Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on August 15, 2017
Just what I wanted.
on August 15, 2017
Gets a foggy haze inside when it's muggy or cold. Not waterproof at all, but does well if kept dry in storage. Don't leave it on the boat.
on July 28, 2017
work great
on November 8, 2015
Not worth the cost as it gives different readings on same fish. We weighted fish from 2# to 6#' on several fish 3 and 4 times and never got the same weight on the same fish. The reading varied 2 or 3 oz. everytime. I would not reccomend for tourement fishing.
on December 6, 2012
I love this product. So much fun especially for the really toothy Lingcod. We used it a lot and tried it against other weighing methods and found it to be very accurate. Off by less then 1/4 of a pound in a salmon tournament. Solid design and holds up well in the salt water. Good price and easy to use, feels solid.
on May 30, 2013
I bought this hoping for an accurate handheld scale. It is accurate, WHEN IT WORKS! It works about 1 out of 10 tries. So I now have an expensive lipping device without scales.
on July 4, 2012
I used this for precisely one fishing trip. Somehow, I managed to misplace it as I was loading up my vehicle. Boy, I was pissed. What I can say about it is that it's fairly large and heavy owing to the additional scale readout built into the handle. I did not have the opportunity to validate the accuracy of the scale. And instead of purchasing the same unit as a replacement, I opted to buy a smaller, lighter, cheaper lip gripper and a separate Berkeley digital scale. I have rated it 4 stars because it performs as expected but was a bit too large and heavy for my purposes.
on June 29, 2017
Great item
on March 3, 2015
like the product,the only thing is that it takes a while to dial Into 0 don't know what that is all about,when you turn it On It's reads one or two pounds
on May 6, 2015
Great toy, seems reasonably accurate and provides good grip. Should be waterproof (the battery cap is not)