Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 6" Pokemon Pocket Monsters Ash & Misty Figure 2-Pack (Satashi Kasumi) vol 2
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on January 1, 2007
My son loves pokemon but it is so hard to find anything but cards at the local retail stores. I had a hard time even online finding anything but cards and a few stuffed animals. I was so happy to find this set. My son loved the ash figure. He has had many hours of pretend play with these figures. This is a must buy for pokemon fans!
on November 15, 2012
Arrived in perfect condition.

These are a cool, Japanese version PokeMon action figures of Ash and Misty (Satoshi and Kasumi.)

All writing is in Japanese.

However, this product is made by Tomy (Made in China.)
on November 27, 2007
My 6 year-old grandson, who is a Pokemon enthusiast, was thrilled to receive these figures. In this age of video-gaming, I am thrilled that he has found action figures that spark his imagination and get him away from the Wii/PS2/XBox controls for a while!
on March 27, 2009
Purchased for my son - he just loves Pokemon and plays with the figurines and imagination. Durable product and a good cost.
on April 26, 2013
I am an original Pokémon lover. Ash, Misty and Brock are the best. The only thing that I dislike about this product is that Brock is not included. These figures are awesome, straight from Japan and hand painted. The figures arent perfect but it puts the hand painted, original quality to em. overall, I am very satisfied.
on June 27, 2014
I purchased this for my son's 5th birthday. I know he will absolutely love these. However, I am less than satisfied with the quality of these figures, especially for the price I paid, which was 24.95. They look very cheaply made and the paint details are somewhat off. The ones in the picture look godlike compared to the ones I actually received. My son will still love them which is the only reason I am giving a 2 star rating. If I were a collector, I would give no stars.

Update: I noticed they have dropped the price significantly by more than 50% in just weeks. I'm guessing the quality of the new ones being manufactured will be even worse.
on February 12, 2014
This was actually used as a cake topper for my wedding and they were great! The quality was great and the figures were in excellent condition!
on May 18, 2014
Looks just like the Pokémon show characters on TV. Very colorful and bright. Built sturdy with foot stands to keep upright.
on July 22, 2010
This is a cute product. they are well made and are detailed like in the shows. Great for any collector or for a kid to play with.
on December 16, 2012
I love it I love to see my son so happy with this toys he loves them and I will recommend to other parents