Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,354 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,605 reviews
on August 23, 2015
I am very pleased with the craftsmanship and quality of the watch. The watch is very classy looking and definitely a conversation starter. To my suprise the band is also made a a very sturdy material as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is interested in quality watches as a reasonable price.

On a side note, I have a smaller wrist (6.5in.) and I think the watch looks perfect.
review image review image
on March 1, 2017
Works great, it's very comfy and I think it's great looking watch as well. I recently took a long cruise and never took it off, if it was formal night in a suit and tie, or is I was snorkeling in the Caribbean, the watch looked great and kept time perfectly.

I always wanted a "nice" watch, not the $15 Casio's from Walmart, I hope to be wearing this watch for years to come.
review image
on June 22, 2017
I've bought two of these two tone blue dial Invicta watches last year as gifts, and I almost kept the last one for myself, even though I have several Omega, Rolex, Victorinox, Luminox, Seiko, and Citizen Diver Watches (and a few micro brands like NTH and Lew & Huey). My previous Invicta compared nicely in appearance with the 2001 Two Tone Blue Rolex Submariner that I sold to help fund the kid's college. I missed the looks and picked up another one for myself (or the next gift), and it arrived today. Unfortunately I immediately requested a refund, due to a few issues that I suspect will be the norm now.

The worst offense was that the luminous markers and hands go dark very soon after exposure to light, and even with an 500 lumen flashlight the dial and hands were totally dark/invisible less than 5 minutes later (in a pitch dark room). This alone was reason enough to return the watch for such terrible lume. I've never seen worse before. In comparison, a $200 Seiko SKX007 or SKX009 has lume that rivals that of a $4k-$10k Omega or Rolex diver (bright and long lasting), with well respected build quality too (although not as dressy as this watch).

However, there are a few other issues that weren't deal breakers like the lume -- This watch has an intrusive appearing "Invicta" engraved on the side of the case, taking away from the beauty of the polished stainless steel case and making it look cheap. And the auto-wind rotor is a bright ugly yellow - the other watches didn't have that color. In fact, some of the photos here still show the stainless rotor from previous iteration.

Lastly, when manually winding the watch with the crown, the Seiko NH35 movement feels more grainy than the same movement in some of my other watches, and the threads in the screw-down crown feel very rough when engaging them. They also didn't send the lid to the white cardboard outer box. On a small budget this watch would be hard to beat on looks alone, and if this watch had the same quality as the ones that I previously bought I'd be happy, but having non-functional lume on this watch was unacceptable.

If you still want a reliable dive watch on a budget, maybe consider a Seiko 5 diver for a little more. Or even better, if you spring for a Seiko SKX007 or SKX009 or Seiko Turtle diver, then you'll get a real ISO 6425 certified dive watch. If you can stretch your budget a little more I'd consider those, unless you specifically need the two tone look and don't need to tell the time in the dark (or on a dive).
on February 15, 2015
I bought this watched based on its appearance and the positive reviews on Amazon. Within a year the wind knob fell off and was lost. I tossed it in a drawer and about a month later I was another promotion for the same watch so I ordered another. This one worked for two months and now you cannot change the time because the wind knob will not pull out and engage the hands. Watch looks good but the weak point seems to be the wind knob. I since returned them both to Invivta so we'll see what happens. Another sore point with Invicta, they want $28 in shipping and handling! That is a third of the initial cost.
'
Update 02/15.I wrote a nice letter to Invicta and shipped them my two defective watches along with a check for $28. I wrote in my letter that I was not sending two checks for $28 because I felt the postal charge was totally unrealistic and the fact that my second watch was only a couple of months old I expected them to repair or replace both watches and a $28 would certainly cover their costs. I also assumed a company of this size would be interested in customer feedback. Within a day I received an email from Invicta advising me that unless I sent them credit card authorization for an additional $28 within 30 days, they would return the watch to me unrepaired. That convinced me never to buy another watch from this brand. The good news is I advised Amazon what happened and immediately they provided an answer along with their Goodwill adjustment. This is why I do so much business with Amazon because they really care about their customer. It's too bad Invicta does not reciprocate.
on May 17, 2017
I know, it's a tribute watch - a visual copy of a version of the Rolex Submariner. But the point is, that makes it a very good looking watch. More to the point, the performance is great for what I want and when I wear it I get plenty compliments, starting with my wife. Functionally, I'll never wear it down to 100 ft. let alone 1000 ft. of water depth, but I don't worry one bit about going into the gulf with it on my wrist. It keeps time just fine, the Seiko self-winding action is great and setting it is easy. Two minor issues: you do have to press relatively hard to make sure the crown seats after setting and the luminous dots and dials glow great when the lights first go out, but they don't keep their glow for very long.
Those are minor and overall, I like the watch enough that I am thinking about getting the model with the plain stainless case and band. If you aren't concerned about keeping up with the rich and famous, it's a great watch for 1/100th the price.
on June 8, 2012
It may look good but the perpetual winding lasts about 8 hours. You have to change the time every morning,since while you are sleeping the watch dies! would not recommend!
55 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2015
I like automatic watches. I like the way the second hand sweeps instead of jumping from second to second. This is the kind of watch I had in my younger days. They are great, but you do need to move your arm. However, this watch movement is great because you can wind it by hand, another memory from my younger days, and it works great. Many automatics do not have this nice feature.

