Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 28, 2017
Cute barbie case to hold all your supplies, I have a lot of barbies, clothes and shoes but the top lid keeps popping open when I open the main lid to get barbies out. I have over 120 pairs of barbie shoes organized by color so when it opens and the shoes go everywhere all over the floor I get really upset. It happened 3x before I decided I can't keep them in there which I was really hoping it would work out because I have so many shoes, clothes and barbies there is no way I can keep everything in there. I'd have to buy 2 of these to hold all my daughters stuff. Not worth spending that much when a $5 tote holds everything much better and all together.
4 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2018
Okay, but not great quality. Front sticker with Barbie tends to peel/come away from plastic on the sides. Cover storage does NOT work; when you open the cover all the way, the lids to the cover storage area pop open spilling the contents. Handle is flimsy but functional, pulls bin across surfaces. I would say save your money and invest in a Rubbermaid or other plastic storage bin that does the same job for less unless you are set on something with Barbie. Disappointing.
on May 11, 2016
Love it! The lid for the main compartmentdoesn't really latch, but that just means I don't have to run upstairs every time she wants to play with her Barbies. The lids for the clothing and accessorie compartments is a little trickier, but since we have an infant the fact that tiny plastic pieces aren't as easily accessible is a good thing. My daughter loves it. She packs up her Barbies and wheels them all over the house.
The main compartment looks like it would easily hold 15-20 standard Barbies. It's pretty big. The area for clothing isn't that big, but figure most of the clothes will be on the dolls. The accessories compartment can hold a ton of shoes.
The handle isn't very sturdy. And it certainly isn't long enough for an adult. But if she ever wants to take her dolls to Grandma's, it's perfect for pulling the container to the car.
Five stars for being true to description, and the perfect way to convince our kids to keep the Barbies cleaned up without having to worry about losing all the little bits.
on September 3, 2017
this is a great way to keep all of our barbie stuff organized! the only issue we have is that the compartments on top open a little too easily. if the lid is flung back too fast and hits the cart, they fly open and everything spills. would be fine for older kids, but my 3 year old is still struggling with this concept.
on October 19, 2015
This was so cute and a great idea for storage, BUT the handle is so FLIMSY the first time i used it with my daughter is bent leaving a lighter pink mark, and i just knew it would snap...needless to say the same day one size snapped and i have to take it off. TSK TSK TSK for such a great bin, they should have made a more durable handle, that just makes more sense!! Fix that and i bet you will remain on 5 stars... the price isnt worth it unless they send you with some replaceable handles or a more durable one.
on April 18, 2013
This is great for kids with lots of barbies that are constantly ending up around the house.

Pros
- Barbies and Ken can stand in the large section
- Plently of room for Barbies and accesorries / cloths..
- Top stroage section is great for shoes and other small accessories

Cons
- The top sections you have to make sure are completly closed before opening the lid to the larger section of all the smaller items will fall out since the top opens all the way (need to reminder smaller kids)
- The two front sections in the top part have openings so you can open the lid which allows for smaller items, shoes, necklaces...to fall out (it doesn't close completly)
- Speciallized Barbies (mermaids) doesn't fit standing straight up...they need to go on an angle

This is a great product and I would highly recommend this to anyone who's child has a lot of Barbie stuff that needs to be organized
on February 23, 2018
Loved the idea of getting this so my daughter could store her Disney princess dolls in it. Unfortunately the Hasbro dolls seem to be just a bit too tall and so they do not fit standing up but need to be tilted a bit to be able to close the lid. However it works great for storage and the handle although it looks thin and easy to break off, hasn't come off at all even with the continued pulling my two year old does on it.
on December 25, 2016
Great storage! The paper was torn on this item. Also the pulley was very flimsy. If or when it breaks my kid will have to pit it up versus pulling it. But, overall it serves its purpose for right now!

3/23/17 - Updating my review... it broke 3 months later. The compartments are very very flimsy
on December 3, 2012
I hate writing bad reviews, but this product kinda' deserves it. The good point: (yes, singular) The box is large enough to hold more than 20 Barbies and "some" of their gear. Other than that, I think the product is flimsy and overpriced. The handle comes off when my kids pull on it and the wheels don't really roll all that well so the box tips over when either kid attempts to pull it from room to room. The lid hinge broke the first time I opened it and, since it's plastic, there's no way to repair it. The only reason I did not return the box is that I really wanted the dolls off of the floor right at THAT moment. Had my OCD not gotten the better of me, it would've gone back. This product could be vastly improved upon by getting rid of the wheels and making it a carry case (with a nice, thick handle on the top). If it were more of a tackle box (or toolbox) design (with the clothes/shoe tray a little larger and more useful), it would be the perfect storage container.
on October 16, 2013
bought this for my niece for her birthday. It holds 20 Barbies, and has separate compartments for accessories.
It definitely has plenty of space to store barbies. The compartments are very helpful for the smaller accessories, and should be fine for the outfits as well! The handle in front makes it easy for children to pull it around with them.
I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to buy a nice storage.
7 people found this helpful