Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on July 7, 2008
I ordered the adjustable Yankees cap along with some other stuff. After having a post-holiday letdown the Monday after the 4th, I was so happy to find my Amazon order when I got home. Besides the Yankee cap, I took a chance on some other clearance stuff and I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with the quality of the merchandise. Everything arrived well-packaged and in FANtastic condition. I don't have the smallest head in the world and plenty of hair. At first, I thought the cap might be too small but that's why this partiular adjustable style works well. I just adjusted the velcro in back and its just fine. Like another reviewer said, the size of the lettering is just perfect and I love the rich deep blue. I'd ordered some "safe" things from Amazon before but this was my first time ordering from sellers other than directly from Amazon. I'm equally satisfied with the Yankees stuff I bought through Amazon from other sellers. Great prices and great merchandise!
on May 22, 2017
Perfect........got exactly what I ordered.
on January 22, 2013
It was not black, like the product description stated it would be. I have plenty of navy Yankees hats, this particular one was ordered because it said it was black. I ordered it, left town for a while and when I returned I saw the hat wasn't black. And it was also past the return window deadline. Oh, well. At this point I can pay for return shipping and get a partial refund. Might as well keep it because the original price I got the hat for was great. I do notice now the product description is different and says the color is "NAVY." I will get that black hat, just will be purchasing at a store in person so I know for sure it is black.
on March 31, 2017
on April 19, 2013
This was actually a Christmas present for my dad so he's had it for awhile now. This hat is still in great shape. At first, I was hesitant to buy this cap because I was afraid that size would be too small. It's only one-size so I just took the risk and bought it and my dad absolutely loves it and wears it very often. If you're a Yankees fan, it's simply a must have!
on October 2, 2013
Oh man. If I'd only had the right hat this season. Then the Yankees would be in the playoffs right now instead of home on the couches watching other teams play, like we are. But the crown is too high on this cap and if I don't have the right gear the team will never win. I guess I'm shopping for new head gear before spring training.
on October 10, 2016
the person that I gave it to was really happy so, it must have been good
on March 9, 2013
LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD.
......... . . . .................. ................ ................ .............. ...........
LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD. I LIKE ME. VERY GOOD.
on January 18, 2017
wife is a Yankee fan this Cap she is happy with
on July 21, 2012
After looking at the price of adult baseball caps at the mall, I went to Amazon to find a better priced product. I found this Yankees cap and have not been disappointed. This is very authentic looking, high quality product at a great price. Don't pay $40 or $50 on the real thing when you can have a great looking baseball cap for less than half the price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question