Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 16, 2017
Superb quality and service from amazon. I highly recommend this product. I got these on sale and can't complain about the quality.
on November 12, 2014
So far I am very happy with the product. the utensils that I use quite often have bleached out a little compaired with the others. I think that it has to do with the very often dishwasher use. Still a very good product, though I wish that all of the utensils were of the higher temp plastic though.
on February 27, 2016
Love it! So worth it! I almost don't need anything else. I've been able to pretty much eliminate the drawer full of utensils and now have this neat and orderly set. I only dish wash the plastic spoons and spatulas. Everything else is hand washed and left to dry in the canister. So far, no rust! Still looks good as new.
Everything seems to be made really well. The white spatula does seem to be a bit sensitive to heat though, but I probably shouldn't be using it for my omelets anyway. Definitely recommend it.
on September 24, 2012
I ordered this set because I desperately needed to replace a cheap nylon set, and needed sturdier tools for non-stick cookware. I've used each and every piece in this set, and each piece is EXCELLENT apart from the silicone spatula- the white spatula came off of the handle after the first use- you can easily stick it back on, but I wonder why it isn't glued to the handle? Each of these pieces sells for a pretty hefty price- so it's a much better deal to get this set if you need most of the pieces included. I took out the cheese grater, pizza cutter, peeler and can opener from the basket (I would prefer to have these items in a drawer anyways), and everything else fits just fine into the organizer. There is even room to spare for my all-purpose wooden spoon and large pancake flipper (also OXO). I love that the organizer has a drip tray that you can empty out without having to take everything out of the organizer- intuitive details like this makes this set a winner! Also, these are the STURDIEST nylon tools I've ever used- and super easy to clean.
on March 8, 2016
this products is nice except it can't handle hi heat.
on November 7, 2017
As others have said, the holder is a little small for all the tools, but this is a VERY nice set in spite of that.
on May 12, 2011
I wasn't sure if 80 bucks was worth this container of products, but after 4 months of use I am glad I bought them. None of them have broken or anything, they are all very durable, they all clean well nothing sticks/melts to them and I can see them lasting for quite a while. Not only do you have every kitchen utensil you could ever need (besides a wine bottle opener) it is all good quality and ergonomically correct and a pleasure to use. It's one-stop quality shopping. I read most of the comments before buying to help make my decision, some people didn't see the value in a product like this, saying they probably could have gotten everything less had they just bought different spoons, etc separately, I beg to differ! When I spend money I want the best quality for the price I'm paying and this is it. I feel confident I wont need to replace any of these items anytime soon. I have bought cheap kitchen supplies before- plastic thin spoons that break when you stir something thick like cookie dough, spatulas that melt in with the food when you stir, pizza cutters that wobble or don't cut well- this has all of those items but they are all of the best quality. The container is tight, and the items come outside of the container, and me, I just put a few of the bigger ones in a drawer, like the pizza cutter and the can opener, and it works out great for me. This was definitely worth the money to me.

6-month update: STILL HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT, GLAD I BOUGHT QUALITY KITCHEN TOOLS
on May 4, 2017
Reasonably good quality set if you need to equip a kitchen for the first time.
on September 16, 2014
Everything is perfect quality. I purchased an extra utensil holder because of the reviews saying that it gets a little cramped. Which I am happy to have two holders on my counter. So far everything looks good, but have not gotten the chance to use everything that came into the bundle.
on September 6, 2015
Though supposedly safe to 400 degrees, I find the flexible spatula and other similar items melt even at routine cooking temperatures. The spatulas tend to retain products like eggs and are difficult to clean. The pizza cutter (though my Cutco pizza cutter is infinitely nicer), can opener, etc. are fine. The container is too small for adding other products, even with the can opener, grater, and pizza cutter removed. Would recommend buying items separately and filling your own container.