Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 3, 2015
I've found this to be a very decent polyurethane air hose at a really good price. It said made in the USA on the package, which was a pleasant surprise, especially considering that I paid under fifteen dollars for it at the time here on Amazon. This 1/4" X 50' yellow poly hose is rated at 300PSI and has flexible black rubber strain relief/abrasion guards on both ends. It's super flexible even in cold weather and is a lot lighter and easier to use with my nailers and staplers than the regular Goodyear 3/8" rubber hoses I'm used to, but still gives adequate flow when using my blowgun even at 100PSI or more. The hose lays flat on the floor without any curling when unrolled and also coils back up easily. Bostitch sells field repair kits so it can be quickly put back in service if the end fittings becomes damaged or develop a leak. I think the hose is well made, so would definitely buy again.
on March 9, 2017
Fantastic product,Highly recommended 5 stars all the way....
on March 8, 2017
Very nice hose, easy to install, no issues
on March 28, 2017
Great quality!
on March 10, 2017
Great price solid hose
on May 8, 2012
As for most purchase I make I research them before buying. I lean towards being old school so I first started looking at rubber hoses. I had not heard of the poly hoses. When I did a search here on Amazon I found several poly hoses. The Bostich ProHoze had great reviews so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It has performed just as everyone says it would. It is so light it does not weigh my nail guns down like the old rubber hoses used to. It feels durable and well made. I will never use old school rubber hoses again.
on January 18, 2012
I'd been using Hitachi 1/4" polyurethane hose. It was light and seems to be durable but it had one serious problem. It wouldn't lay flat. The Hitachi hose coiled up creating a trip hazard and constantly getting tangled up around your feet. While working in a new home I saw someone using the Bostitch ProzHoze. Just as light as the Hitachi hose I was using but it would lay flat on the floor. I can't speak for it's durability as I have not owned the ProzHoze for very long. I now only use the Hitachi hose for long runs and hook it to the compressor so it won't be around me or my feet.
on December 23, 2013
This hose has seen some major use with contractors, day laborers, cats and clumsy people and it has shrugged off all of it to work time after time. No holes, no punctures, no rips, nothing. Had tools dropped on it, boards fall on it, people walking on it, tripping over it and you would never know by looking at it. It's been used with tools attached to a compressor 3 stories down while on a ladder and on scaffolding. Having such a lite weight hose was great! Used it to lower the tools and even help get them up sometimes. Never any problems. Also, i wish they could make extension cords that refused to tangle the way this does.
on September 29, 2014
I had my doubts, but now I'm a believer for certain. The light weight ease of using this hose has been a huge labor saver on the job.
From trailing ten feet to the floor from a ladder to being dragged around a cramped crawl space, this hose's feathery light weight is
a revelation. It's been walked on, rolled over and dragged around sharp corners with no visible damage. I admit to being a bit more careful with it than with traditional heavy rubber hoses, but the more I use it the less worried I am.
The only downside so far has been that it looks so much like a 14ga extension cord that I had to coil it and spray paint red spots to make it easily distinguishable, especially in low light conditions.
--Now a few months in, I've ordered more. I sure could have used this 30 years ago! Love it!
on May 20, 2010
I love these 1/4" air hoses. This hose seems tougher than the Hitachi and is still very flexible. Great for roofing and siding and even delivers enough air to run my Bostitch framer.