Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 741 reviews
on October 7, 2015
Electronic edition was missing many articles contained in the print edition. I would never purchase the electronic addition again; it is a rip-off.
on February 5, 2014
I enjoy the Wall Street Journal. I will read some of it almost daily. Sometimes I see an interesting article that is for subscribers only and I purchase the digital version of the paper to read it. Unfortunately, I have found that often the article I am looking for will not even be in the digital version. So I somewhat feel like I paid, but that I did not get what I paid for. Had I bought the paper version would I not get each article? Why not in the digital version?

I have since sent an email to express my complaint to WSJ. I have been answered by four different Customer Service Reps, and none have yet seemed to even have read my actual email to them. So I have repeated it to each person with no success. So when purchasing the digital version of the day's WSJ for your Kindle, please understand that you will not get a whole lot more than what you could have had for free at wsj.com.
on May 30, 2015
I occasionally receive the WSJ via electronic media using a Kindle tablet. It appears to me that sentence structure and grammar are not as well attended to in the electronic version I obtain as in the news stand version. This may be due to the electronic media delivery process, but I don't think so. In my opinion somewhere along the line proof reading in the electronic version I get on my Kindle tablet, specifically for sentence structure and grammar usage, has been marginalized. Many complex and convoluted issues are fairly well reported and presented in the WSJ. A few more graphs and charts might be added to the electronic version if this is possible. I will continue to buy the WSJ using my Kindle tablet from time to time aware that the WSJ does have some of the best coverage of major financial news and related economic and political events and information.
on June 20, 2016
Was not informed that my $1.99 did not provide the entire content. This is a rip-off of the first magnitude. Shame on you, WSJ.
on September 16, 2015
Compared to the newsprint copy the electronic version is easier to read on my tablet in tight spaces. Bus, airplane and so on. But this is not the exact duplicate of the newsprint. For me, all the local news concerning NY is not wanted. I have no interest in local NY stories. The other issue I have is with typographical errors. Sentences that are duplicated. Sometimes a whole paragraph. Overall I overlook the small problems in favor of the convenience of better portability.
on March 20, 2017
This review is for Amazon. It took me 30 minutes today. My credit card was not expired, but Kindle forced me to add a second credit card. Moreover, the Amazon app on my phone kept trying to force me to purchase the subscription instead of the single issue. Then when I finally did get the single issue ordered, it took 15 minutes to actually receive the issue on my Kindle. Now it's time to go to work.
on March 2, 2014
I do enjoy reading the WSJ, but quit my subscriptions to both the printed edition and the Kindle version because they both got to be too expensive. The print version can be gotten in introductory offers for a very reasonable price, but once the intro period is over, the annual subscription increases substantially. I love the Kindle version but find the subscription price too costly. I do buy the occasional single issue when something in the news warrants it.

As for content, I skim through the Page One, U.S. and World News and then pore over the OP/ED Pages, which I find the best anywhere (for a conservative viewpoint). Since I'm a Midwesterner, I have no interest at all in the Greater New York or City News sections. I WOULD pay the premium to subscribe for a Kindle version of a Chicago centric variant of the WSJ, if this were ever to become available.
on January 1, 2016
I thought I would get today's issue for $1.99. It was the biggest waste of $1.99 I think I have ever experienced! WSJ only provides a few articles. The article I wanted to read wasn't in this edition.
on May 3, 2017
Not exactly like the printed copy delivered on your driveway 6 days a week.....However, it does cover the main points and goes well with morning coffee. The nice thing, you can buy a single edition when ever you wish.
on October 12, 2016