I really like the look of the watch. It is much better than the pictures on the internet. The blue is a deep, dark blue and looks great. I like the diver style, but could not see spending the higher amounts for a Seiko or Orient. Since the Invicta has a Seiko movement that you can wind, which the Seikos that cost twice as much don't, I decided on the Invicta. As long as it has the Seiko movement and looks as good as it does, it is fine with me. I got two Invictas for less than the price of one Seiko. The bracelet band is nice to. It is comfortable, does not pull hair, and is easy to adjust. All around it is a good watch. I have read the reviews by other buyers and they comment on accuracy. That seems a little foolish. When all is said and done, it is a low cost Invicta with a good Japanese movement and not a Rolex. If you want Rolex accuracy, buy a Rolex. If you want a nice watch that keeps good time and looks great and does not cost enough to make you cry if it gets lost or broken, then buy this Invicta and enjoy.
on May 14, 2015
Keeps great time (+1-2 sec a day) and looks great too! Invicta was come a long way since the first pro divers! This one has a hackable movement and very clean ascetics.
review image
on September 19, 2015
I can't think about a single qualm I have for this watch. Okay, maybe one, and that's the giant "Invicta" that's engraved in the side of the casing. But other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about this watch.

First of all, this thing just looks nice. Most people can't tell that it's not a Rolex. It even almost feels like a Rolex, but I can notice the extra wight in my Rolex that this Invicta doesn't have. It's hardly any difference, though.

This watch has a reliable movement with a very good power reserve (almost embarrassingly, I think this watch has a better reserve than my Rolex. Props to the movement in this watch!) I don't worry about scratching up this watch like I do with my Rolex. It's great for people who want a nice alternative to their expensive timepieces that they can wear without constantly worrying about hitting things with their watch.

The cyclops has a good magnification; it serves its purpose well. The gold plating has yet to wear off even after a couple years of wear. I would give the overall quality of this watch a 7/10. And that is really good by my standards!

I recommend this watch if you want something that looks nice for a fair price.
on April 24, 2017
This is an excellent value. I grew up in the watch business (both my father and older brother are certified master watchmakers), and in my opinion these Invicta watches are phenomenal for the money. I purchased this model 2 1/2 years ago and it still looks great. Since it is mechanical and not quartz, the accuracy is not as good as one might want, but it still looks great and I don't mind resetting the time periodically. I have considered ordering a quartz version of this watch, I believe model #8935. It has a Japanese quartz movement and is less money. The look is almost the same with the bezel being the only real difference. There is also a Swiss quartz model, but I don't remember the model #. If you are looking for accuracy, either of the quartz models should do the trick.