Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on July 29, 2010
This kit is great for our 15 pound cairn terrier--she loves it. But certainly not big enough or sturdy enough for a large dog. It was fairly inexpensive so I wasn't expecting too much. You can add things that you might have around the yard, like benches or small tables to make it a little more challenging. Most of the other agility equipment is pretty expensive so before investing too much it was good to try it out on a smaller scale like this set. Some of the items like the "start" box and ribbons are a little cheesy, but I could see that kids would get a kick out of it.
on January 17, 2011
Well...it was fun while it lasted...but my beagle/coonhound mix pretty much destroyed the equipment in a couple of weekends. (I bought it for when we go camping...to give us something to do at the campsite in the evenings.)

I could imagine this working really well if you have dogs that are smaller than 20 lbs. But if you have a medium-sized or large dog...you'd be better off investing a little more money in something that will last...and is properly sized.

As a plus...it's VERY portable. Everything folds flat into one small bag.
on November 24, 2013
Great buy for the money! Reviews made me worried but I'm glad I bought it still. Yes, not professional quality, but nor is the price. The poles as easy and have lasted over four months now. I have a large German Shepard and he runs threw the tunnel with easy(not one hole yet) and hasn't broke anything. This was meant as an easy back yard fun for him. He goes to a real field for training. I have no regrets and will be buying a second to give him more jumps in the yard. Great value for money. It even lasted a party where our friends ran it and not one bit of damage ;)
on July 10, 2014
As other reviewers have stated, it is kind of flimsy. But you get what you pay for. We wanted something new to play with for our 40 pound disabled (blind in one eye and somewhat brain damaged) 3 year old dog who wishes he had the coordination to be an agility dog. He loves the jumping post, even though he sometimes knocks down the pole - at least it is light weight and he doesn't get hurt. He tolerates the tunnel if there are a lot of treats involved. He is catching on to the weave poles. We have not tried putting all three together. We are just using this set as individual games to play with him to keep him challenged. We have had it about a month or so and played with it at least a dozen times and it is holding up fine.
on September 20, 2015
I bought his kit mainly because I have a min Aussie shepherd that is full of energy and loves to play I wanted to get exercising in a healthy way! And it worked wonders just with a little patience and love he was doing amazing! Gave him the little ribbons that come with it because he's number one always! Note that the poles are pretty flimsy but as long as you secure it to the ground it will work !
on September 7, 2010
I bought this set, even though some of the reviews mentioned it was cheap -- but for the price, I figured, what the heck. My main goal was to see if my husky puppy (5 months old, 35 pounds) would like it and I can enroll in classes and/or buy better equipment. I have used this product 5 or 6 times so far -- and it is great! I walk my dog a lot, so maybe that is why he is not creating "holes" in the tunnel as others have said (possible if your dogs nails are long -- if you walk him a lot - you should havn't this problem). The tunnel is sturdy and I have had no issues at all. The jump poles work really well also. I have not yet used the weave poles, as that is supposed to be the hardest to train, but I would expect the poles to hold up as well as the jump pole. For my needs -- this product was excellent!
on December 18, 2014
A gift for my daughter. The tunnel is short but good. The poles are okay. But not much in the kit to work with. It is ok to start out training with. But my daughter used it for her puppy. He's grown now, and still uses the tunnel at home for practice. I wish there were more affordable, quality, agility training items on the market.
on April 10, 2014
For theprice this is a pretty good set for beginners. The materials are cheap, except the tunnel which is average. The cheap materials, however, are fine and keep the cost down if you are just wanting to see if this is something your dog will like. If you plan to keep doing agility you will want to get a better product or better yet make the equipment yourself.
I was just wanting to see if this is something my dog would enjoy, so it worked well for me. I will probably be making my own this summer however.
on July 23, 2014
I appreciate the opportunity to get an affordable agility starter kit. My concern is that the quality isn't great. Also, I wish I could practice inside the house because weather gets extreme here and it would be convenient to introduce the obstacles to my dog in a low-distraction environment; the jumping obstacle will only stand with spikes that go into the ground.
on September 24, 2013
For the price this is an ok product. It is plastic and not crazy fragile but not the sturdiest but if you are looking for a sturdy agility kit you are going to have to pay a lot more. I would recommend this for anyone with a small to medium size dog. It is my belief that a large dog would wear it down quickly... unless of course he gets the concept and runs around it and over it with ease ...unlike my dogs who run into and on top of it much more often.