Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luxurious Down-top Baffle Box 5-inch Gusset Feather Bed. Rest in Luxurious Comfort. Excellent Price for Luxury. It's Like Sleeping on a Snugly Warm Cloud Mattress Topper. Soft Squishy Comforter That You Sink Into All Night. Queen Size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on November 30, 2014
This topper is comfy to sleep on, but as others have said the sizes are about an inch short on the edges.

The topper we received didn't have 5" plus a topper. It was 3"-4" tall in TOTAL after the 2 days we had to let it sit out to allow it to reshape from how it was packed.

Also, there is no fitted sides that hold it in place. It slides around under the sheet and will need to be moved back into place a lot.

We may have been sent the wrong topper, its really hard to tell from the description here.

Over all it is still really comfortable, but not what we were expecting.
on November 1, 2014
Sleeping is easy with this product. It is like sleeping on a cloud. I good shake will restore the fluff to the product after a few days of sleeping on it It seems to be well made. We feel like we are sleeping in a fancy hotel mattress with this product.
on December 28, 2014
I am so happy with this purchase. I have an old firm mattress and let me tell you how much I hate firm mattresses. For about a week I kept waking up in the middle of the night with a sore back. After reading the reviews I ordered this feather bed and boy let me tell you what a difference it made. Not only did I sleep like a baby I woke up with back that didn't hurt. It's super plush and I love that there are no "pokey feathers" as my son calls them with this pad.
on June 7, 2014
I love love love it. I read a lot of reviews and took a chance it really does feel like your layin on a cloud 2 thumbs up
on May 22, 2016
I love this feather bed!!
It was sized just right, I purchased a queen There is a section on the bottom of feathers and a top section of down. I purchased a cover for it and I have not had any feather escape. I also purchased a set of sheets that are extra deep to accommodate the room for the "bed". I remove and wash sheets once a week; and shake and rotate (not turn over) the feather bed (180) each time. I didn't find it to be too short or narrow. I have slept in hotels in Germany where these are used and this bed is at least as good as the ones I slept on there. It feels very soft and very comfortable. It holds some body heat, which is really good for winter. It also feels as though it may be a bit warm for our summers here in Oklahoma, but they are coming up and time will tell. I would, and have, recommended this item to a friends and to family, very enthusiastically.
It arrived in good time.
on May 6, 2016
It is thick and soft and comfortable like the advertisement said. I haven't had it long enough to know if it will stay soft or get matted down. It makes sleeping very comfortable. It fit my bed just fine and the sheets go on easy.
on December 4, 2014
I am very disappointed in this topper. I bought it to replace my 3 inch topper. The new 5 inch It flattens out to less than an inch thick. I only weigh 105 so it is not my weight. I let it lay on the bed for 2 days prior to use, I would really like to send it back. I will go back to ordering from northern lights.
on May 20, 2016
I love it!. It feels great to sleep on and keeps my body cool. The only small issue I had with this, is the fact that it will slide off the mattress. I added elastic straps and that solved the problem.
on March 7, 2016
Very nice feather bed mattress top. It is exactly what I expected. It did come with a reciept from Overstock.com though, which I thought was interesting. I may check there first before going to Amazon from now on.
on August 5, 2015
Just had some major surgery & couldn't wait to get home & to my new bed! Had just bought the Simmons mattress & box spring. Since I'm bed bound, being comfortable is a must! This did the trick! I'm actually some decent naps, where I couldn't sleep much at all. Would buy again!