Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BOSTITCH PRO-1450 ProzHoze 1/4-Inch x 50 Premium Polyurethane Air Hose
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on May 8, 2012
As for most purchase I make I research them before buying. I lean towards being old school so I first started looking at rubber hoses. I had not heard of the poly hoses. When I did a search here on Amazon I found several poly hoses. The Bostich ProHoze had great reviews so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It has performed just as everyone says it would. It is so light it does not weigh my nail guns down like the old rubber hoses used to. It feels durable and well made. I will never use old school rubber hoses again.
on February 16, 2006
I am in the process of replacing all my old rubber and Pvc hoses with Poly hoses and I recently received this one.

If you have ever been in the situation where the weight of your air hose either drags your nail gun off the roof or just becomes a hassle to drag up and down a ladder or scaffolding, then you need these hoses. They are so light that you barely notice that it's there. I live in the south so the cold weather performance isn't an issue for me, but I can tell you that they are very flexible. The only complaint that I have is that when you roll it up it tends to want to twist. It may get better as it gets broken in.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 3, 2015
I've found this to be a very decent polyurethane air hose at a really good price. It said made in the USA on the package, which was a pleasant surprise, especially considering that I paid under fifteen dollars for it at the time here on Amazon. This 1/4" X 50' yellow poly hose is rated at 300PSI and has flexible black rubber strain relief/abrasion guards on both ends. It's super flexible even in cold weather and is a lot lighter and easier to use with my nailers and staplers than the regular Goodyear 3/8" rubber hoses I'm used to, but still gives adequate flow when using my blowgun even at 100PSI or more. The hose lays flat on the floor without any curling when unrolled and also coils back up easily. Bostitch sells field repair kits so it can be quickly put back in service if the end fittings becomes damaged or develop a leak. I think the hose is well made, so would definitely buy again.
on January 18, 2012
I'd been using Hitachi 1/4" polyurethane hose. It was light and seems to be durable but it had one serious problem. It wouldn't lay flat. The Hitachi hose coiled up creating a trip hazard and constantly getting tangled up around your feet. While working in a new home I saw someone using the Bostitch ProzHoze. Just as light as the Hitachi hose I was using but it would lay flat on the floor. I can't speak for it's durability as I have not owned the ProzHoze for very long. I now only use the Hitachi hose for long runs and hook it to the compressor so it won't be around me or my feet.
on December 23, 2013
This hose has seen some major use with contractors, day laborers, cats and clumsy people and it has shrugged off all of it to work time after time. No holes, no punctures, no rips, nothing. Had tools dropped on it, boards fall on it, people walking on it, tripping over it and you would never know by looking at it. It's been used with tools attached to a compressor 3 stories down while on a ladder and on scaffolding. Having such a lite weight hose was great! Used it to lower the tools and even help get them up sometimes. Never any problems. Also, i wish they could make extension cords that refused to tangle the way this does.
on September 29, 2014
I had my doubts, but now I'm a believer for certain. The light weight ease of using this hose has been a huge labor saver on the job.
From trailing ten feet to the floor from a ladder to being dragged around a cramped crawl space, this hose's feathery light weight is
a revelation. It's been walked on, rolled over and dragged around sharp corners with no visible damage. I admit to being a bit more careful with it than with traditional heavy rubber hoses, but the more I use it the less worried I am.
The only downside so far has been that it looks so much like a 14ga extension cord that I had to coil it and spray paint red spots to make it easily distinguishable, especially in low light conditions.
--Now a few months in, I've ordered more. I sure could have used this 30 years ago! Love it!
on June 3, 2015
Super light weight and strong. I use it every day. I am getting a very small air leak and think I might need to cut the end and put on a new connection. If you are like me and a little fix it doesn't scare you then this isn't a deal breaker. Not everything you buy is perfect but for the weight savings this thing is awesome. It's like it's not even there when using it and the air leak is so small it's not even worth the time to fix it yet.
on May 20, 2010
I love these 1/4" air hoses. This hose seems tougher than the Hitachi and is still very flexible. Great for roofing and siding and even delivers enough air to run my Bostitch framer.
on February 5, 2011
This is an excellent hose. Very light weight it is almost as if nothing is attached to the nail gun. I just replaced some 20 year old hoses that had begun to leak air. I would have replaced them sooner if I had known this was available. I do finish carpentry and this clean enough that it will not mar completed work or other rooms that it is running through.
on May 21, 2015
Why didn't I hear about this product long ago. I have been wrestling with 3/8 inch hose that is inflexible and heavy. This product is light and very flexible. You don't even realize that it is attached to your power tool. The ends are well protected with a covering spring that stops kinks. It is yet to be seen what the longevity of the product is but so far so good.