Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 5, 2017
One of the main reasons we got Amazon Prime was because Prime Video included Blue's Clues. This is one of about three TV shows that my special-needs child will watch, is his favorite source of entertainment, and is the fastest thing to calm him when he's upset or in a bad mood. Now that's been made more difficult for us.

It was bad enough that suddenly last week only Season One was included, but today to come home after a long school day and learn that now even that is pay-only, he was MOST displeased and I'm hearing all about it. Thankfully I had already paid for and downloaded the first Blue's Clues movie, which is better than nothing.

I cannot afford $2 per episode or $17 per season right now, no matter how much he loves this show. For shame, Amazon. You should have given us some warning that you were changing your included shows so we could be prepared.
21 helpful votes
22 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 2, 2017
My boy likes this show
on March 13, 2016
This is one of the shows that can be trusted to entertain an intelligent four-year old without concern for inappropriate content. Its characters keep her engaged and participating in figuring out the "clues." This is one of a handful of grandma-approved shows that she really likes. Right now it's her favorite.
on January 18, 2017
The first phrase my son learned was "A clue, a clue!" from this show. Every show has a learning or health oriented theme. A+ in my opinion.
on May 10, 2016
I decided to find blues clues episodes because I enjoyed them so much when I was young I thought my son would like them too. And he just absolutely loves it. He actually yells out when he sees a clue and he's very into it. It's great to find something educational and so simple for him to enjoy.
on March 6, 2016
My 5 years old fell in love with this show when he was 3 and now after a few months of "cold shoulder" to a "show for babies" he is loving it again! Go figure?!
2 helpful votes
on January 23, 2017
Who doesn't love watching a grown man talking to himself?
In all seriousness blues clues is old enough that you know what you're getting into. Great for when you need five min to clean the house and you're tired of the screaming.
on January 23, 2016
Great for preschoolers, not a wild, hyper-fed show like most these days.
on March 20, 2016
I thought this series was cute when it first came out. I turned it on for my 2 yr old grandson for the first time about a week ago and loved it. Was dancing to the singing & music and asks for it now. I think as he gets older and can understand more of what is going on he will like it even more.
on June 2, 2016