Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,489 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,776 reviews
on May 10, 2015
I don't like a snug watch band that hooks like this one, but it is amazingly comfortable. I bought it for myself because I like black and I like a large watch face. This is smaller and lighter than most men's watches. If it had a linked bracelet-like band, it would be perfect. It is comfortable and the face is easy to see. I don't know if a man would like it but it is almost perfect for me. It's 95% perfect. It also came iwth a working battery, unlike the more expensive women's watches I have purchased.
on April 30, 2016
I expected to much out of this product, looks nice in the pictures. However, when I received it, I was quite disappointed. Cheap quality band. Very flimsy. Would not buy again. But, you get what you pay for so I think it deserves 3 starts.
on March 29, 2017
At first this watch attracted me by the minimalist style and eye-catching price tag. I needed something that I can quickly glace at to get a grasp on the time and this does just that and not much more. But the battery seems to only last a few months at best and I actually found that buying a new watch each time the battery ran out was cheaper and easier than fighting to open the back and keep the rubber o-ring in place when putting it back together. If it wasn't the battery that failed, it was usually the o-ring or some seal which would let moisture into the watch. Make no mistake, this watch is not water resistant, do not let this watch near water. It will fog up far too easily.
on January 9, 2017
There are better, more expenisive watches out there. BUT this is a great watch. I don't usually wear watches because I find them uncomfortable, but this feels good right when you put it on. It is very easy to read both in bright and dim lighting. People say it is a little small, but I think the small profile makes it more comfortable. I shower and wash my hands with it. Also, I got it for my CNA or NAC clinicals, and I also love how there aren't many nooks and crannies for poop or nasty things to get stuck in. You get ALL this for $10 too. If you want a functional watch, get this. It's not fancy, and it doesn't have useless bling. You are paying for a water-proof time telling bracelet, and nothing more.
on October 23, 2016
Being only about $12, this watch is decent for the price. However, this watch isn't fascinating or mind blowing by any means, and there are some better looking watches out there in the $10-20 range, if you just look deep enough. It is very small, so I definitely don't recommend this to any men looking for a nicely sized watch. On the other hand, the accuracy of this watch is amazingly consistent, keeping within 5-10 seconds accuracy after a even a couple months or so.
on December 2, 2016
It says that is is for men on the description but it does not look like a man's watch. It can easily pass for a woman's watch. I purchased it for my 14 year old and even on him is too small (it would look much smaller on a man). 2 stars because of the size/not for men. 5 stars if it were advertised for women or children.
on November 30, 2016
Amazing watch if you just need to tell time. I worked at a bar and this watch is great! Could wash all the nasty stuff off it quickly because of the rubber band and water resistance. Three years and it never broke.
For the price, the sleek look, snd functionality this is one great product.
on August 16, 2017
Bought this in 2013 as a minimum functional watch. It looks better than its price suggests and lasted more than 3.5 years. Recently its wrist band started to tear and buying a new one appears cheaper and easier than a repair. No one will mistake this for a prestige watch but it does the job and is inconspicuous. Recommend.
on March 3, 2017
Its a nice watch but like many of the reviews say, it is a small watch. Someone said its like a kids watch which is true. Lucky for me, i have a small wrist so it wasn't much of a big deal to me. I would have like it more if was bigger. I like the silicon wristband and the display on the watch but size is an issue.
Don't buy it if you have a big hand, won't look good at all.
on December 17, 2016
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my brother. After reciting it in the mail I opened the box to checkout the watch. It was alot smaller than I thought it was going to be and I figured the watch body and buckle would be metal but they are plastic. Not sure how long this watch us going to last because it is a bit on the cheap side but hopefully my brother will like it I mean it's the thought that counts I suppose