Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on December 29, 2014
I bought this game when it first came out and played it for several hours and decided to take it to my local Gamestop store because I found the game extremely annoying and awkward to play. Here I am several years later, bought it again and decided to give it an honest play through. My former thoughts on the game wasn't fair. This game is playable. I have to say it's not comparable to the origianl N64 version by no means whatsoever but if you like a good shoot em up then this is the game for you. There are some elements to the game that kind of reminds me of the original. The graphics are decent albeit a little too glossy and shiny on some surfaces that don't really need it but that's ok for me. The characters are a bit cartoony in their looks and movements but once again it cool. The thing I like most about this game is that my favorite guns are back from the original game.
Anyway, if you guys are looking for an honest shooter then buy this game but just don't expect to get too much of a nostalgic feel when playing it.
on June 21, 2013
I was waiting to buy this game for a while, most reviews were really split, you loved it or hated it. Im actually the minority that think it was okay, i compare it to the psuedo remake 'Goldeneye Reloaded'. Fans wanted an update version of the classic but got something along the lines of a bare bones FPS with few homages to the original game. That's what PDZ is, minus the cod feel and add campy, cartoony themes.
It aims too high with not much success in a clichéd action game direction, away from Perfect Dark (2000). There are some things i did like; the packaging was great, graphics were really impressive for 2005 but face models really lack. I really like the weapon selection overall. What i didnt like is the story, The multiplayer SUCKS, HARD. the bots even on the lowest skill can pwn you like its an online match, the whole experience isnt fun. I was embarrassed when I told my friends I got this, they made it sound like I just bought Duke Nukem Forever.

TL;DR So, just buy this game simply to collect it (its a true novelty), and for one day when you're really bored on a late night and you want to try it. -with low expectations

Period.
on April 3, 2017
Great game and the edition to buy
on March 14, 2017
game ok
on December 21, 2015
I had this game when it first came out, still amazing to play now!
on February 15, 2012
I have to start with saying I have always been a fan of perfect dark since it first came across my hands on N64. This is a completely different game with the exception of a couple of gadgets and the presence of datadyne. I purchased this hoping to reminisce with an old standby, but I got a completely new experience. This normally would not be a big deal however, this franchise has been around for awhile. Why such drastic changes? I was also unimpressed with the graphics. The best looking items in the game were Joanna's pink fingernails. I was hardly able to keep myself engaged through the first three missions. Disappointing. :-(
on February 18, 2016
This is a great game at a great price. The ability to add AI in a multiplayer match allows me and my suitemates to engage in battles much larger than possible without AI. The game is pretty simple and a lot of fun.
on November 15, 2012
I bought this game for my daughter a few years back and the game stopped working. I decided to surprise her with a replacement this year. I have never played it myself but I have watched her play and the game looks very interesting. I am sure that she is going to be excited to receive another copy of perfect dark zero since it is one of her favorite games.
on October 19, 2013
i ordered this to CO-OP with my girlfriend. we both loved the N64 version so we decided to give this a try. it was okay at best. very short game. but to say the least it was kinda fun.
on January 10, 2017
its a old game, don't make yourself high expectations

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.