Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on October 7, 2012
As always with a great product a company thinks they need to improve on it. Well I have purchases the last of Merrick Senior and now I must find another food with low fat, low protein and vegetable to fit my loving Bernese Mountain Dog needs. Merrick products for Senior was an excellent dog food. Well balance, with just the right mixture of fresh chicken and vegetable mixed into their dry dog food. Merrick please take my advise and return to the orginal recipe.
on September 20, 2012
Marrick isn't a well known dog food company, but I have been using this brand for years....heck, even my stupid cats steal nuggets from the dogs bowl, so it has to be pretty good!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
Since Merrick changed the formula, we tried different brands. My older dog did not seem to do as well. He is back on this and just seems to have more energy.
on November 3, 2012
They shipped the 30# Merrick dry dog food quickly and packed it well. We have been using Merrick Senior Medley for several years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question