Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Size: 22L x 20W x 34H in.|Color: Taupe|Change

Showing 1-10 of 423 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 475 reviews
on May 11, 2015
I bought this cart through Amazon and I'm going to give it a very positive review. None of the pieces were warped All of the parts were present and accounted for, and once I figured out the second set of the directions, putting the unit together was literally a snap. Here is the key: the "bottom" has a smooth side with one hole. This is the side that faces up when you are assembling the unit. Insert the peg on the bottom of door B into the receptacle or hole on the smooth (pebbled) side of the bottom. Everything else should fit together easily in 10 minutes. Don't be discouraged by the negative reviews, this is an attractive and functional unit.
review image
on May 31, 2017
The product is as advertised. I am happy with it. There were two issues, however, that prevent me from giving it five stars:

1. There were no instructions in the box. It was easy to find them online for download. While it was pretty easy to assemble, it was a little difficult to see the proper orientation of a few pieces in the illustrations. The pieces are marked--Left, Right, Top, Shelf, etc...which is very helpful. Most all pieces just snap together--no screws. I had to hold them together in a couple of different ways to get it right. Easy to assemble though, just take your time and don't force anything. The only "screws" are for attaching the two door handles.
2. The other issue is the upper door handle. It is attached with a threaded shaft that is inserted through the door...then a washer and nut are screwed on. On the upper door handle, the threaded shafts are a bit too short. I am unable to use the washers as the there isn't enough thread for the nut to go on. I am able to get the nut on (barely) without the washer. I can only get the bolt turned about 1/4 turn though. While the handle is on OK, I worry that with time it might come loose. The lower handle's threaded shafts are 1/4" to 1/2" longer and attach with both washer and nut easily. I plan to contact Suncast to see if I can get a replacement upper handle.

Neither issue affects my feeling about the product. It is exactly what I wanted and expected.
on June 6, 2017
Suncast does it again with this "Outdoor Prep Station". I have some Suncast stuff in may garage and it works great. Plastic yes, but very sturdy and well made. This prep station is no exception. It is exactly what I had in mind. I have a Large Big Green Egg and wanted it mobile in and out of garage, so its not permanently mounted in one of BGE's expensive tables. It's in a BGE :"Nest" with 4" heavy locking casters. Still I needed some working room to prep food and stage items, not to mention storing some of my BGE stuff like the heavy pacesetter, tools etc. This Suncast prep station and an old aluminum folding chair gives me a great mobile BGE setup.

