Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 746 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 886 reviews
on December 8, 2015
I buy thousands of dollars in products from Amazon a year - usually at least a couple items a week. This has to be one of the biggest rip offs ever. At first I glance I thought I had received just the plastic dispensers with no tape included. When you look more carefully, you see how little tape is included. It's about one-fifth or less of the capacity of the dispensers. These are certainly not standard rolls of tape. A real rip off.
on January 19, 2017
Overall this tape works great, and it is clear so it works for many different jobs without any visual disturbances. However, the tape rolls are smaller than the typical tape roll you buy in the store, I would say they are not completely filled. The tape does hold well to multiple surfaces just what I have come to expect from this big brand. I would say if you need tape in this case you’re better off traveling to the store. I bought this tape to wrap holiday gifts and to tape up the back of the envelopes in which I ship my customers’ smaller supplies with. Always check your measurements- these 3 rolls have 300 ft which typically you could fit 300 per roll realistically. I wrapped maybe half of my holiday gifts with 3 rolls I should have been able to easily do all and was not able to, so I am disappointed next time I will just go to the store. Another thing with this tape is although it is transparent it has a light white hue so you can still see it on the packaging, which does not bother me.
on December 12, 2015
I am always bad at measurements so I didn't anticipate these tape rolls would be so thin, they look like they are already half-used. Hopefully they will get me through the Christmas wrapping season but I won't be buying these again.
on August 23, 2016
What can I say about Scotch Magic Tape that everyone doesn't already know. I use the tape in an office type tape dispenser by popping the little plastic holders off the holder. I use Scotch tape for everything I need tape for. I've always loved the transparent tape so that is all I purchase. It's strong, durable, and long lasting. I only use the 3/4" because I personally believe that the wider the better it will hold.
on January 25, 2017
I would've given these 5 stars, but I was unaware that Scotch made this new tiny size as I had never seen it prior. They plastic holders are about 1/2 the size of the normal ones, which is what I was expected. The tape is the same size. I gave 3 stars because I hope that Scotch will hire someone who will write a more efficient headline. With staples like scotch tape, I rarely take the time to read the detailed description.
As far as PHOTOS, go, it isn't easy to tell that these are half the size and difficult for elderly woman like my mother to handle.
on December 18, 2015
I purchased this product as I was in need of tape to wrap Christmas gifts. I have been able to wrap around 35 gifts with the tape rolls so far and have half of my last roll left. I accidentally confused this as being clear tape, but it isn't as it does have a slight matte finish to it as noted on the listing (I should have paid more attention). No big deal to me though.
on March 31, 2016
I know what you're thinking - how can Scotch Tape be "Magic"?

Well let me tell you - it's true - this Scotch Tape is magical. It never fails when I need to use it to stick two things together, especially paper. Boy, does it really work wonders with paper. How does it work? I know, you might think that since this is Scotch "Magic" Tape, that the "Magic" might be a secret.

But I'll tell you, friend.

There's a light adhesive on the backside of this plastic roll that allows it to stick things together. That's the "Magic" that Scotch has perfected, and its wonderful.
on August 21, 2013
This is the standard tape you would use for any and every purpose under the sun from gift wrapping to small packages or even temporary household repairs. If I can get scotch tape for a few cents more then I will purchase this over any other brand because of its quality. Scotch tape has been around for a long long time because of customer satisfaction. Mulitple packs are generally cheaper to buy rather than single rolls. It has its own dispenser although I mainly buy it to insert into a heavier metal dispenser because it is so much easier to use and you need only one hand to grab and cut tape when the other is busy holding something down. The plastic dispensers are only good in a pinch.
on December 11, 2014
Not really sure what to say in a review about tape. This is the preferred tape for my garment design class, since you can write right on it with a drafting pencil or a pen. Lots of patternmaking requires multiple steps of cutting and taping before you get to a completed pattern design, so we go through a lot of tape each term. This 3-pack will probably get me through next term, and it cost about the same to add this to my order as it would to buy it from a store in person. I really just bought it here because I needed one more inexpensive item to bump me up to that $35 free shipping mark.
on November 21, 2016
The tape specifications does say that it measures 300 inches, however I doubt many people realize how little tape this really is. I know that I did not.

I wrapped maybe 30 Christmas presents with this tape and had emptied all three rolls entirely. I had to buy more rolls from elsewhere to complete wrapping presents.

Compared to what I would consider a normal roll these rolls have maybe 1/3 of the tape. A quick google search seems to back this up in suggesting that a normal roll should be over 1000 inches.