Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 14, 2016
This is a very cute ring. I bought it based on the great reviews, and I was not disappointed. I've had it for four years, and have received plenty of compliments on it. It still looks just as sparkly and beautiful. The stones are relatively small, and the heart shape is perfect sized. The ring is well-constructed; it doesn't look cheap. The setting is nice, slightly raised, but still low profile. The ring is comfortable enough to wear every day.
review imagereview image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 15, 2013
This ring was so gorgeous the first week I had it and I was so extremely happy bc I felt i got a great ring for a great price. Idk if it was my particular ring since there are sooooo many 5 star reviews but it sadden me to see my ring every day get more and more dull looking. The stones and band including the silver in between the stones. Basically the entire ring went from super shiny and real looking to super dull and cheap looking. I've used my jewelry polish towel and it helps for a day or two but I cannot by any means get it back to the way it looked the first week I had it. :(
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on September 28, 2012
As everyone says, it is way prettier in person. I am in love with this ring! The 8 is a little big on me but that is better than too tight!
review image
21 helpful votes
22 helpful votes
on February 9, 2013
2-9-2013 A Love Meditation Ring
I received this ring a day before the expected delivery date. When I opened the envelope that it came in, I was astonished to find a beautiful black box containing an elegant black ring box. When I opened the ring box, I was delighted to find this "five star" ring just as beautiful as over a hundred other reviewers had reviewed it.

My ring size is 6 ½; and I ordered this in a 6 because most of my rings are 7 (in the summer, at least with top-heavy stone rings; they are too big for my ring finger). This heart ring fit me just perfect and looks so balanced and feminine on my hand.

I use my rings and other beautiful articles for meditation, to help me overcome paranoid delusions. Here is the meditation I wrote for this ring:

As my heart is filled with love ---
I will sparkle and shine.
It is the purity of my love
That stands the test of time.
Only Our Father in Heaven above
Knows `purity-in-hearts' of others and mine.
The Poet
on December 9, 2012
With Christmas upon us, I thought, why not treat myself
to a small trinket (with an even smaller price tag ...)
I really wasn't expecting too much, just wanted a little
something new, for the Holidays. This Ring is perfect ...
Its not too big, not too small, perfect band width, too.
Its almost as pretty as some of my best White Gold pieces.
Only you (and your Wallet) need to know the difference!

Since its only Sterling Silver, when you're not wearing the
Ring, I'd suggest sealing it tightly in a small plastic bag.
This keeps out the elements, so your Ring will stay perfect!

Ladies, if you're looking for a very dainty slice of bling,
This is a pretty cute Gift ... I highly recommend this Ring!
on September 18, 2012
I am extremely picky about rings and I've returned about ten rings in the last three months, but this one is going to stay on my finger. It is so much nicer than the picture and truly looks like real diamonds. I was surprised how comfortable it is. I never take it off. Love love love it!!! For the price it would make a great gift too!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 2, 2012
I got this ring last night. It is a pretty ring, however, the heart is slightly crooked on the band. It was only $16 so I don't feel like going through the hassle of getting something to ship it back in, or paying to do so. I will keep it and wear it because I do really like it, it is just a little weird looking on my finger. Probably not something most people would notice if not studying it.

Also, I wish there would have been half sizes, it fits on my finger but is loose, and the size down would be too small.

Shipping time was as stated.
on December 19, 2012
When I opened the packaging I immediately fell in love with this ring. I ordered this ring as a pinkie ring and it's just Beautiful!!!! I've received lots of compliments as it looks like the real thing. I don't know about you but I'm not telling where I got it... But that's just like me. LOVE IT,,,,
on April 30, 2015
I've had this ring since November of 2011! She's still gorgeous. I haven't taken her off since I got her. Clients are constantly asking me about it and where I got it.
on December 19, 2012
Got my ring on Monday, 12/17/12. It's simply beautiful. The cz's are the perfect size. The ring fits perfectly on my ring finger. Not too big and definitely not too small. You will love this ring.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question