Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Snack Time
Your Garage Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bon Iver Starting at $39.99 Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Wedding Store Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting CrisisinSixScenes CrisisinSixScenes CrisisinSixScenes  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition RollingStones Shop Now STEM

on June 5, 2013
Now that netflix has dropped this show. Grandma's is a favorite place to be thanks to Amazon Prime. We can continue to look for blue's clues, keep them in our handy dandy notebook.
on June 12, 2013
Thank you for picking up Blue's clues for Amazon Prime. My daughter loves this show and we were really upset when netflix cut the shows. Luckily Amazon pick them up and we use that service as well. Great show for my 2 1/2 year old!
on June 9, 2013
My son LOVES this show and was bummed he couldn't watch it any more on that "other" site. Guess what Mom to the rescue! THANK YOU AMAZON!
on January 25, 2010
With a 2 year old Blues Clues fan, I learned that I could not count on Nick Jr. to keep the best shows on TV. Even the "On Demand" cable programming was limited and favorites vanished all too frequently. Finding the collections available here on Amazon saved our bacon any number of times. All the best shows my older kids loved disappeared in favor of garbage programming on TV for our newest family member, so we came in search of . . . and here we found the good stuff! Being able to play these any time a meltdown threatened has been "PRICELESS" like the saying goes . . .
on June 11, 2013
My daughters love it. The simple presentation of objects in cartoon and only one real man might contribute to easy understanding. Highly recommended.
on November 2, 2014
LOVE THIS SHOW! So good. Steve is truly a Natural, and the kids Totally sense it, as well he does the grown-up recognition puns Very well! So, we can all watch it and enjoy. Still can't find this kind of greenscreen show as good as this. LOVE LOVE even the peewee's playhouse end of the Mail time song. Also, there are SO MANY that the writers have really covered All the great stuff that the kids want to talk about, nursery rhymes, weather, scary times, food, friends, etc etc. Just LOVE this series through all of it till Steve left to go to "college." So glad it's on Amazon so my younger child can watch it now as well. :)
on June 27, 2016
After Netflix got rid of my toddlers favorite shows we looked to Amazon Prime for some replacements. We were thrilled to find Blue's Clues because she loves dogs and its one of the few truly good natured, wholesome shows out there. Sadly, it's hard to find something without a snotty kid or fighting or vengeance, even for the littles. So with fingers crossed we put on the first episode, hoping she'd like it. Well- she loved it! She was dancing and laughing and looking for Blue's pawprints and begged to watch more episodes. Thank you Amazon for realizing our kids need good tv options!
on August 20, 2016
This is one of the greatest kids shows ever. Our 18 month old son loves blue and tries his best to answer the questions they ask, which is so funny. He also sings along with the show. I can remember watching this back when our nine year old daughter was a toddler as well.

This show also promotes many skills for toddlers. It involves imagination, Learning words, and of course finding clues.

This season was great but the later seasons added other characters.
on September 27, 2016
Sigh.....just when I thought i was done. Now my granddaughter has found this show and loves it too!! My daughter loved this show when she was young and now HER 2 year old loves this show. She knocks on the tv when it starts (she sees the door in the opening) she dances to all of the songs, and she sits in her chair to think with her finger pointing to her head just like Steve. Oh well. I guess as long as it's not a purple dinosaur I can live with it lol.
on February 6, 2016
All three of my kiddos have been steeped in this series. They don't get much TV to begin with, and this is a real treat. My now 4-year old invites friends over for "movie/pizza" night and she always picks this, which is making converts out of them and their parents.

The format generally intelligent, educational for this age group, and even interactive (who woulda thunk TV could have any interaction!?). And there are episodes which tackle important emotional development issues. The one about handling bad dreams taught some valuable techniques which all three my kids use, and it has made middle-of-the-night bad-dream episodes now pretty easy to recover from. And my 4-year old is repeating back to me, without prompting, the three-step process taught in the episode about how to handle frustration. My older kiddos (8 & 11) still enjoy watching it with the younger one when it's her turn to pick something; so the effect of this show on my family has been very positive and rather profound.