Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Snack Time
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on June 5, 2013
Now that netflix has dropped this show. Grandma's is a favorite place to be thanks to Amazon Prime. We can continue to look for blue's clues, keep them in our handy dandy notebook.
on June 12, 2013
Thank you for picking up Blue's clues for Amazon Prime. My daughter loves this show and we were really upset when netflix cut the shows. Luckily Amazon pick them up and we use that service as well. Great show for my 2 1/2 year old!
on January 25, 2010
With a 2 year old Blues Clues fan, I learned that I could not count on Nick Jr. to keep the best shows on TV. Even the "On Demand" cable programming was limited and favorites vanished all too frequently. Finding the collections available here on Amazon saved our bacon any number of times. All the best shows my older kids loved disappeared in favor of garbage programming on TV for our newest family member, so we came in search of . . . and here we found the good stuff! Being able to play these any time a meltdown threatened has been "PRICELESS" like the saying goes . . .
on June 9, 2013
My son LOVES this show and was bummed he couldn't watch it any more on that "other" site. Guess what Mom to the rescue! THANK YOU AMAZON!
on June 11, 2013
My daughters love it. The simple presentation of objects in cartoon and only one real man might contribute to easy understanding. Highly recommended.
on November 2, 2014
LOVE THIS SHOW! So good. Steve is truly a Natural, and the kids Totally sense it, as well he does the grown-up recognition puns Very well! So, we can all watch it and enjoy. Still can't find this kind of greenscreen show as good as this. LOVE LOVE even the peewee's playhouse end of the Mail time song. Also, there are SO MANY that the writers have really covered All the great stuff that the kids want to talk about, nursery rhymes, weather, scary times, food, friends, etc etc. Just LOVE this series through all of it till Steve left to go to "college." So glad it's on Amazon so my younger child can watch it now as well. :)
on January 27, 2016
Daughter enjoys this show and does learn from it as well. The show doesn't hold her attention 'quite as well' as a few others, although I don't think that is because of the show - exactly. We've found this happening with a couple others that are similar in scope. It seems to be more closely related to her age. While there is a lot of animation and related, the show leans toward a slightly older toddler/child audience to soak up the data at a slower pace and interact with the show, something she doesn't quite understand yet so she loses interest. Overall these things are not a 'bad thing' because as mentioned, she does learn from it and asks to watch it by name, but does grow tired of it more quickly than others.
on June 27, 2016
After Netflix got rid of my toddlers favorite shows we looked to Amazon Prime for some replacements. We were thrilled to find Blue's Clues because she loves dogs and its one of the few truly good natured, wholesome shows out there. Sadly, it's hard to find something without a snotty kid or fighting or vengeance, even for the littles. So with fingers crossed we put on the first episode, hoping she'd like it. Well- she loved it! She was dancing and laughing and looking for Blue's pawprints and begged to watch more episodes. Thank you Amazon for realizing our kids need good tv options!
on December 20, 2014
What can I say? We love Steve and Blue and Magenta. My daughter must have watched these hundreds of times. Steve always makes you feel like he is entirely sincere and speaking right to your child and gives a heartfelt performance even though he is interacting with a cartoon character.
on February 16, 2016
My older kids started my 14mo on their favorites when they were little & Blues Clues is by far his favorite show right now. He even requests it by pointing to his head (for think, think, think) & opening & closing his hands like Steve does when singing Blues Clues.