BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Nylabone Healthy Edibles Souper Roast Beef Flavored Dog Treat Bone
Size: Souper|Style: Roast Beef|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$4.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 18, 2013
I bought this for my Shiloh Shepherd and it lasted about 20 minutes before it was entirely gone. I would recommend sticking with the original Nylabone if your dog loves to chew.
on July 8, 2016
Dog loved it! My dog is a mild chewer, not too heavy, but definitely enjoys a good bone. I took this particular bone with us to TopGolf to distract my dog while we played. He was attracted to the scent before handing it over, and when we finally gave it to him he devoured it rapidly. Absolutely loved it!

The only reason I didn't give this five stars is because I tend to believe that it should be longer lasting than a few minutes, especially given the fact that its a massive bone in terms of size and my dog isn't a super heavy chewer. Either way, would recommend this product and purchase again!
Enthusiast: Petson January 1, 2017
Not what I was wanting for my boxer. He is a power chewer and I like to give him something to keep him busy while he is crated for an hour or more. His original white nylabone was getting pretty raggedy so I thought this would be a flavored upgrade. Wrong! He ate the entire thing in less than an hour. I was worried for the entire night that it may cause problems since I don't know what the size of the pieces were that he ingested. Thankfully, he didn't have any troubles but I will not be buying this again.
on June 9, 2017
I purchased this bone for my super chewer Rottweiler. Nylabone is the only brand of chew toy that lasts him a few good weeks. He was so excited when I gave it to him, he started jumping around and flipping the bone around through out the house! 10 minutes later (and to this day) I cannot find what he did with the dang bone. Not exactly sure where my dog hid it or if it was lost. Sure enough I've searched high and low all through my house and still cannot find it. Can't really give a true 5 star rating because I don't think my dog has even been able to enjoy playing with it. Well, here's to hoping one day it will magically appear again or my money has been wasted on a magically disappearing dog bone!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2015
My medium size dog ate about 1/4 of it the first day and liked it but has been vomiting every night (3 nights) ever since. Don't know if the material its made of caused an obstruction or some other cause but haven't given it to her again, nor any other treats like this. Again, don't know yet the cause of the vomiting but she was fine before I gave her this.
on July 23, 2015
This was a ridiculously expensive dog biscuit - my German Shepherd simply inhaled it! I knew it was edible - but I thought that meant like "eventually". This reminded me of the tootsie roll lollipop commercial - where the owl eats the lollipop after taking 3 small licks...yes - that's what happened. He seemed to greatly enjoy this - but he does like cookies! I could have purchased a large box of cookies for this price and that would have lasted a lot longer.
on July 25, 2016
I bought two of the Souper-sized ones for our 35 and 45-pound pups. I was expecting that I'd be able to take these away after a little bit and maybe get 2-3 uses out of them. Nope! Both dogs finished their bones within 2 minutes. So, while it's great that they liked them, it's not so great that five dollar treats were gone in just a couple of minutes.
on February 19, 2015
My dog absolutely loves these edible treats by Nylabone. The only complaint I have is that they seem to last my Lab mix about 15 minutes or less until they are devoured.

I have read other reviews complaining that the treats get lodged in their dog's mouth, throat, and intestines. I have not had any trouble like that; but it definitely makes me more cautious about what I give my dog.

They have been fine for my dog, just be careful about what you give your dog; and be sure to monitor your dog while they enjoy these things; I always do.
on January 13, 2017
In no way was this a Longer Lasting bone.. it is pretty shreddable.. however I was looking for just something to entertain & delight my pup & this seemed to do the trick.. i had no issue with this item.. smelled reasonably beefy & edible.. he carried it around for a day or two like it was a trophy & finally sat down to snack on it.. maybe took him 10 minutes to fully devour.. crumbled like a cookie. I will probably purchase this item again.
on February 4, 2017
My Golden Retriever ate this entire thing in less than one minute. I timed him. I give five stars because he loved it, but won't be giving him another because I'm worried about an intestinal blockage.