Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mead Filler Paper, Loose Leaf Paper, College Ruled, 200 Sheets/Pack (17208)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 3, 2013
This paper has a kind of waxy texture that doesn't allow pencil graphite to show up clearly on it. When you erase it, it leaves very strong imprints. Do not buy!
on July 31, 2014
Horrible thin, almost see-trough, weak paper. I expected more from this brand since it had a reputation of producing quality products in the past when it comes to school supplies.
I started writing on this paper with my mechanical pencil when I noticed that the lines looked very light and soft compared to a regular old paper from the same brand (had bought a box with 10 of these items about two years ago). I erased the writing but the imprints of the pencil marks were too strong and I could still read the old writing on the paper. Did the same thing on about 10 other pages from different sections of the packet and the same thing happened.

Another issue is the size of the paper. Mead changed from the letter size which is 11"x8.5" (216x279mm) down to 8"x10.5" (266x203mm) without warning on the cover of the packet. That is not even a standard size for any type of paper but Mead just did it because they think they can get away with it. After all they have a reputation they can live from if consumers don't pick up on this type of issues.

I won't have smaller weak paper next to my standard size one inside my binder and I invite you to think twice before buying this product.
on September 29, 2013
Hey this is good standard paper. College ruled, 3 hole punched full size 8.5 x 11 not the short stuff 8 x 10.5 that so many people try to sell as paper. I liked the color of this paper and my son did not. Like all paper this is not a high grade pure white but is some slightly off white. My son thought it was too yellow and I thought it was pleasingly blue, go figure. He is usually the artist, and I am usually the technician that he ask to mix his harder colors, so I don't think either of us are color blind like so many boys.
on October 24, 2015
Most people think paper is just paper and nothing is different.
I have tried many off-brand college ruled papers and their quality usually contrast with the shade and thickness of the paper.
Graphite stays on the paper very well and doesn't smear.
It also doesn't rip as easily as most papers and have very clean holes for your binder.
on February 12, 2016
The paper is a very poor quality, it is practically see through. Also the first few pages of the 3 packages were faded as if they had been sitting in front of a window and in direct sunlight. Mead is a quality brand, but this looseleaf paper seems to be their rejects. I have purchased Mead paper before and this is not the same paper. I also have Staples brand paper and it is superior in quality by a lot compared to the this Mead paper.
on August 12, 2015
It's paper used for homework during school. The annoying part is when I opened the 2 packages I bought, only some of the pages were hole punched 3 times. Most of them were only punched at the top and bottom but not in the middle.
on August 29, 2013
Just in case you're not familiar, paper is measured in pounds per 500 pages. In this case if you were to order 500 sheets, you would get 16 pounds of paper. This is a 200 pack, exactly as the description says.
on February 4, 2016
Full size paper, which is nice, not narrower overall width like a $.50 notebook after tearing along the perforation. That being said, the margins are wider than the margins on a sheet of notebook paper so that the width gained in the 'writing area' is only a half inch or so. If you don't care about writing into the margins like me it's no problem, but I was expecting the margin lines closer to the edge.
on March 28, 2014
I think the paler colors help not to distract from the words written on the page. The quality seems above average based on thickness and texture. It's much more fluent to write on due to the smooth feel. On other college-ruled papers, it has a more scratchy feel when writing. It has a very clean, sharp look and I recommended this product for writing.
on November 25, 2015
I'm really not sure that paper needs much of a review, but Mead has always been my favorite notebook fill. I'm a college student and take a lot of notes, of course. I appreciated the value this seller offered.