Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 0.75 x 300 in|Color: Transparent|Change

Showing 1-10 of 699 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 842 reviews
on January 19, 2017
Overall this tape works great, and it is clear so it works for many different jobs without any visual disturbances. However, the tape rolls are smaller than the typical tape roll you buy in the store, I would say they are not completely filled. The tape does hold well to multiple surfaces just what I have come to expect from this big brand. I would say if you need tape in this case you’re better off traveling to the store. I bought this tape to wrap holiday gifts and to tape up the back of the envelopes in which I ship my customers’ smaller supplies with. Always check your measurements- these 3 rolls have 300 ft which typically you could fit 300 per roll realistically. I wrapped maybe half of my holiday gifts with 3 rolls I should have been able to easily do all and was not able to, so I am disappointed next time I will just go to the store. Another thing with this tape is although it is transparent it has a light white hue so you can still see it on the packaging, which does not bother me.
on December 8, 2015
I buy thousands of dollars in products from Amazon a year - usually at least a couple items a week. This has to be one of the biggest rip offs ever. At first I glance I thought I had received just the plastic dispensers with no tape included. When you look more carefully, you see how little tape is included. It's about one-fifth or less of the capacity of the dispensers. These are certainly not standard rolls of tape. A real rip off.
on December 12, 2015
I am always bad at measurements so I didn't anticipate these tape rolls would be so thin, they look like they are already half-used. Hopefully they will get me through the Christmas wrapping season but I won't be buying these again.
on December 18, 2015
I purchased this product as I was in need of tape to wrap Christmas gifts. I have been able to wrap around 35 gifts with the tape rolls so far and have half of my last roll left. I accidentally confused this as being clear tape, but it isn't as it does have a slight matte finish to it as noted on the listing (I should have paid more attention). No big deal to me though.
on August 3, 2015
Tape now comes in mini-rolls... who knew. It's been the same size for so long, didn't think I needed to check how many inches are on the roll. Turns out to be 150 less than the last time I ordered tape.
review image
on March 10, 2017
This tape is so nice! It's very sticky and easy to work with. I highly recommend this it's a great deal on fancy tape! Wrapped my hello kitty presents with this and it turned out so nice!
on December 30, 2016
Excellent product. Very happy. If I gave this 5 stars, it is everything it claims to be, and if there is any kind of an issue with this product, I would def write it here.
on December 24, 2014
3M Scotch brand Magic Tape is legendary. Never discolors, has no gloss, and you can write on it. This three-pack is very small dispensers, so you can put one in all the places you need tape, instead of running around the house looking for "the tape."
on March 7, 2017
Use tape a lot and love to use Scotch brand even though it is more expensive. Scotch brand has good dispensers, which is as important as the tape quality.
on April 2, 2013
This 3-pack is handy and reasonably priced. I believe that I purchased it because it got me over the $50 to obtain free shipping.
The Scotch Magic Tape brand is vastly superior to the generic imitators.
BTW I am now an Amazon Prime member and love it's benefits.