Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on April 5, 2017
works really well
on March 16, 2017
Quick ship & delivery. American made quality product. Works great as needed for my woodworking project.
on March 16, 2017
Works as it should.
on March 31, 2007
Just returned mine and ordered a Grex 635 instead. I fired about 40 pins in hard and soft wood, tried various compressor pressure settings, and various settings of the so-called "depth control." The gun jammed once. If the air pressure is at the low end of the recommended range (70-100 lbs.), or if the so-called "depth control" is set low, pins will usually be proud of the surface. With the proper adjustments the best you can do is get them to be flush, which is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. According to Bostitch Customer Service, this pin nailer is not designed to countersink pins, but rather to leave them flush with the service. The "depth control" is a misleading name for what is really just another way of adjusting air pressure. It does NOT change the travel distance of the pin.
on December 14, 2013
Safety lever is in bad position. It's very hard to hold the gun with out having your finger on the safety lever. I was coming down a ladder, lost my footing and accidentally shot myself in the stomach. Had to have the pin removed by a surgeon. Not really a laughing matter. I install kitchens with lots of crown. A pin nailer comes in very handy. I am looking for a new one (different brand).
on August 25, 2008
So far so good has not failed like the previous nailer did anyway time will tell! 2nd REVIEW: 8/24/13 I HAVE THIS NAILER FOR A WHILE NOW AND HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO USE IT ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS NOW AND I'M ABLE TO SAY THAT IT HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT PURCHASE AND INEXPENSIVE TOO. IT HAS SERVED ME WELL! IT HAS PAID FOR ITSELF FIVE TIMES OVER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR MODERATE USE...
on April 7, 2015
Barely used ....
on December 23, 2009
I've owned this pin nailer for about 5 years & found it to be a very good value for the money. It's performed almost flawlessly & has held up well. There have been no repairs required, even though it's been used in a commercial setting & not always treated kindly.

The tool is slightly larger than other guns that shoot pins in the 1 1/4" range, but is not unwieldy. The dual trigger safety takes a little getting used to initially, but becomes second nature once you've used it a bit. I've found the power adjustment lever to be unnecessary & always leave it set to the maximum position.

If I could improve one thing on the tool, I'd make it oil-less like the other finish guns in the Bostitch lineup. Other than that, I feel it's one of the top 23g tools in this price range.
on December 2, 2009
Bought this because the price was way lower than most pinners. I wanted to get a Grex, but at over $200+ for one I couldn't justify spending the money. I also like Bostitchs 7 year warranty on their air nailers. I've used this on kitchen cabinets and also on a wood floor install (3/8" flooring - first and last rows). Sank into maple and oak up to 3/4" thick with no problems.
on May 24, 2011
The good news is that it did drive the 1- 3/16 pins into solid maple. The problem is that it doesn't countersink them. The manual says it is designed to leave the pins just below the surface. This does not give the look I want ... Either a small hole I can easily fill, or a hole so small you could just leave it unfilled. If I had known this prior to purchasing I wouldn't have bought this one. I am considering returning this one and getting a different brand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.