BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 31, 2017
Spongebob starts off season one as ready as ever. Taking you on a ocean bottom tour of Bikini Bottom and all its inhabitants. Serving up kraby patties at the Krusty Krab where Spongebob could live day and night. So settle in for some crazy sponge soaked fun and enjoy the craziness at the bottom of the ocean.
on August 11, 2016
grandson loves SpongeBob
on April 16, 2017
I love this season great start for spongebob sqarepants
on October 7, 2016
I love spongebob season 1 in my daughter too it's 2:45 am in the morning my daughter woke me up in said ma ma spongebob Doctor she is two she love the episode when spongebob go to the doctor watching this she loves to see the🏥 doctor for a sucker😃😃🍭🍭🍭🍭
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2016
Spongebob early seasons are the best to see. I hope that always stay in prime forever.
on September 10, 2016
This season is good my granddaughter loves it want to watch it a lot
I would give it a good rating. Very funny and keeps her Attention very well for being a two year old.my grandson a ho is younger was watching it with her today and seemed to like it as well.
on January 10, 2017
great
on May 4, 2015
My college age son and I were a little down in the dumps so for the "heck of it", we decided to watch Spongebob and his crew. We hadn't watched this show since my son was a kid,(he is 18 now). We were cracking up and both of us commented that we had forgotten how weird and goofy the show was. It was great! I can recommend this to kids,(big kids too), for fun, cartoon entertainment! ;)
on June 3, 2012
I cannot believe i'm writting about this cartoon series specially since i tend to review music, but some things are worth the effort so here it goes. The spongebob series was pretty cool right from the 1st episodes in '99 up until 2005. The series remained pretty entertaining right up until the producers decided to change spongebob's voice a bit with an almost twisted gay version which coincidentally, stirred up some controversy of whether the producers were attempting to bring spongebob out of the closet. Quite frankly, such matters don't concern me at all. But i'd say that spongebob was special only from '99 to '05. After that, the cartoon lost its luster and creative roots.
on April 28, 2016
Not sure who likes it more, wife or kids