Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on March 21, 2017
Good
on May 14, 2015
Unfortunately the quality was just not there. I wore this particular model Swatch for 4 days and the underside of the band started turning colors. (no longer gold and the stainless steel started to show through) I ended up returning this watch and will be trying out the Full Blooded in Gold by Swatch instead.
review image review image
on March 23, 2013
Precioso reloj.
Me encanto, lo recomiendo eso si para mujer, buen tamaño y color.
La entrega fue a tiempo y sin problemas
on November 2, 2010
Excellent service..The watch was shipped in the time frame promised. I will do business with this company again.
on May 30, 2013
The watch came with scratches on the back and it never worked. We changed the battery but it did not work. It was for a gift and spent a great shame to give something damaged. I contacted the seller and he said he had to return to have it repaired under warranty but had to pay shipping back and forth. Good luck to the next who wish to buy it, I was so disappointed.
on July 15, 2013
I just got the watch now. NO BATTERY. I paid more than $100, and I m going to Brazil in 9 days, I don't know what to do, bcs I'm not sure if the problem is just the battery or if the watch doesn't work.
on December 23, 2014
I LOVE this watch! I must admit, I didn't know that it was considered a "men's" watch until I went to write this review. As a woman, I love that you can dress it up or keep it casual, since it is a nice mix of plastic and stainless steel. I also love that it has a large face. Overall great product and I have received tons of compliments - I definitely recommend!
on September 11, 2012
Although I like the look of this watch the finish is already coming off and I haven't had it 2 months. It has no weight to it which makes it feel cheap, I would have hoped it had a weighted feel to it. Not very good quality and certainly doesn't wear well.
on October 2, 2010
love the watch, i get sooooo many compliments, but the plastic face scratches easily! it has an extremely large face which is something i was not used to and almost wanted to return it after i opened the package. however, i stepped out of my comfort zone and put it on at the office and walked around for a few hours, and it quickly grew on me. this watch definitely makes a statement. after a few weeks, i came back and ordered the red one too.
on July 20, 2011
Nice looking watch. Classic plastic look I guess since all Swatch watches seem to have some plastic in them. It's kinda big for me. I'm only a 5'7" male. Biggest watch I own. Overall, good watch.