Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Color: Black/Red/Gray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,341 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,627 reviews
on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
on March 17, 2017
I wear this watch every day and I can't say that I even realize it sometimes I find myself checking not only the time, but that I remembered to put on my watch that day.

You probably won't get this synced to the exact second considering it is a manual setting, and it can feel kind of clumsy with the buttons not really having a haptic click or anything. I tried a few times and got it very close but exactness is rather challenging.

I appreciate the other features of the watch to some degree with being able to use stop watch, timer, hourly alarms and the backlight button (by the way, it's the "G" button on the face. Didn't realize it was a button at first), however this watch probably won't wake you up if you're a deep sleeper. The beeping doesn't seem to be very loud but if you need to rely on a watch for an alarm nowadays you might have some issues anyways.

Lastly, it is a pretty large watch; built with good quality durable materials, and it has a 'tough' aesthetic. It is definitely for those with large hands/wrists so weight the purchase of this watch accordingly with your physical build. The pricing is fair for what you get. Overall a solid product.
on December 3, 2015
This is the watch. If you have been obsessively looking at rugged digital watches, and are cheap, like me, this is it. This is a mans watch. If you look like this guy in the pic, or have more than one friend who does, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. This is a watch for guys who do things. If you are a lover AND a fighter, this watch is for you. If you ever thought about being a cop or a fireman, this watch is for you. If you ever dreamed of going out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, this watch is for you. If your "watch collection" is 3.5 broken watches, this watch is for you. If you are at the point in life where you confidently meet other mens eyes and give the half up nod, this watch is for you.
Great deal on a great watch.
review image
33 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2015
I cannot speak highly enough of this watch.
It is a very comfortable, very durable watch that I have now purchased twice. I bought my first one back in 2011 before joining the military. That watch lasted me through bootcamp, initial training, and a full deployment. It probably would have lasted me through the rest of this one, had I not misplaced it after a night of drunken fun.
When I realized I'd lost it, I went back through my order history and bought another.

A few things it's survived:
Daily wear
Swimming
Running through dirt and mud
Repeated pounding on metal and stone
Drops from high heights (15 feet or so)

It has a backlight that was very helpful, a programmable alarm, a timer, can be switched between the 12 and 24 hour readouts, and is just super tough. I really don't think you can beat this watch for this price.
on February 14, 2015
I dig this watch. I'm a young woman so I thought it was going to be massive, but the face is a nice fit across my wrist. I wear it either on the 3rd or 4th notch. Keeps time so nicely it's almost synced up to my work clock down to about a second. Hah! Its a lovely matte black with grey and dull yellow lettering.
on January 9, 2016
This is an extremely durable watch at an incredible price! I have had it on non-stop for about 3 years now. I haven't had a single problem with is and have not even had to change the battery yet. It keeps perfect time and is still in sync with my cell phone's time. I have banged it into things many times, I wear it in the shower every day, wear it in salt-water when I surf, and it still looks brand new. It is everything I wanted in a watch and people usually think I paid a ton for it because it is a G-Shock. I usually just take the compliment and don't tell them that it was under $50
on July 14, 2016
Awesome product. This is my second time buying this watch. I purchased it for my husband 3 years ago for work because he is so dangerous when it comes to jewelry when he's at work. He encounters dust particles, chemicals, bumps his arm on EVERYTHING, like I say he's dangerous. The watch is still in good condition but since he pulls the strap so tight and wears it 24 hrs a day, the strap broke. He showers with it, work and cook. The only time he doesn't wear it is elegant occasions. I would buy this over and over.
on March 15, 2017
Wow what a great watch. It works perfectly! I use it to time my runs! And to wake up in the morning. It's beautiful. I'm so glad I ordered the one with the red accents. Yeah! It's so sexy! I was able to find answers to questions I had online like how to turn the hourly beep off, click botton left to go to alarm, press bottom right to toggle until the bell dissapears, the bar can be toggled on and off for your alarm clock, it's automatically set when you change the alarm clock time.
on July 30, 2015
This is an amazing watch and I only received it yesterday. It took a week to deliver and it is very simple to use, yet it has so many functions and possibilities. I personally love it and it is a great watch the watch is so smooth to the touch and the colors of the watch are very vibrant. I really recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a durable and amazing looking watch. It fits perfectly and the watch itself is not too big for my wrist so it is great for both genders.
review image review image review image review image
on May 28, 2016
This has been my go-to watch for several years now. It's jumped out of a plane, been SCUBA diving, and much much much more. The band is comfortable and adjusts easily. The band is narrow enough for me to add a clip on compass which stays on there solid. It keeps out water well for the most part. On my old one (the one I wear as I type this is my second) the guy who replaced the battery didn't put a new o ring in correctly, and therefore when I went rafting expecting it to keep out water as always, I looked to check the time to see a water filled watch and a blank readout. I was disappointed, but with this low price point, replacement wasn't too painful. It's a budget watch that handles about everything I've been able to throw at it. Well worth the money and recommended.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.