Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 21, 2015
This piggy bank is so adorable. It was the perfect donation for a pre-k classroom. I love when you push his cute nose and it sings and oinks. Finally, a toy that doesn't have an annoying sound or worse is too loud. Also, is quiet enough yet stimulating enough for children with sensory issues. This piggy has a pleasant sound and teaches the numbers 1-10 as you place the coins in the top. Do not confuse this with Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Piggy Bank. The newer version has a really flat nose and is not as cute and sings 40 tunes. I prefer a simple toy that sticks to what this toy is about- simply learning to count. This toy has two modes. One counts from 1-10 and sings "Oh, I'm a piggy bank with some coins big and small and lots of colors. You can learn them all. We've got red and yellow. We've got orange and blue. What's your favorite color? Here's some green ones too. Let's count the coins from one to ten. When we're all done, we'll count again: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten." Then the other mode sings music. It even says "It's music time." When you push piggy's nose in music mode he sings "Put some coins right in the top, clink, clink, clink hear them drop. Open up the door and then play again." Or he sings "Oh, I'm a piggy bank. I have a piggy snout. You can put coins in my slot and you can take them out. The coins go in the top. Can you hear them drop? Come on and open up the door so we can play some more." It makes a cute sound when opening the coin door as well. Piggy also snorts and pretends to sneeze and says excuse me. It's really a cute toy. The piggy also has a low or high volume control on the bottom. We all love that feature! This is a must have toy. It's a real winner. It should be in every pre-k classroom!
on February 23, 2016
This older version of the piggy bank is very cute and perfect for a one-year-old. My grand baby can't quite get the coins in the slot yet, but she loves to open the door and put them inside and take them out again. She keeps trying to put them in the slot, and I'm sure she'll accomplish the task before long. This version is pretty simplistic--it doesn't teach much more than counting to ten, but that is what makes it perfect for a young baby.
on July 25, 2013
Granddaughter 1st birthday gift. She was finally able to push the coins in on her own at about 15 months, there is a slight catch that holds the coins till pushed in, then it counts the coins. Also the door frustrated the heck out of her because she could not get it open to get the coins out. That became a non issue as she got older, stronger and more dexterous. Thankfully there are replacement coins as these things have gone missing in the house, (I just ordered those at the 6 month mark). She uses the coins a a teething toy, as there are different edges to them. Between the songs and the counting it is helping her learn while keeping her entertained.I am not really sure a 6 month old would be able to use this as much as a 1 or 1 1/2 year old would.
on January 29, 2013
Our baby girl of 10 months absolutely love her new piggy bank.

It comes with 5 big coins and 5 small ones with animal heads for head and animal bottoms for tails. Each time you push the snout or insert a coin the piggy plays music, sounds or talks. The piggy bank only counts up to 10 and has 3 songs. The volume control is on the bottom; there are 2 settings. The sounds comes out from underneath the mouth. The coin slot is on top with the "OFF/music/number" switch. The tail and ears doesn't do anything.

We love the music and sound effects and the colorful coins that comes in primary and secondary color except for purple.
The door was and still is a little tough for her little fingers to open. She's not strong enough I guess, but it was a little hard for us to open as well. When we finish inserting all the coins she continually sticks her finger in and out of the slot and the piggy continues to count or provides sounds and that thrills her. Also if you lose any of the coins, you could buy the coins separately in set of 10s.
on September 2, 2014
Two little kids I know and love are enjoying this Piggy a great deal. And the two kiddoes' parents LOVE that the sound can be made very low and the songs are very nice little ditties that they and the kiddoes can dance to. One of the kiddoes just turned one and she loves to try to put the discs into the piggy and smiles at the voices and songs from the piggy and the older kiddo loves to play with it, too, and shows the little one how to use it. Don't worry about the door falling off (which it does occasionally) -- just pop it back on, or leave it off. If a disc rolls under the furniture, don't worry about it, there's plenty more. Anyone who hates the annoying sounds and noises (always TOO LOUD!) that some toys make, will want to give this piggy a pat of thanks.
on June 20, 2014
Not because it breaks and it has to be re-bought, but because its' a MUST HAVE and I keep giving it away thinking I'm done having kids only to have another one. I'm really done this time, though, I swear! But we had to get this for our one year old. Here's what's really neat about this product: You can do colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue) or counting (1-10) or animals (on the faces of the coins) and texture (half of the coins have bumpy sides and half have smooth). I feel like I remember the coins being obviously different in size in the older model (5 big, 5 small, with mama on the big ones and baby on the small ones) but since I have had 4 kids it's possible brain cells have been lost in the process and I am remembering incorrectly.
on May 18, 2015
I can see where other reviewers complained about the door not staying shut. It is not too bad but it does pop open on its own occasionally. But I am still happy with it. My granddaughter loves all the coins...mostly chewing on them!!! She is too little yet to put in slot but they easily go into the slot. You can select different settings...with one it counts each time you drop in a coin (to 10) and the other one plays music. You can also press the nose for music.
on February 1, 2016
My daughter received this as a Christmas gift when she was 18 months old. She loved it then and even now at 2.5 still plays with it. Now we use it to practice colors. Her older siblings who are 4 still play with it from time to time.

I like that the coins are big and sturdy. The pig itself is an awesome size. Perfect for little ones to carry around. The volume has two levels. Thank goodness it isn't annoyingly loud or have ridiculous songs.

Definitely a great gift.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 19, 2015
This was one of the toys we got for our seven-month old son for Christmas. He LOVES it. Those plastic coins are a huge hit. And the music that the pig plays when you drop the coins through the slot is entertaining for him (and actually not very annoying for us).

I like how colorful the toy is overall. And I also appreciate that this toy helps me talk to my other kids (ages 3 and 5) about money, saving, and spending. This is by far one of my favorite baby toys that we own.
on December 29, 2014
Bought this for our 18 month old granddaughter. We keep it here, at our house for her to play with when she comes to visit. She runs to it immediately when she comes in the door! She loves putting the "coins" in the slot and likes the sounds it makes. Colorful and well-made, as you would expect from FP. The coins are large - child would not be able to swallow/choke on them. The only negative is that it weighs in at 1lb 8oz. For us, it's not heavy, but for a baby, I'm thinking if she picked it up and dropped it on her toe.......

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.