Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

MidWest Deluxe Bolster Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats
Size: 22-Inch|Color: Pink Plush|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 1, 2016
Parma loves his bed so so so much! He sleeps on it every day. He likes having a designated spot all for himself.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2015
I bought this along with a 48x30 kennel for Forrest, my golden retriever boy. He's a big guy at 95lbs (11 months old) and needed a little something to cushion his crate.

First off, the material is very soft and plush. You can tell that it is well made and after several washings is very resilient. Forrest really loves this pet bed and knows something is "wrong" when its not in his kennel. When he lays on it, he loves to put his chin up on the raised shoulder of the bed, kind of using it as a pillow.

It fits perfectly in his crate and is very easy to remove for cleaning. One recommendation to those of you who purchase this pet bed -- make sure you vacuum it thoroughly before you wash it, especially if you have a heavy shedder. If not, the hair will cause problems with your washing machine.

Overall Forrest and I are very satisfied with this bed!
review image
11 comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2015
Man, I have this on my Netherland dwarf rabbit's bed as well as a larger size for in a crate that I use as a "timeout cage" for my kitty and bunny, which they weren't fans of before; now, my kitten naps in the cage CONSTANTLY. They LOVE it. So much for timeouts!
review image
55 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2014
I purchased the 22" x 13" in gray. The actual size is 21" x 11" on the outside, and 17" x 7" on the inside. It's a weird narrow rectangle which does not look like the picture at all. Besides the off measurement, it has a shedding problem. In the picture, the material looks tight and short, but the "hair" is actually loose and long and pieces of "hair" is already flying around in the air as I took it out of the plastic bag.
review image
0Comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2013
My boyfriend first purchased The Quiet Time in a large size a few years ago for his Chow Chow and she adored it so much we decided to get another one when we adopted our French Bulldog.

REASONS THIS BED IS SO IDEAL:

1. It adjusts to body temperature so the dog will not overheat (The Chow had a much denser coat than the bare bellied Bulldog and both dogs have been equally enamored with the bed and use it year round.)

2. It's sized perfectly for crates. We use the 24" X 18" Quiet Time in the Bulldog's crate and ordered an additional one for her to lie on around the house or for when she's outside. (See Video...)

3. It's durable, soft, easy to clean, DOES NOT SHED, and is incredibly well priced. Also, the cinnamon color doesn't get dingy and dirty looking as fast as the paler shades and it's also softer, fuzzier and plusher than the white Midwest bed. (We've tried both.)

4. Dogs just adore it and 'Sooner or later' you gotta get one!
1515 comments| 291 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2017
My 15lb Boston Terrier loves this bed!

Not sure what else to say about it. I keep it in my car because I take my Boston everywhere. I will say that the material is really nice, soft, and plush; however, because I use it in my car (in Texas), I feel like it can probably get a little hot for my little dog. You know what I mean? Like the material itself doesn't conduct heat or whatever, but I often feel laying on this in the summer heat would be like wearing a furry sweater in the summer if that makes sense. I don't know. My dog doesn't seem to mind. So there you go.
on January 12, 2015
This works perfectly for our dog's kennel, where she gets to spend time during the day while we run errands, etc. I measured the interior of the kennel box prior to ordering and this was as close as I could find (30 x 21 fit perfectly in a 30-50 lb dog sized Petmate Kennel). The edges of the bed go right up to the inside edges of the kennel, so she is warm and comfy. The bronze color is nice, and it's a very soft poly fabric. The bottom has a type of nylon fabric that helps keep "liquids" from soaking completely through (in the event it gets wet).

We also ordered this in the gray color for our puppy's crate (medium size - 20-30 lb Petmate style crate), and it too fits perfectly. We have washed them several times already and they hold up well. Warning though, if there is a hole in it (our older dog chewed a small hole in part of the outer rim which is stuffed with green "stuffing"), it will come out all over in the wash.

My suggestion would be to sew any holes closed to avoid further loss of fluff. We will probably have to replace our large/bronze colored bed soon because of this.
on November 10, 2017
This dog bed is super affordable and decent quality. We started with a smaller size for our pup and moved up to a larger one as he grew quickly. It's thin enough that it doesn't overheat him, but still provides some warmth and comfort. He also has tried to rip it apart a few times to no avail (though a more aggressive chewer may be able to get the job done). When it came time to wash it I was able to run it through our washing machine with no problems. This is honestly a great crate liner, especially for furrier dogs who may get overheated easily.
on November 4, 2017
I use this as a crate pad for my Lab. It is soft but not too thick, just enough to put a layer of softness over the plastic liner of the crate. This is the third one I've bought. I find they last just about a year and half for our girl who loves her crate and will nap in it almost everyday. I rotate the old one to our travel trailers bedroom so she has a spot for naps there too. There is carpet in the trailer so it adds a little cush to the older pad. I definitely get my money's worth out of them.
the the 22" gray plush version fit inside the 24" Petmate Two Door Top Load Kennel perfectly, so much so that it looks like it was made just for it!
nice for kennel/carrier but, would not be my choice for a daily bed use. just not plush and comfy enough for my spoiled cats who keep preffering our faux fur blankets no matter what i buy them to lay in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.