Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on July 29, 2012
Bought 1 pair because I thought the price was great. Added another pair a month later to use both as Christmas gifts and didn't take the pads out of the package until this spring. Very disappointing! The nylon material is terrible - the hard plastic ripped out of the material without any use. Seams are also ripping, all before the pads were even used. I like a good deal, but this just wasn't worth it!
review image
on April 6, 2012
After reading a few favorable comments, I decided to purchase this item. Upon inspection, I noticed the Velcro straps were sewn onto a very flimsy nylon fabric. After the first use, one of the straps was torn at the seam. So much for a bargain. Don't get enticed by the cheap price. Buy something of better quality and you won't be wasting your time making a return request. At least Amazon was kind enough in this case to issue my refund without returning the item.
on September 3, 2012
These were too small to fit my 9 year-old son. The youth size range states up to 14 but I can't imagine the youth size fitting a child over 7.
on September 27, 2016
We got these to use for my son's hoverboard, and maybe he should be using them more, but he has gotten really good at it and mostly uses it inside. When he goes out I make him put on a helmet if he leaves the front sidewalk, but otherwise these haven't gotten much use! I like that they're black and small, and he thinks they look cool, but they are just kind of a hassle to use every time.
on March 2, 2016
Items received were exactly described but notice within two uses of my son wearing them, we had tearing on one elbow pad and one knee bad. I could understand kids could be rough with items but that extra protection was already ripping. Started tearing to early to be normal wear and tear. Had to replace already. Maybe someone else may have better luck than we did.
I bought two sets of these pads - for a 8 year old boy and 7 year old girl. My son is very active on his bike, scooter, skate board and pogo stick. I wanted something cool looking that he wouldn't mind wearing and something durable. This set fit both of my requirements. The pads fit great even though he is pretty tall for his age and they really do protect the covered areas. My son has fallen many times, I'm sure he would have been scraped up pretty badly if he didn't have on these pads!! I'm so glad I got these!!
on August 16, 2016
These fit my 8yr old (who is tall for his age) perfectly! Great price, fast shipping, and most importantly provides great protection from bumps and scrapes....not to mention he says he looks "like a total pro...like Tony Hawk" wearing these bad boys. 5 stars for sure!!!
on December 29, 2011
My son received these pads for Christmas, and by Dec. 29th one of the elbow pads is falling apart--he hasn't even used them, just tried them on a couple of times. The fabric has just shredded to pieces.
on August 13, 2014
These are very nice staffs ,they protect knees elbow from being hurt or injured , very useful for young children to keep them safe and un harmed while playing on hard surfaces.
on May 31, 2016
great buy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.