Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on September 18, 2013
I was only able to use a few pieces of this as I lived in an apartment at the time but my pup loved running through the tunnel and around the steaks. I only wish I would've had a big yard!
on February 12, 2007
I bought this product to increase my 9 year old son's playtime with our 1 year mini schnauzer. They both love it. It is simple enough for him to setup and run her through it and they both enjoy it tremendously. It has strengthened their bond and increased her activity level. I highly recommend this product particularly for beginners and mature children looking to train and have fun with their pets.
on January 9, 2007
I sent this as a Christmas present to my brother & sister-in-law. They have a young Golder Retriever that has just started agility -- mostly to get him familiar with training & to burn off some energy. He is approx 80 lbs & can use most of the equipment enclosed -- the spacing on the weave poles is a bit too tight for him. They were really happy with it and my young nieces are also having a blast with the stopwatch, ribbons & tunnel!
on April 29, 2008
My one-year-old chinese crested powderpuff took to this kit right off. I took after it right off, too, when a wind set the tunnel and stakes to flying across the neighborhood. So I would caution to use strong stakes for the tunnel.
on July 21, 2008
For the price, this kit is a great value. It's obviously pretty cheaply made, but for those who MIGHT want to get into dog agility it's a great kit to make that determination without spending a couple hundred bucks. Would also be a great toy for kids to use to train their dogs. Shipping was quick - as usual. Didn't have to read the directions in order to figure out how to use it. The ribbon awards were a bit overkill, but the rest is pretty good. Just keep it put up and don't leave your dog unsupervised with it. This led to my beagle stealing the top of the jumping bar and running around the yard with it and she managed to chew one end up pretty good, but it still works.
on May 12, 2007
It was not sturdy enough for my dogs, rottweilers. Tunnel was alright.
on August 25, 2009
Our beagle loves agility training! Can't get enough of the once a week class so we got this starter kit and use it several times a week for practice. Not quite as good as the real equipment but a good (and inexpensive) supplement for three pieces of apparatus of a regular course.
on May 25, 2007
We gave this to our 6 year old daughter, who loves dogs. She has taught both our dogs - a 5 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a 7 year old Doberman how to use the course. It has been a lot of fun and has held up well.
on November 24, 2013
Great buy for the money! Reviews made me worried but I'm glad I bought it still. Yes, not professional quality, but nor is the price. The poles as easy and have lasted over four months now. I have a large German Shepard and he runs threw the tunnel with easy(not one hole yet) and hasn't broke anything. This was meant as an easy back yard fun for him. He goes to a real field for training. I have no regrets and will be buying a second to give him more jumps in the yard. Great value for money. It even lasted a party where our friends ran it and not one bit of damage ;)
on February 5, 2013
I purchased this for my 11 year old daughter to get her into agility training with our Aussie Shepherds. She hasnt been able to use it much over the winter because every exercise requires you to state the equipment into the group, and the ground is pretty solid right now.

This is a really good starter kit to play around with for beginners and worth the $40 price tag.