Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 22-Inch|Color: Pink Plush|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 8,231 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,762 reviews
on January 1, 2016
Parma loves his bed so so so much! He sleeps on it every day. He likes having a designated spot all for himself.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2015
Man, I have this on my Netherland dwarf rabbit's bed as well as a larger size for in a crate that I use as a "timeout cage" for my kitty and bunny, which they weren't fans of before; now, my kitten naps in the cage CONSTANTLY. They LOVE it. So much for timeouts!
review image
55 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2015
I bought this along with a 48x30 kennel for Forrest, my golden retriever boy. He's a big guy at 95lbs (11 months old) and needed a little something to cushion his crate.

First off, the material is very soft and plush. You can tell that it is well made and after several washings is very resilient. Forrest really loves this pet bed and knows something is "wrong" when its not in his kennel. When he lays on it, he loves to put his chin up on the raised shoulder of the bed, kind of using it as a pillow.

It fits perfectly in his crate and is very easy to remove for cleaning. One recommendation to those of you who purchase this pet bed -- make sure you vacuum it thoroughly before you wash it, especially if you have a heavy shedder. If not, the hair will cause problems with your washing machine.

Overall Forrest and I are very satisfied with this bed!
on December 18, 2014
I purchased the 22" x 13" in gray. The actual size is 21" x 11" on the outside, and 17" x 7" on the inside. It's a weird narrow rectangle which does not look like the picture at all. Besides the off measurement, it has a shedding problem. In the picture, the material looks tight and short, but the "hair" is actually loose and long and pieces of "hair" is already flying around in the air as I took it out of the plastic bag.
on February 9, 2013
My boyfriend first purchased The Quiet Time in a large size a few years ago for his Chow Chow and she adored it so much we decided to get another one when we adopted our French Bulldog.

REASONS THIS BED IS SO IDEAL:

1. It adjusts to body temperature so the dog will not overheat (The Chow had a much denser coat than the bare bellied Bulldog and both dogs have been equally enamored with the bed and use it year round.)

2. It's sized perfectly for crates. We use the 24" X 18" Quiet Time in the Bulldog's crate and ordered an additional one for her to lie on around the house or for when she's outside. (See Video...)

3. It's durable, soft, easy to clean, DOES NOT SHED, and is incredibly well priced. Also, the cinnamon color doesn't get dingy and dirty looking as fast as the paler shades and it's also softer, fuzzier and plusher than the white Midwest bed. (We've tried both.)

4. Dogs just adore it and 'Sooner or later' you gotta get one!
1515 comments| 267 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2016
Great! I bought this for my cat to put in his two door 24 inch pet kennel. It fits that carrier perfectly and it's so soft and comfy! The white one doesn't seem to shed as much as the gray one but it's definitely a good choice!
review image review image
on October 8, 2012
54" x 37" i bought this in fleece for my german shepherd dobe mix & i was a little unsure of the size so i got the biggest! ITS like the size of my love seat and lol i just have to say maybe i should of got a size smaller? i wanted to make sure she had enough room to sprawl out and she has more than enough room..THATS FOR SURE! At first i didnt understand why she wouldnt lay down and its because she didnt have it in her lay down spot in the living room..so i had to move it by the loveseat..all is well now! she can completely sprawl out on this and it keeps her hair inside the bed.. i think the best way to get the hair out with this would be using one of those pet hair rollers.. :) im very happy and i cant believe the size for the price! Even all three of my kids under age 6 fit in the bed with her when shes laying in it...so cute watching them pretend its their home with the dog.. :) i will update if there are any problems :)

UPDATE: (NOV 9TH)
ITS STILL TOGETHER :) ITS NOT ALL COVERED IN HAIR BY MY SHEPHERD.. AND SHE SLEEPS IN IT AT THE FOOT OF OUR BED NOW INSTEAD OF ON OUR BED MAKING OUR BED HAIRY :) I LOVE THIS BED! I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE! I EVEN OFTEN WAKE UP AT 5AM TO GET THE KIDS READY FOR SCHOOL AND FIND MY 3 YEAR OLD LAYING IN IT SLEEPING WITH THE DOG CURLED UP IN HIS BLANKET... :) PLENTY OF ROOM TO SHARE :) LOL
review image
33 comments| 223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
My 1 year old golden retriever loves her bed. It's not so thick and sturdy. She loves the padding around bed, she uses it as a pillow rest. The only problem that I am having with the bed is that it leaves white cotton balls everywhere when she leaves out the crate.
on May 11, 2013
I have two of these beds for my rabbits, one in their cage and one on the floor in a corner. They can both fit on it together and they love to flop out and relax in their bed. It's held up well to their digging too. I uploaded a picture and you can see how well my two fit in the smallest size bed.
on May 13, 2015
Definitely big enough for 90lb German Shepherd. Good quality.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.