Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on February 17, 2014
Being driven to want my cats to not bore of their diet, the Merrick wet food selections have both been met with enthusiasm by both my Abby and his little Domestic Shorthair sister.
Royal Canin's Beauty wet food is a favorite that is healthy and I must keep finding alternatives to their anxious reception to Fancy Feast.
Both Channing and Angel live a very happy life when it comes to their diet and food intake.
No doubt I spoil them. But when I find a healthy selection to spoil them with....everyone wins!
on March 7, 2014
They sniff it and walk away. They won't even lick it. I thought maybe they just weren't hungry so I waited until the next morning and let them wait 8 hours. They were obviously hungry because they went nuts when they heard the can opener. They rushed to their dishes of food, sniffed, and turned away. I've tried several more times to give it to them but they will not touch it. I've tried lots of food, and this is the only one they have ever rejected.
on October 14, 2013
My cat purrs loudly when I feed him this, so I know that he likes it. It is great cat food. But the classic version of Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner cat food has been discontinued and Merrick is not making it anymore. The new version is called Merrick Purrfect Bistro cat food and the ingredients have changed.
on January 25, 2013
It is very good and wholesome, unfortunately , it has flaxseed oil and my cat is highly allergic to it. It makes her very itchy :( therefore I had to take her off of it. Sadly there aren't many choices of wholesome foods that don't have flaxseed or flaxseed oil.
on March 12, 2014
this was always a favorite for our cats, and when we had 3 it made sense to order from Amazon but since we only have one know it just isn't practical to order a case of food. If we every add more mouths then we will probably go back to case sized orders
on May 16, 2014
My mistake in thinking that this was a good price, because I didn't realize that these were the really small cans and thought that they were the larger ones. Therefore, price not so good.
on January 31, 2014
I've been buying this brand of food for my cat for years (as a treat) and she loves it. Her favorite flavors are the grammy's pot pie and thanksgiving day dinner.
on November 13, 2013
My cats love it, it's all natural, and it's fun to serve it to them at Thanksgiving. They tend to bother you less while you eat if you feed them something special too. :)
on April 2, 2014
Well I order what she likes and she like this brand. lots of juices to lick up and plate is always empty next morning.
on July 7, 2013
My older cats love it too. It has good ingredients as most Merrick food have. I recommend this food for all cats.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.