Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 414 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 433 reviews
on February 17, 2014
This is a nice set of duplo blocks to use by itself or add to other sets. It's a 144 piece set in red, blue, yellow, & green. There are 4 pieces with eyes on them. I don't know what "wings" they were referring to in the description because I don't see any that have wings but still a good set. Wish it came with a wheel base but wasn't expecting one. I've added picks of all the blocks so that you can see what will come in the set. My daughter (3 yrs) was super excited to open these and started bulding right away.
review image review image
44 comments| 288 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2008
I tried the cheap Mega Blocks before these and they were worthless. These showed up pretty quickly and unlike the mega blocks, they actually stick together when my daughter builds something. When you buy them this way, they show up in bland packaging in little bags, but who cares. I bought the lego table too and it was a great move. All the legos go in the middle of the table and our 2.5 year old actually puts the legos away by herself on occasion.
on December 30, 2013
I was very excited to find this on Amazon. All the other Duplo kits seem to be more cute than useful, having too many flowers and windows and stuff, and far too few pieces. This kit is huge and it really sticks to the basics, in a good way. Lots of 2x2 and 4x2 blocks. Also a few small plates, less common things like 6x2, even 2x1 double-tall. This gives us enough structural pieces for my daughter to actually make something other than the house/car/whatever in the picture. Creativity.

The "education" in the name just means that it is bulk packaging. No pretty pictures, no storage box, no instructions. A cardboard box full of plastic bags of pieces. Exactly what I wanted.

My daughter is 19 months and is just starting to be able to get them together by herself. She'll grow into it a little bit more, and I'm sure in another 3 months she'll be an expert. Compared to the Mega Blocks she is graduating from, these are very picky on alignment. The bumps don't guide you towards the proper position, so you have to get it right yourself. But the force required hasn't been a problem and they aren't too small for her hands. Best of all, they stay together, whereas Mega Blocks just fall apart.
on April 28, 2016
Ok, so I couldn't read the pictures people posted, so I just wanted to list what's included here:
16 2x2x1 red, yellow, blue, and green (64 total)
2 2x2x1 yellow with eye ball
1 2x2x1 red and green with eye ball ( 2 total)
1 2x1x2 red, yellow, blue, and green (4 total)
3 2x3x1 curved block red, yellow, blue, and green (12 total)
10 2x4x1 red, yellow, blue, and green (40 total)
3 2x4x0.5 red, yellow, blue, and green (12 total)
1 2x6x1 red, yellow, blue, and green (4 total)
1 2x8x1 red and blue (2 total)
1 4x8x0.5 yellow and green (2 total)

144 blocks total.
review image
on January 25, 2017
Great starter set. A little doesn't, but worth it for the amount of time my son spends with them.
on February 9, 2016
These were regular Legos not Duplos. Plus, I had them sent to my grandchilds address but they came to me. Really the first bad order Ive had but really! ! ! It was a gift so they are staying with them.
on April 29, 2016
I gave these blocks as a gift. The four year old who received them loves them. A child can't have too many LEGO's.
on January 22, 2013
This set is the best deal available for large lego pieces. These are traditional lego pieces and not the highly overpriced kits Lego have developed. You might have to invest a few dollars on a container to hold them.
on April 17, 2017
Good product
on February 21, 2013
They come in a wonderful assortment of sizes and colors. They are the perfect addition to the set you already have instead of buying multiple sets.