Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Style: Roast Beef|Size: Souper|Change
Price:$4.14+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 367 reviews
on May 5, 2015
I got the souper size. My dog (50 lb pitbull mix - see photos) loved it but it was gone in exactly 8 minutes!!! You could see that she was chewing it as easily as she chews her biscuits. This is useless for powerful chewers. It is brittle so it also makes quite a mess. I will not be buying again because it is far too expensive for 8 short minutes. Yes she loved it, which is why I give 2 stars instead of 1, but then she loves everything... she loves chewing wood, rope, shoes, cardboard, cat toys, dog toys, balls, bags, books, power cords, etc etc. I can't give it 5 stars because she likes chewing this thing, since being "an object" is enough for her to be "an enjoyable chewable object". Overall I would call this a "bone-shaped biscuit".
review image review image review image
on July 18, 2013
I bought this for my Shiloh Shepherd and it lasted about 20 minutes before it was entirely gone. I would recommend sticking with the original Nylabone if your dog loves to chew.
on September 14, 2015
German Shepherd Puppy, 5.5 months old, 60 lbs., Adult Teeth, Medium/Heavy Chewer

As soon as the package arrived, I opened it up and offered it to my GSD puppy, he was clearly excited about the smell, carried it to his blanket and held it down. I watched him closely to make sure he'd be safe with the chew and not swallow it or anything else. Within less than five minutes he had chewed off about 1/4 of the bone so I took it away. I didn't feel comfortable letting him eat too much of something new. Additionally I wasn't expecting this to be so easy to eat. In reality this is not a chew, at least for a German Shepherd with adult teeth. This is a large dog treat for this type of dog/chewer. In less than half a day, my dog's appetite declined to almost nothing. A couple days later he had liquid diarrhea. He doesn't get time outside unsupervised (no fenced yard) or inside (flighty indoor cats), so I don't believe he got into anything else. Upon navigating to leave my review on Amazon.com I see many other similar reviews. I believe this product should be pulled and checked to make sure it is safe.
on January 1, 2017
Not what I was wanting for my boxer. He is a power chewer and I like to give him something to keep him busy while he is crated for an hour or more. His original white nylabone was getting pretty raggedy so I thought this would be a flavored upgrade. Wrong! He ate the entire thing in less than an hour. I was worried for the entire night that it may cause problems since I don't know what the size of the pieces were that he ingested. Thankfully, he didn't have any troubles but I will not be buying this again.
on July 8, 2016
Dog loved it! My dog is a mild chewer, not too heavy, but definitely enjoys a good bone. I took this particular bone with us to TopGolf to distract my dog while we played. He was attracted to the scent before handing it over, and when we finally gave it to him he devoured it rapidly. Absolutely loved it!

The only reason I didn't give this five stars is because I tend to believe that it should be longer lasting than a few minutes, especially given the fact that its a massive bone in terms of size and my dog isn't a super heavy chewer. Either way, would recommend this product and purchase again!
on April 16, 2015
Very expensive biscuit is what it essentially is. I'm lucky I did not have to deal with vomiting or taking my dog to the vet but after reading some of these reviews I had to monitor him all day to make sure he wasn't getting sick. This bone caused him to have diarrhea so "edible" is completely debatable. I would never give this to my dog had I seen the other reviews. I don't recommend it as there are so many better things you can give as a treat and as a chew it lasted my 50lb shepherd 10 minutes of chewing time.
on December 12, 2015
My medium size dog ate about 1/4 of it the first day and liked it but has been vomiting every night (3 nights) ever since. Don't know if the material its made of caused an obstruction or some other cause but haven't given it to her again, nor any other treats like this. Again, don't know yet the cause of the vomiting but she was fine before I gave her this.
on July 23, 2015
This was a ridiculously expensive dog biscuit - my German Shepherd simply inhaled it! I knew it was edible - but I thought that meant like "eventually". This reminded me of the tootsie roll lollipop commercial - where the owl eats the lollipop after taking 3 small licks...yes - that's what happened. He seemed to greatly enjoy this - but he does like cookies! I could have purchased a large box of cookies for this price and that would have lasted a lot longer.
on July 25, 2016
I bought two of the Souper-sized ones for our 35 and 45-pound pups. I was expecting that I'd be able to take these away after a little bit and maybe get 2-3 uses out of them. Nope! Both dogs finished their bones within 2 minutes. So, while it's great that they liked them, it's not so great that five dollar treats were gone in just a couple of minutes.
on February 19, 2015
My dog absolutely loves these edible treats by Nylabone. The only complaint I have is that they seem to last my Lab mix about 15 minutes or less until they are devoured.

I have read other reviews complaining that the treats get lodged in their dog's mouth, throat, and intestines. I have not had any trouble like that; but it definitely makes me more cautious about what I give my dog.

They have been fine for my dog, just be careful about what you give your dog; and be sure to monitor your dog while they enjoy these things; I always do.