standard watch for runners especially those who are training for a marathon and doing a run/walk. This watch has dual timers so you can set it to beep after 7 minutes and then after 1 minute and repeat. There are newer watches that have GPS and will track your distance but this one does not do that. This one also has an alarm so I use it when traveling as an alarm clock. I don't remember how many of these have purchase in the last 30 years, but I don't consider buying anything else. I love this watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.