Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,741 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,450 reviews
on February 6, 2016
The "real" Blue Clues (seasons 1-4) is one of the greatest kids shows ever produced. Steve Burns was a real natural. He had a sensitive touch to his craft and a very special appeal to children. Actors create characters and bring them to life; you can't recreate that with a substitute. It's unfortunate he walked away from this show, but everyone has their own journey. It's even more unfortunate that they tried to do another two seasons without him.
on August 20, 2016
This is one of the greatest kids shows ever. Our 18 month old son loves blue and tries his best to answer the questions they ask, which is so funny. He also sings along with the show. I can remember watching this back when our nine year old daughter was a toddler as well.

This show also promotes many skills for toddlers. It involves imagination, Learning words, and of course finding clues.

This season was great but the later seasons added other characters.
on November 9, 2016
A huge house favorite. Teaches all sorts of preschool values, math, confidence, even some music basics filter into the episodes--while being silly enough to keep them entertained. We rewatch all Steve episodes often, but Season 1 holds most of my son's favorites.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 4, 2015
This is a very nice show for the younger crowd. Most appropriate for just under 2 to a young 4 year old.

It keeps the younger kids entertained as there is nothing scary in this show. It is mostly engaging and the host is very good wth children.

Around age 4 this show ceases to be of much interest to children. They may still watch it, but are unlikely to stay put (if that's what you need while cooking).

Overall very nice, cute and educational.
on February 10, 2017
My kids LOVED Blue's Clues when they were little.....20 years later, my granddaughter LOVES it! And I still remember the songs and sing along with her. It's a wonderful show for imagination, education and fun....for children and adults. In watching the show, it also taught me ways to communicate and help teach the kids.
on January 10, 2017
Loved Blue's Clues with my now 19 year old son, and am enjoying it all over with my 5 year old. Thanks for keeping it as an option, Amazon!!
on June 27, 2016
I have two 2 year olds and a 10 month old who will stop and look at the tv as soon as they hear the music play! They love to watch Blue and his friends and I love the fact that it's an educational show and that I'm getting a much needed little break! The two year olds sing along with Steve while the youngest stands beside them bouncing to the music. I enjoy seeing them interested in a quality educational program that their mommies used to watch!
on December 8, 2016
My kiddos love this show. The repetitive sequencing of each episode engages children from a young age and the concepts that are taught keep children's attention as they age. I feel like when my oldest was around 2 or 3, he like the show for the different song's and animation. When he was 4 or 5 he took a more interactive approach to his viewing, trying to answer questions and solve the clues.
on December 2, 2015
Blue's Clues is a fun and entertaining show for kids. My godson and kid sister both loved this show as children, now my little girl loves it. The show is not technically advanced or awe inspiring in its construction but it's informative, colorful and cute. Steve, the host, speaks directly to the screen which is something my daughter loves. She is a fan of Elmo's World for the same reason. She's learned so many new things just in the few days she's been watching because it holds her attention. Just like it did for the other kids in my life. I recommend it highly.
on May 17, 2016
Childhood❤️ I have a pillow of blues clues!!! WATCH IT GUYS! I RECOMMEND THIS TO PEOPLE FROM THE OLDER TIMES WHO'VE WATCHED IT AT A YOUNG AGE SO THET CAN GO THROUGH TIME WATCHING IT LIKE I HAVE! I also recommend it to you adults who are trying to find a great show for your children:) I'm 14 and I still love it❤️