Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 573 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 692 reviews
on July 13, 2017
This is a great table! It was easy to assemble and all of my children love it (aged toddler, preschooler, and school ager)! We gave this table as a gift to our toddler, and we wanted to have a table that he could play trains on without our having to constantly "rebuild" his tracks...and this is perfect! It also has the hard top which is perfect for when he does want to build his own tracks. I would absolutely recommend this table.
on December 12, 2016
The damaged particle board top club, that is. I didn't even unpack the table because as soon as I pulled out the table top, I could see that is was damaged, so I packed it back up to return it. I have ordered another one and will update my review, but if this is a gift, order with plenty of time to send it back if needed. The top being damaged seems to be a common enough problem that I feel Step2 needs to make it a little better quality.
on June 7, 2016
All your train track nightmares solved! My older kids had all of the standard wood tracks that would take up our dining room tables and coffee table with constantly falling apart tracks and screaming kids. Now my little guy happily plays with his trains in peace with no train track parts falling apart and because the table has recessed parts there is plenty of room to store those little trains (anyone else think they multiply like rabbits?) and keep them out of sight when they are not being used.

The table has a great laminated white wood top that converts the table into a lego or play dough surface that my 4 year olds enjoy.
on January 18, 2013
What a fun little table for my 3 year old, as well as for my day care kids. I have a in home day care and it's the first thing the kids run to when they come through my door. Boys, girls, 12 month olds, 4 year olds it doesn't matter. They'll stand there back and forth during the day playing on the table with the trains and cars that I've provided. The train that comes with the table is cheap, my son literally broke the connector within 20 mins of normal play. After a week the train was completely useless. Save yourself the crying and headache and buy extra or back up trains. It was easy to assemble the soild pieces. The pain was putting on the stickers, what a hassle. Too bad they couldn't do that part in the factory. It took me and my hubby working together around 15-20 minutes to put it all together, not bad. It's worth the investment!
on March 31, 2017
I bought this for Christmas for my 2 year old grandson 2016. He loved it! He plays with it for hours every single day. We of course play with him quite a bit though out the day. The amazing part is that he plays with his trains by himself for extended periods of time. He is a very smart and energetic child so this adds to his imagination and creativity. Be sure to have room all the way around it so they can walk all around it. It fit the wooden and cast iron Thomas the trains as well as the wooden Maxim trains found at Wal-mart. This was an excellent buy!!!!!
on July 23, 2013
I purchased this as a birthday gift for my young son in late December. Between my wife and myself, we managed to put it together and put on the labels. If you are a perfectionist like me, you will be annoyed that the labels don't fit as nicely as the picture shows or that the connecting tracks with push pins do not install or snap in cleanly. My son loves trains so he has had some fun playing with it, and at his height, the elevated height of the table was a good fit for him to be able to stand and play at the table, but he also had no trouble removing the connecting tracks and breaking the push pins that sort of held them in place. Because the connecting tracks did not fit snugly, the trains were not able to smoothly run across them.

If you are not able to get this at a reduced price, I would steer clear of this product. Of course, if you have a much lower OCD level than me, then perhaps the manufacturing flaws that I observed and was annoyed with may not bother you at all.
on April 3, 2015
I came across this table while looking for the simplest train+track set for my son's 3rd birthday. The more I thought about the table, the more I liked the idea. It was more money, but worth it. It's up off the floor and the best part is no tracks to come apart, get lost under things, or get broken. His matchbox cars work great on it, and a Thomas engine, too. (for his birthday he also got a thomas set with track and a disney cars set with track--we got out the vehicles but not the tracks because we already had this and who needs the extra mess?) The cover is a good option for a play table or doing puzzles, but we haven't used it yet because he plays with the train and cars every day.

Some said the train that comes with it is dinky, but it's fine and rolls well. Matchbox cars roll great. One Thomas he got is a bigger one and fits on the track, but is tight on some of the corners. Likewise, he got a Disney Cars set that is wider (I guess so you have to use their tracks?). Some of those vehicles fit, but don't roll well, but he doesn't seem to mind.

It did take some time to apply all the stickers, but it wasn't difficult and you don't have to get them perfect. The hardest part was every time I'd get a sticker almost in place, the train would come through again! He was so excited to play with it that it probably took me 20 mins to put the stickers on instead of 10.

We also found out you cannot put it up against a wall, which was the original plan for our living room. The reason is that the kids are going to be walking all the way around it while they're driving their train or car.
on January 5, 2017
I am usually a really big fan of Step2 products. However, this one is just "ok". The package arrived with all the parts, but the table cover was broken, so that went into the garbage. It goes together fairly easy, until you have to screw in the tracks. Due to the holes not lining up properly our tracks do not sit as flushed with the table as we expected. It does make rolling a train or car on the tracks a bit frustrating. I didn't like the stickers either. They don't fit the spaces well, and you have gaps in between stickers. It's not a big deal, but I think it looks sloppy. I don't recommend purchasing this item. The quality was a bit of a disappointment.
on December 1, 2016
It is the most brilliant train & track table I've ever seen. Very colorful and 3d realistic design with detailed sticker. My boys have loved this table since arrival. Paid $87.00 with Prime and delivered in 2 days. Easy to install. Sturdy materials and very light. Another good thing is all the materials are fixed to the table. Nothing to clean or worry about losing tracks. This is fantastic table that you must have with your boys.I am Very picky and I don't leave review much. This one makes me 120% satisfied. Boys have spent numerous time playing with table. Contents are simple it is a table as you see in the pic and 3 tiny connectable trains.
on October 16, 2014
This is an awesome toy. Our 2 year old son LOVES this table. It's sturdy enough to support his energetic playing and nothing falls apart because it's a canyon. It comes with one tiny plastic train, but the small Thomas the Train toys fit just perfectly on the tracks. It's also just right for Hot Wheels cars. This table is not too big, not too small and can be easily picked up or pushed around when necessary. Would definitely recommend this for someone with small children who want a train table. (Keep in mind, though, that this table does not come with all the buildings, trees, and other parts that other train tables come with. So if you're looking for something fancy, this probably wouldn't be for you.) The table also comes with a top so you can use it as a regular table, too. This a great toy for uncomplicated train fun.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.