Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 306 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 318 reviews
on April 21, 2017
The fit and materials used for these shirts are wildly inconsistent. I ordered three packs of these shirts (X-Large, black). After just one or two washes, I noticed that some have shrunk drastically (to the point where I can't even wear them anymore) and feel as though they're made of a thinner material, while others have retained their fit and feel thicker. I compared the label and I see that the shrunken, thinner ones are made in Haiti, while the ones that still comfortably fit are made in Honduras. These are good, comfortable shirts if you are lucky and receive the Honduras made shirts. If I ever order these again and the made in Haiti ones arrive, I'll immediately return them.
on July 17, 2017
I have purchased Jockey t-shirts for over 25 years. I don't understand the need to "mess" with a consistently good product by altering the size. I have always purchased size large Jockey t-shirts. These are too small!!!! I routinely purchase other shirts in a medium size and they fit fine (most of the time). I really don't understand why Jockey has messed with the sizing. It may be time for me to look elsewhere for t-shirts. I will say though that the quality (thickness) of the shirts is good.
on April 22, 2017
Purchased the same tees 3 years ago and the quality was much better. XL are about 10% smaller than the old ones. They tend to shrink a bit in the dryer, too. They can be stretched back into shape, so they are wearable, but only just. I wouldn't recommend them and won't purchase them again.
on October 24, 2015
My experience is that the Jockey undershirts hold up better than similar ones I have purchased from Hanes. I like that the Diamond white is a nicer white. They launder well and just keep getting softer and softer.
on September 11, 2015
Poor quality and fit. I get the same thing every year. Surprised, and frustrated, that quality could go down so much in a short period.
on March 28, 2017
These are my husband's favorite undershirts. Seem to be of regular Jockey quality, correct sizing, exactly what you would get from a department store in town.
on June 29, 2017
Great 100% cotton t-shirts room Jockey are my favorites. They feel more comfortable than any other brand of t-shirt I've owned. They retain their shape, allow my skin to breathe, and are durable.
on June 17, 2017
Although the large shirts were initially a perfect fit, they shrunk down to be a small or medium after washing them once (cold water, low tumble dry). There's no way I could fit in to these, much less wear them into work. Don't waste your money; find a shirt that's a cotton/polyester blend instead.
on August 7, 2017
Jockey always produces a good product. I have worn their under ware and T shirts for years and have never been disappointed.
on February 7, 2011
Pros
+ The cotton and fabric is significantly higher quality than competitors.
+ Length of the shirt allows it to remain tucked in.
+ The weight of the shirt is thin, but not flimsy.
+ No shrinkage.

Cons
+ Price.

I have been buying these for 3 years now and Jockey compares very favorably to Hanes(cheap product, cheap price; good if you go through shirts fast), Kirkland (heavy thick cotton, long, well built, some shrinkage), calvin klein (uneven quality e.g. sometimes shrinkage, sometimes not; sometimes thick, sometimes not; sometimes long, sometimes short).

Look no further if you want a quality, thin undershirt.