Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on July 13, 2016
ok
on July 19, 2009
If you're like me and couldn't find the accessory pads for your B&D Scumbuster in your store then buy them through Amazon's partner when you order your Scumbuster. Pretty simple--they do the job, last a reasonable time through multiple jobs. I bought both these large ones and smaller ones that can be used on pans and smaller items. I mainly use the large ones for cleaning the shower stall floor, glass doors and a separate tub. Think about whether you really need the smaller ones or not for other jobs.

Also be advised if you have to order the pads through an Amazon partner like I did there are pricey shipping charges. But again, if you can't find the pads in your local store it's worth it.
on November 8, 2009
I recieved the Black & Decker power scrubber last Christmas.
It is light weight, and used alot. When the product was bought,
it came with several different cleaning heads. I used those up
thru a lot of usage.
The pads were difficult to locate in the stores. Online the S&H cost
was more then the pads. These I was able to purchase a fair price
with very fair S&H. These are the only pads that fit the B&D power cleaner.
yourbounty

will not accept tags??
on December 9, 2011
I happen to like my Power Scrubber for cleaning the sinks, stove and counter tops. These pads are pretty durable and help to remove stuck on messes. This item really helps to clean surfaces to my liken and keep my hands out of harsh chemicals. A worthwhile product and the pads are pretty long lasting for the cost.
on July 30, 2016
I wish there was a way to buy a pack of Heavy Duty only. This is great on getting the soap scum and hard water stains off a shower wall
on October 26, 2013
Was so glad to find the replacement pads for my power scrubber. I had worn the old ones out. I love my power scrubber & needed new pads.
on July 29, 2016
Can't find these in stores but have used the scrubber for years on my kitchen sink. Good price and quick delivery.
on December 1, 2016
works great if the wife would bother to use it on her shower
on July 9, 2013
This product has turned cleaning my bathtub into a quick and easy task. It doesn't scratch and easily handles soap scum.
on May 22, 2014
These pads are designed for the smaller B & D scrubbers. Am disappointed since even though the package was not opened, they could not be returned.