Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 11, 2009
Gracie LOVED this dog food,she could'nt wait to be fed.I will be buying this again.
2 helpful votes
on May 16, 2012
My 2 dogs go crazy over this food! I made the decision to switch them to it after reviewing all the dry dog foods out there. My 6 year old Boxer has had a sensitive stomach all her life and many days had to be coaxed to eat. Not any more! She is always eager to eat and hasn't had an upset stomach since they started on this about 4 months ago. You don't feed as much as other foods and they started gaining weight on this at first, so I have to watch that. But they look so healthy now! I also get the canned Merrick food, which they get a spoonful of, along with the dry. They love all the canned foods too. I also wish Amazon would carry this food. But I have found one place where the price isn't too bad. A 30 pound bag will last my 2 dogs about a month and a half.
on February 25, 2011
To get our dog to eat this food, we have to hand-feed her. Every night and morning it is a struggle to get her to eat, and often we are forced to put treats or beef stock mixed with the food to get her to eat. She will drink, but we set down a food bowl and she will not touch it.
on September 17, 2007
My dog loves all Merrick foods! I wish amazon sold them themselves, because shipping is so steep elsewhere. My dog was pretty finicky, but we haven't found any Merrick food he doesn't like. The canned ones are great, too!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.