One word of caution tho. These Suncast products are ingenious in how they go together, but its not always intuitive. Usually the instructions are pretty good. Follow them to the letter in the steps they suggest. DON'T FORCE ANYTHING. If you have to force something, your doing it wrong. That said, these instructions were actually wrong! It said to start the build using the RIGHT side panel. I could not get it to work that way. When I started with the LEFT side panel, wham bam thank you ma'am, the box went together just like I expected. So either the instructions where backward or I'm backward. Either way, if it seems like the first step isn't going well, try the other side and you'll be fine. Suncast's directions are usually better than most, but this one was an exceptions. Still went together like lego's and seems story but light. Locking decent casters and it's better than my expectations.
on September 15, 2013
I am a big believer in always reading the reviews before purchase because I think the ordinary homeowners give the most realistic view of what to expect. I was a bit nervous on this prep station because so many said they had a tough time assembling it and others said the doors were not secure, etc. Since we had been having an awful time finding this sort of station for a grill-side table in the size we needed we decided to go for it and "see what happens." Honestly, I haven't had an assembly experience as simple as this one in many, many years. The directions were written well and easy to follow. The parts are all named and lettered. NO TOOLS are required!!! Easy peasy and all parts work perfectly. I think maybe some of the people who had trouble either got a defective one that maybe was bowed or bent or they made it more difficult than it needs to be. I did this as my husband stood by watching in case I needed "help".....hahaha. I will point out, because the info doesn't really tell you this, that the side tables are manual. When you want to raise them or drop them you have to life them and then secure the supports into a little groove. Very simple but just don't expect them to be automatic where you lift and the arms drop into place. Good product. Holds all our outdoor grill pans and tools plus has a great tray you can bring into the house and load up with everything you need out by the grill.
on June 9, 2017
I ordered this Suncast Outdoor Prep station for Father's Day for my husband. I'll do anything to make life easier for him to provide me with all the BBQ I can eat. This looked like a great place to put his BBQ accoutrements on.
The back resin panel has a pretty deep crease. I don't know if it was because this was shipped USPS, and USPS doesn't deliver -except to cluster boxes, and there was no way this 2'x3' box would fit in anyone's cluster parcel box, so the mail lady called us to come get it, it barely fit in her car and it's many mountainous miles to the post office. So, was the crease from the warehouse? or the schlepping that had to be done when this large item was given to be delivered with the mail? The creased spot was where 5 "blocks" have to fit into 5 rectangular receptacles and with the out of shape block, you could get 3 or 2 but not all 5 into place. It was the back panel, so it's kinda important. Using our many years of "File to Fit, Paint to Match" training, we (both husband & I) managed to force it to fit using a flat bladed screwdriver as a shoehorn. Building satellites seems easier than this "quick" snap together process.
The wheels roll very nicely, that part is great. The door closures are a resin tab that seems sketchy to me. I'll give it a try though.
This was a nice price and it comes with a pull out server that holds cutlery & cups. And the purpose for which I did purchase this for, was accomplished.
on November 29, 2014
I use it when I want to fry things and don't want the odors in the house. Inside I just keep gardening things. It has a pull out tray on the top shelf which is very handy to keep gloves, small pruners, hose nozzle. I like that t it has wheels. I can wheel it over by the back door when I cook and then just wheel it back when I'm done. The only thing I would mention is that if you use it for frying you may want to put paper towels or something because if oil gets on the top of this it's hard to remove. It's not smooth. It's a vinyl adhesive sheet with texture. I really get a lot of use from this cart and love it.
on June 7, 2017
Cheap plastic with poor instructions. The diagrams did not properly depict the orientation of the parts. Some of the plastic did not fit together without a lot of coaxing. My husband and I are experinced at RTA furniture and even Ikea furniture assembly frustrated us less than this did. If you make a mistake and put the wrong pieces together you have to be very careful in taking them apart as the plastic tears very easily. We did get it together and it is a handy storage piece but I wish I could look at it without daggers! If you have arthritis in your hands forget trying to put this together yourself.
on May 19, 2016
Would love to review this but still can't put it together after over a week, as none of the connectors, casters, handles, etc., we're in the box. Pretty disappointing as we had ordered it to use at a deck party, which has come and gone. After three calls to the company (Suncast) - (and being disconnected once after lengthy phone wait) I was told this morning they would ship the missing parts today. No explanation as to why ithey weren't shipped last week when we first called. If we're ever able to assemble, will review again.
on April 1, 2017
I bought this for my husband to use by the grill since he leaves his tools sitting on the deck railing. He still won't put them away, but at least there's a spot for them now! Looks sharp and is sturdy. I'm a fan.
on June 8, 2013
Wanted an easily moveable table space to sit near a kettle grill so I don't drop tools and food over a deck railing. Also wanted a portable storage space to stick some of those tools and some newspaper and unused charcoal when I don't need them so I don't have to carry them in and out of the house and find a place inside to store them, especially if the kettle is still hot, and it isn't safe to store a charcoal bag and paper under it. This "prep station" satisfies both of these wants. It is made of that slightly flexible, heavy plastic and snaps together. It is plastic so it is light enough to roll around easily (under the eaves in the rain, into a corner out of the way, etc.). It is plastic so I can hose it off or clean it with glass cleaner or dish detergent. The top surface is large enough for me to put a cafeteria-sized tray on it and still have space for a glass or two and some tools. The interior is spacious enough for me to store long-handled tools in it. It may not satisfy an interior designer's (exterior designer's?) sense of style, but it works as advertised which any engineer can appreciate. That said, the real thing looks like its picture which is just fine with me.