Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2011
I am so disappointed that I bought this. The box is small and is filled with more stuffing than candy. I could have spent $5 at the grocery store for what the contents of the box entails. Very disappointed, and debating in giving this gift to the child I had in mind. May go to the store and buy more candy.
on May 7, 2015
This is a cute little assortment of candy but very overpriced for the amount you get.I bought mine from the Warehouse Deals for under $5 and its a great buy at that price.It does have a fun assortment of things kids would like such as gummy creatures and push pops,etc.Unless you are just buying it as a fun gift and don't mind that it costs a bit more to get this type of assortment with less in the amount you will likely be disappointed.
Overall the assortment is nice and everything was fresh and well packaged.I think most kids would really like it.The Fireballs and a couple of other items would need to be removed for young kids.My teen got those items out for himself because they are very hot.
on March 15, 2011
Not worth the money. The product did not have as much as picture shown. Way too much money for what you think you are getting. Sent for a present, very embarrassed when parent called and said I hope you did not pay too much for this.
on December 18, 2015
This is not as advertised or described. Super disappointed.. a lot smaller and nothing near what the pic/description shows.. I am going to the dollar store tomorrow too make this present complete. Will probably do it for a fourth of the price of what I paid for this disappointing package.
on December 6, 2013
I thought this would be a great gift to accompany my nieces birthday gift and ordered by description thinking it would be awesome and packed full. I recently went to visit and asked her about it and she said it was okay but didn't really have much in it and was full of oversized boxes that only held 2 or 3 pieces of candy. I didn't see it first hand so I cant speak for the quality but she seemed less than impressed.
on May 16, 2013
Cool Pack but it show bug candy in the picture and it does not come with any bug candies. That was the only reason I ordered it.
on February 2, 2011
This was a present for my niece and nephew who live halfway across the country. I miss them dearly and wanted to send a little something to let them know I love them. They LOVED the crazy candy, and taunted each other with the booger flavored jelly beans. It was perfect, exactly what I expected, and they loved it. My only gripe is that it really was a bit costly.
on May 17, 2011
You don't get all the candy pictured. And there isn't 30 kinds of candy like the description says. It does come in the box as pictured. I was given some really hard gummi grubs and spongbob chocolate coins instead of tube of powder,dirt and worms,and the hard bugs in a jar.Not bad,but not worth the amount since I can buy all this candy in the store.
on June 3, 2013
It was missing 4 of the big candies that were shown. A handful of penny candy was thrown in its place. I could have made the same box of candy for about 5 bucks.
on December 11, 2007
I bought one of these for each of my daughters for Christmas. They come in cute boxes. But, I wish they had more candy in them for the price I paid. I know they'll enjoy them though. A nice idea including all of these things in one gift box. My daughter's had the yucky jelly bellies before and thought they were hilarious. So, I know this gift box will go over well.