Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 19, 2017
Overall this tape works great, and it is clear so it works for many different jobs without any visual disturbances. However, the tape rolls are smaller than the typical tape roll you buy in the store, I would say they are not completely filled. The tape does hold well to multiple surfaces just what I have come to expect from this big brand. I would say if you need tape in this case you’re better off traveling to the store. I bought this tape to wrap holiday gifts and to tape up the back of the envelopes in which I ship my customers’ smaller supplies with. Always check your measurements- these 3 rolls have 300 ft which typically you could fit 300 per roll realistically. I wrapped maybe half of my holiday gifts with 3 rolls I should have been able to easily do all and was not able to, so I am disappointed next time I will just go to the store. Another thing with this tape is although it is transparent it has a light white hue so you can still see it on the packaging, which does not bother me.
on December 12, 2015
I am always bad at measurements so I didn't anticipate these tape rolls would be so thin, they look like they are already half-used. Hopefully they will get me through the Christmas wrapping season but I won't be buying these again.
on August 23, 2016
What can I say about Scotch Magic Tape that everyone doesn't already know. I use the tape in an office type tape dispenser by popping the little plastic holders off the holder. I use Scotch tape for everything I need tape for. I've always loved the transparent tape so that is all I purchase. It's strong, durable, and long lasting. I only use the 3/4" because I personally believe that the wider the better it will hold.
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 18, 2015
I purchased this product as I was in need of tape to wrap Christmas gifts. I have been able to wrap around 35 gifts with the tape rolls so far and have half of my last roll left. I accidentally confused this as being clear tape, but it isn't as it does have a slight matte finish to it as noted on the listing (I should have paid more attention). No big deal to me though.
on August 21, 2013
This is the standard tape you would use for any and every purpose under the sun from gift wrapping to small packages or even temporary household repairs. If I can get scotch tape for a few cents more then I will purchase this over any other brand because of its quality. Scotch tape has been around for a long long time because of customer satisfaction. Mulitple packs are generally cheaper to buy rather than single rolls. It has its own dispenser although I mainly buy it to insert into a heavier metal dispenser because it is so much easier to use and you need only one hand to grab and cut tape when the other is busy holding something down. The plastic dispensers are only good in a pinch.
on December 11, 2014
Not really sure what to say in a review about tape. This is the preferred tape for my garment design class, since you can write right on it with a drafting pencil or a pen. Lots of patternmaking requires multiple steps of cutting and taping before you get to a completed pattern design, so we go through a lot of tape each term. This 3-pack will probably get me through next term, and it cost about the same to add this to my order as it would to buy it from a store in person. I really just bought it here because I needed one more inexpensive item to bump me up to that $35 free shipping mark.
on November 21, 2016
The tape specifications does say that it measures 300 inches, however I doubt many people realize how little tape this really is. I know that I did not.

I wrapped maybe 30 Christmas presents with this tape and had emptied all three rolls entirely. I had to buy more rolls from elsewhere to complete wrapping presents.

Compared to what I would consider a normal roll these rolls have maybe 1/3 of the tape. A quick google search seems to back this up in suggesting that a normal roll should be over 1000 inches.
I recently ran out of tape and it was cold and raining outside. So I came on Amazon and ordered this three pack along with some other stuff under the prime program with free two day shipping. Not only did it indeed arrive in 2 days, but the price on it was well in line for what I could pick it up for locally. And the tape is the Scotch name brand that works and sticks perfectly. Not a bad deal at all no matter how you look at it. I recommend you buy the three pack here anytime, either by itself on prime, (if you belong to it), or bundled with something else. Whether its cold and raining out or not...: )
on July 11, 2015
Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make bored kids disappear!

I'll agree with all the other reviews; Good quality, nearly invisible, and bonds to paper. So, you wanna know my magic trick?

Tape pictures outside of kid-level windows with the print facing in. Give them a box of dry-erase markers and let them "trace" the image on the inside of the window. The magic tape pulls away leaving a beautiful (and temporary) stained glass art.
on June 26, 2016
Even though picture seems to show 3, you do receive 6 as described. I appreciate the removeable quality of the Magic tape. I bought this size as the tape dispenser I use - a beautiful stainless steel art piece from MOMO only holds the smaller diameter tape rolls. The normal refills are too large. These work fine although I do have to break apart the housings to extract the rolls. Sometimes you have to put up with a little inconvenience to live along Art.