Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

MLB New York Yankees Men's '47 Brand Home Bullpen MVP Cap, Navy, One-Size
Team Name: New York Yankees|Size: One Size Fits Most|Color: Black|Change
Price:$26.99+ Free shipping

on July 7, 2008
I ordered the adjustable Yankees cap along with some other stuff. After having a post-holiday letdown the Monday after the 4th, I was so happy to find my Amazon order when I got home. Besides the Yankee cap, I took a chance on some other clearance stuff and I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with the quality of the merchandise. Everything arrived well-packaged and in FANtastic condition. I don't have the smallest head in the world and plenty of hair. At first, I thought the cap might be too small but that's why this partiular adjustable style works well. I just adjusted the velcro in back and its just fine. Like another reviewer said, the size of the lettering is just perfect and I love the rich deep blue. I'd ordered some "safe" things from Amazon before but this was my first time ordering from sellers other than directly from Amazon. I'm equally satisfied with the Yankees stuff I bought through Amazon from other sellers. Great prices and great merchandise!
on May 22, 2017
Perfect........got exactly what I ordered.
on March 31, 2017
on September 5, 2017
The hat is ridiculously small. It doesn't fit my 11 year old. Even though the strap is adjustable, the structure of the hat itself is tiny...tiny.
on April 19, 2013
This was actually a Christmas present for my dad so he's had it for awhile now. This hat is still in great shape. At first, I was hesitant to buy this cap because I was afraid that size would be too small. It's only one-size so I just took the risk and bought it and my dad absolutely loves it and wears it very often. If you're a Yankees fan, it's simply a must have!
on October 2, 2013
Oh man. If I'd only had the right hat this season. Then the Yankees would be in the playoffs right now instead of home on the couches watching other teams play, like we are. But the crown is too high on this cap and if I don't have the right gear the team will never win. I guess I'm shopping for new head gear before spring training.
on October 10, 2016
the person that I gave it to was really happy so, it must have been good
on March 9, 2013
LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD.
......... . . . .................. ................ ................ .............. ...........
LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD.
on January 18, 2017
wife is a Yankee fan this Cap she is happy with
on July 21, 2012
After looking at the price of adult baseball caps at the mall, I went to Amazon to find a better priced product. I found this Yankees cap and have not been disappointed. This is very authentic looking, high quality product at a great price. Don't pay $40 or $50 on the real thing when you can have a great looking baseball cap for less than half the price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question