Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 552 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 573 reviews
on January 24, 2017
The Good: -Tires are decent for price. They are slightly smaller and thinner than I expected, but they work. I like the somewhat sporty look of being a little like a sports bike tires with the raised grips on the tires.

The Bad: - Now I can barely smell anything anymore after working 30+yrs in manufacturing using solvents that killed my smelling abilities over the years & also an Ex-Smoker now of 3+yrs. These things have the WORST SMELL that is just Nasty!!. WOW! I bought these for a dolly/hand-truck replacements tires. I have 2 parts to my basement and I can't even keep the dolly where I used too. I had to move it to the "Back Room" with the door shut and I can still smell it slightly. I hope this smell dissipates over time. Recommended For Price & OK Quality
on January 19, 2010
I bought these to replace a set of tubeless tires with plastic rims on my Harper hand truck. The tubeless tires would not hold air as the 2-ply of the tires had microscopic holes in the rubber.

The prices was good. The home improvement chain stores wanted $25/wheel.

While these did the job I had to add a 1/4" spacer (done with two large cut washers) because the hub length is 2" and the existing wheels on the hand truck were 2 1/4" -- the most common length for wheels of this size.

Nowhere was the hub length stated! I searched every web site, including the manufacturer's web site, that offered these exact same tires and nobody stated the hub length!

I like the tube vs. tubeless as it is much easier to patch/replace a tube then to find tubeless tires of this size.
on February 12, 2017
I haven't used them yet, this rating is due to the nasty "Chinese rubber" smell. I had to put them outside where they've been for a couple weeks and I can still smell them *inside* near the window. I would have rather paid more for a material that does not smell so toxic. I wonder if this material is even legal for manufacture in the US...

2017.06.16 UPDATE: they STILL STINK. *AND* they axle diameter is not the same as Wheeleez by some odd fraction, maybe they are metric. Not faulting them for this, I suppose I overlooked some measurements, but wouldn't one assume they are standardized? Anyway, just putting out the warning for people. I wasted a trip to the metal shop to get an axle made then the day before my trip I discovered it didn't fit, and just by a sliver, yes, my fault for assuming... Glad to have a good excuse to get rid of this nasty rubber...
on June 15, 2017
I got a great deal on an all-terrain wagon for my son at a yard sale that was barely used... but one of the tires must have sat in a sunny spot and rotted. I only needed to replace one of the wheels but wanted them to all match, so I started searching online. These tires are identical to the ones that came on the wagon! It was very easy to remove the old wheel and just pop this one on. Now I still have an extra in case anything happens to one of the others!
on April 24, 2017
Our garden hose cart didn't weather too well in our Garage this winter. Two fo the tires were completely flat with irreparable holes in them. Looking for a replacement, I found these 10 inch Air Wheel Tires" on amazon - ordered and installed them this weekend - and they work even better than the ones that came with the cart in the first place.

Very pleased. Good Craftsmanship, packaged well and ready to install and use on arrival (I didn't even have to pump new air into the tires)
on August 15, 2017
REevaluat. Metal material is too soft and pulling the cart has deformed the wheeles and now are wooble. Put a little force and the straighten out (for a while). Vvery cheap material (although for a very cheap price but not really able to do their job). Had to buy a new pair.
on August 11, 2015
I took the rims off and used the one of the tires on my son's electric scooter. It wasn't on there a full day and it blew out and popped my tube ( the tubes in them wouldn't work for my application since I need bent valve stem.) They are listed as 2 ply but I just went to tractor supply and bought a 2 ply tire which you can tell is much sturdier. The side walls on these tires are very flimsy. I wouldn't trust any weight on them. I did read several people mention the hubs aren't very good either and I didn't use them, but when I took them apart the nuts and bolts weren't of any good quality. Last they smell horrible. They made the garage stink. They do have a label which states they have a chemical known to cause cancer.
on May 28, 2017
So so very cheap already blew out one replaced it from one from tractor supply.. better quality
on April 20, 2017
Rims bent... replaced tires for a hand truck, used once to move a refrigerator (270 pounds)
The hand truck is of no use to me.
Back to shopping for better tires ...
Do not wast your time or money ... đź‘Ž
on September 14, 2017
Better than two for one compared to Lowes and Home Depot. They feel solid and look solid. I've had them on my dolly for a while now, and I don't use it much, but the bearings are good and tight.