Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 16, 2017
Do not trust the item heading. It says for PHV100/PHV1800-not true! I had previously ordered this same filter on 11/29/2009 when I bought the vac, so that I would have an extra filter when I needed it. I ordered this on February 17, 2017 from the "Buy Again" link. It arrived, the picture on the box showed the exact filter I needed. Did not use right away, but when I opened the box, the filter did not fit my vacuum. Then I saw on the bottom of the box these words" "Product in this box may differ slightly from that pictured." Wow, what an understatement! I should have expected this, since it was "Made in China." When I returned to the item page, I read further down the description, and it says "Fits the PHV1810 and PHV1210." When I entered my model # in MAKE SURE THIS FITS YOUR MODEL,it said it would fit. For the price, it was not worth the postage to return it.
One person found this helpful
on April 10, 2017
Perfect OEM replacement filter for our vacuum. If you own a PHV1800 18-volt pivoting cordless hand vac these are the replacement filters for you. cheers
One person found this helpful
on July 30, 2017
Nice genuine Black and Decker must buy filter if by now you own the vac. I can stretch the use of this filter for up to two years and I use it practically everyday. Thanks for reading my review.
on May 28, 2017
Thank you for suggesting alternate PVR100 filters. Even though the identification number is the same, they are not all the same. Some have little teeth on the bottom, which the first one we got had, but the bottom did not show in the ad. Your alternate suggestions provided pictures of the bottom of the filter and we were able to find one that did not have the little teeth. We are very satisfied now with the PVF100 filters we got through our subsequent order and they work just fine.
on May 19, 2010
We've had this handheld vac for over 1 month and it works to our satisfaction. It has plenty of suction and is fairly easy to hold and operate. Emptying the unit and cleaning the filter is a bit awkward and takes a little getting used at first but it's not a problem now. Mounting the charger on the wall was easy and the unit sets in the charger with no difficulty. A major shortcoming of our previous handheld vacs has been the lifespan of the rechargeable batteries and of course there is is no way we can tell how long the ones in this product will last. We can only hope they do better than our previous units.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 12, 2018
good filter but very bad quality vacuum cleaner
on March 7, 2013
Despite the many reviews warning this, I read and re-read the amazon description and looked at my Black & Decker hand vac and felt sure this was the right filter. Now, I still have no filter for my vacuum and a useless filter for a different Black & Decker product with the exact same name, "Pivot Hand Vac." A failure on both amazon & Black & Decker's part, in my opinion. The item was only $7-8, hardly worth my time and the cost of return shipping. I'm just really irritated because I still can't use my vacuum until I find the right ~mystery~ filter.

The filter I purchased is conical in shape. It's hard to tell because the photo a perspective shot. The filter I need is a straight cylinder. If you are looking for a cylindrical filter, do not buy this one.
2 people found this helpful
on September 19, 2014
Just what we needed. We've had our Black & Decker for years...it really has the best suction in it's price range for a handheld. The filter does start to stink after awhile especially if you are vacuuming up food particles dropped by your toddler. Glad this filter is easy enough to find on Amazon.
on April 25, 2018