BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Bulova Women's 98V02 White Patterned Bracelet Watch
Size: None|Color: Silver/Gold|Change

on September 1, 2017
I am very pleased with this watch. The face is very clear to read and the size was perfect. I have had a few Bulova watches before and that's why I chose it this time. It's also very pretty and extremely easy to put on and take off.
on May 7, 2017
This is a beautiful watch. I bought it for a friend who lost a similar watch. I upgraded her to the Bulova. She was ecstatic to receive it.
on October 7, 2017
My daughter loves this watch.
on August 15, 2017
wear it quite often as a go to watch
on August 3, 2017
Love it. Was a gift.
on April 21, 2011
This is a stylish watch; it looks very delicate, and at the same time it's very easy to read (it has the numbers) The big plus for me: it has a second hand. Most of the nice watches I saw were missing the second hand, until I found this one. The bracelet has two colors which goes with all the outfits. The bracelet comes long, but it's very easy to adjust (my husband did it). I used to have a Bulova Caravelle (same size, with second hand), and this new Bulova it's a perfect replacement! Highly recommend it. And Amazon delivered it very fast!
on May 21, 2016
The gold tone is starting to fade slightly with use, but the watch is sturdy and keeps good time. I like having the second hand on such a small watch. I wear it to work daily while working in the medical field. It holds up well with frequent hand-washing.
on September 26, 2011
I actually was offered this as a replacement for a watch ordered that was out of stock and am I glad! This watch is so much prettier than the one I was going to get and the price was great (it was on sale). I bought it as a Christmas gift for my adult daughter and she loves it. She wears it all the time. Anyone looking for a pretty watch with both gold and white tones should buy this one. I would definitely buy it again.
on May 17, 2010
Bought this watch for my wife who has very small wrists. For $10 she was able to get a few links removed at the jeweler and now it's the perfect size. She absolutely loved it! Nice combination of silver and gold makes it work with a variety of outfits. She is able to use it as an everyday watch at work. Really nice piece that looks even more expensive than it is.
on November 19, 2012
To buy this gorgeous watch! I love gold and silver combined. The colors are beautiful.This watch is very classy. I went to Macy's and had 3 links removed for free.