Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2010
love the watch, i get sooooo many compliments, but the plastic face scratches easily! it has an extremely large face which is something i was not used to and almost wanted to return it after i opened the package. however, i stepped out of my comfort zone and put it on at the office and walked around for a few hours, and it quickly grew on me. this watch definitely makes a statement. after a few weeks, i came back and ordered the red one too.
on April 16, 2014
This watch is very beautiful, I would recommend this to everyone who wants to invest in a gold watch, that looks fancy and it's quite big (following the boyfriend watch trend), but still is within reasonable price. The only thing I didn't like much is the feel of the band, it isn't as sturdy as other watches I own (my MK one for instance). It doesn't have that nice weight to it that makes you feel like you're wearing something expensive. Otherwise, the watch is very pretty, all the buttons work properly and looks really nice. Very versatile, great for pairing with fancy or casual outfits.

I would recommend.
on December 23, 2014
I LOVE this watch! I must admit, I didn't know that it was considered a "men's" watch until I went to write this review. As a woman, I love that you can dress it up or keep it casual, since it is a nice mix of plastic and stainless steel. I also love that it has a large face. Overall great product and I have received tons of compliments - I definitely recommend!
on September 6, 2014
This watch is beautiful, so I am happy with this purchase overall. My only complaint is that the "second" hand does not move and simply sits on 12; you can even see it in the picture on line. Otherwise, it is very pretty and trendy, and though it is supposed to be a men's watch; I am a woman and am wearing it and love it. As to whether the gold tone will stay on or wear off time will tell, as I just re'd this watch in the mail a few days ago.
on May 30, 2013
The watch came with scratches on the back and it never worked. We changed the battery but it did not work. It was for a gift and spent a great shame to give something damaged. I contacted the seller and he said he had to return to have it repaired under warranty but had to pay shipping back and forth. Good luck to the next who wish to buy it, I was so disappointed.
on March 12, 2010
This is a beautiful watch. The picture does no justice. I love how it looks on my wrist. It is a little gaudy, but that's how I like it. You can wear it dressed down or up. The color is geared more for women, but I think some men could definitely pull it off. One thing I do have to note is that it does get scratched easily. The marks aren't that noticeable, but still, it sucks to have a new watch have marks on it already. You can probably compare scratches to a silver stainless steel watch. You know they are scratched, but they aren't as noticeable. As for this watch, the marks are slightly darker... Not a big deal though. I am just glad the coating does not come off.
on June 8, 2017
excelente
on September 12, 2016
bueno
on October 30, 2017
very good purchase .. my wife loved it
on August 13, 2016
Purchased this watch a while back.....sorry it took me this long to write a review. This watch is in perfect condition # Swatch