Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on September 23, 2014
Customer service has been amazingly helpful but overall really disappointed with this product. I love Melissa & Doug and saw the furniture in the doll house at the public library. The stuff in the library didn't look great but I figured that made sense given the number of kids handling. When I received new in box the tub faucet was broken. It is a little piece only glued on top. 2nd box also had broken part. Customer service shipped a new ones immediately. But I can see now that the spindles on the towel rack are weak and. Will not be surprised if break off in future. Not expecting faucets to hold up for long. So sad. Not like usual Melissa & Doug stuff. Made in China making a difference?
on January 3, 2014
I was so disappointed not only in this, but another set purchased from the Melissa and Doug line. The other item arrived already broken due to such lightweight construction. The door had been held together by a small dowel thinner than a toothpick. I am so thankful I ordered through Amazon. They resolved my complaint without making me feel like a jerk. This Item: the first time I lifted the toilet lid it was broken. Not only had the flimsy piece to hold, yet again, a small dowel thinner than a toothpick, but it chipped wood out of the back of the toilet seat lid due to poor gluing. I purchased these items for my autistic grandson. If I cannot even use it without breaking it, and i am 61 and not autistic use this? He loves the dollhouse, and that all the items I have placed in it are working and functional, He has another world that he wants to bring us into, and us to bring him out of his own thoughts. So very very disappointing to have to explain to him we will fix it, and he hasn't even used it yet. Thankfully he trusts us.
on March 23, 2015
I was very disappointed with the bathroom set and returned it. The toilet seat broke the first time it was raised, pieces were chipped and the paint was rough. These sets are relatively inexpensive for miniature dollhouse furniture, but the quality is not up to Doug and Melissa standards. The furniture is very cute, though not well crafted and does not seem like it will last.
on December 31, 2014
Beautiful furniture. I LOVE that it's interactive -- the drawers and closets all open.

-1 star because it's on the flimsy side (the knob broke off the bathtub within the first week!) although it's my fault for not paying attention to the suggested age (6+) before I bought it. Now I have to wait until my kids are at least 5 before they are allowed to touch the doll house furniture again..
on September 13, 2014
Hmm...I have to say I was pretty disappointed with this. The paint on it it terrible, as in, barely covering the furniture. The toilet you can still see glue everywhere and the toilet seat is crooked. The towel rack is also huge compared to the rest of the furniture and mine does not sit level to the ground. Given it is for my 3 year old, I'm not going to return it...but I am genuinely shocked with the positive reviews. For Melissa and Doug, I just don't feel this set meets their regular awesome quality.
on October 21, 2016
The knobs on the tub have already fallen off. Other than that the pieces are well constructed. The knobs are just too fragile.
on June 8, 2016
Pretty disappointing. The package arrived very quickly, which was nice. But the products themselves were cheaply made, the toilet seat was broken at the hinge and fell off once I took it out of the package. I ended up just tossing all the pieces in the garage, the details were pretty bad.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2016
Product is horribly made! Do not recommend buying- especially at this price! Not 1:12 scale as advertised- they are larger. Handles and faucets in wrong place. Towel bar twisted and not to scale AT all. Every single piece had something wrong with it!! Would give a MINUS rating if possible!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2015
Some of the things were broken...It was a Birthday Present and we did not send it back. The faucet in the bathtub was broken and also
in the sink. Obviously it should have been packed better.. They were pretty expensive items and I am not sure I would order something
like this from Amazon again. Thank you for allowing me to speak...Kind Regards, Patricia Hayden
on March 2, 2017
Quality is great, and my granddaughter absolutely loves the pieces.