Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, 33.8 Fl Oz
Size: 33.8 fl.oz.|Change

on March 1, 2017
THIS IS FAKE! When you read the label and compare it to the real bottle, the differences are insane!!! BEWARE of sellers!!
41 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2018
Fake !!! Not the real product inside. Fake shampoo is white instead of purple. And package is diff color and ao are tge label. So bummbed. Left hair damaged. I always buy the real one and its amazing. But it sucks that they sell sake product here. Such a shame.

In the picture left bottle are the real ones. And the bottles on the right ( dark ones are the one ones I received).
33 people found this helpful
on November 6, 2017
Fake product. Shampoo not in the correct packaging. Product is fake. Bottle should be the color on the left. Fake product purchased from Amazon is on the right. Attempted to use product assuming that the bottle color may have changed, but product smelled differently and hair was left frizzy and nothing like when I use the real product.
23 people found this helpful
on March 25, 2018
Fake products from this seller! I've used Pureology loyalty for 15+ yrs & purchased from salons, Amazon, eBay, etc. I purchased a set of 33oz hydrate shampoo & conditioner & this hydrate spray in conditioner 'color fanatic', all from this seller despite a few questionable reviews when i ordered in December. HUGE mistake! This seller is selling fake products. Bottles & labels look almost identical except for a slightly different shade on the bottles although not noticeable enough to really throw me off initially. Now that I've opened the bottles, they all have a different texture, consistency, smell & feel than authentic Pureology. I've purchased Pureology products many times for years on Amazon (from other sellers) & this was the first time I've been ripped off with fake Pureology products. Be extra cautious because upon further research & calling Amazon today to file a formal complaint, this seller is selling under multiple accounts & listings. Amazon will be investigating this seller & hopefully protecting buyers from further dishonesty from this seller. I wish i would've taken the advice of the negative reviews in December on this seller.
24 people found this helpful
on January 19, 2018
This is a knock-off, not the real Pureology product. The bottle and lid color were different and the scent of the product was very off. Normally, it smells of essential oils. This scent was perfumey and synthetic smelling. Unless the company has completely changed the product, this is not the real deal. Either way, I am returning it.
13 people found this helpful
on August 22, 2013
I discovered this shampoo 3 years ago. Bought the big bottle and only recently ran out. Unfortunately, they have changed the formula. It is not as good as it was before. I tried comparing the two bottles, old one vs. new one, and saw several changes in the listed ingredients but then ran out of patience. There are a lot of ingredients in very small print, and I saw enough to know it was not the same. Before my scalp felt so clean and wonderful and literally tingled after using. I don't get that feeling now. I supposed they have cheapened the ingredients to make it more profitable. Why do companies do this? When you have a winner, don't change anything! Not sure I would pay this price again now. It doesn't even have the same smell or as much of a fragrance as it used to have.
57 people found this helpful
on February 26, 2017
This is not the real deal. Smell is different. Lesson learned. Hopefully my hair doesn't fall out.
15 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2018
Absolutely do not like the smell. The bottle are very small and due to their small size and the thickness of the bottle it is difficult to get the shampoo out. It does clean your hair but the smell is a put off for me.
8 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 16, 2017
I usually purchase this item through my hairdresser but had to purchase through this dealer. It was awful. Either it was a botched item or different formula all together. It was not the quality that I used before. I will never buy again at this site. Waste of money. Wish I could have returned it and got refund. Threw it out after trying it a few times, shook it up no difference.
15 people found this helpful
on December 6, 2017
I've tried a lot of products to thicken my hair and make it softer. Nixon, viviscal, etc. The price made me cry but I've been using the pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner for about 2 weeks. My hair is noticeably softer. Right after my shower I don't even have to add product. The color fanatic spray from pureology is amazing too. My hair is so freaking soft!
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.