Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 11, 2017
I love this necklace! It's very simple, yet has a unique, ethereal feel to it. The 18" chain hits perfectly midway on my neckline, and the chain, while having a delicate appearance, has held-up to several sessions of my nine-month-old niece's tugs. I actually prefer the dainty necklace chain as a nice contrast to the wishbone charm. This is a quality piece which has quickly become my everyday go-to accessory. While it does have a "Made in China" stamp on the inside of the wishbone, it is nearly impossible to see without a magnifying glass. The quality of this wishbone necklace has encouraged me to purchase other Amazon Collection pieces. I've quickly become a fan!
on December 30, 2013
I had just about given up on the Amazon Curated Collection. I purchased and received at least three poorly designed pieces that were overpriced and had looked like they had been spray painted by a kindergartner and then had glitter or fake stones thrown on for a final touch. Perhaps because this lacks sparkly things, this piece is more passable than others in the Amazon Curated Collection. I ordered this in silver and the color is uniform. The size is not too quaint. It is a piece that is unique and,for the most part, attracts positive attention.

The attention that it draws can lead to the two flaws. The first is that the word "China" is stamped on the inside of the charm. The word is not tiny. It spans nearly one whole side of the charm, so if you are at the right angle and have good eyesight, this stamp is very visible.

The second quibble, and this could be just a personal preference,is the size of the hole through which the chain passes. It is much bigger than it needs to be when compared to the overall size of the charm. From the front, the top of the wish bone seems small, but from the side, the hole extends much farther than it needs do and makes it look a little cheap, especially if it is also the side from which the word China is visible.

The chain is fine; It is light and does not take attention away from the charm.

All in all, I like the necklace. I wish the country of origin stamp had been on a part of the necklace that would be against the chest. The design could have been more attractive with a loop that was smaller and more appropriate for the overall size of the wishbone charm. It is a simple piece that would fit in with many outfits and would work for women of many ages.

I would recommend it.
2 helpful votes
on December 22, 2015
I was really surprised when I received this necklace and it was so well made. It is a bit heavier and bigger than I expected which is a good thing. The Made in China stamp is barely visible as it is written in white on silver. I am very happy with my purchase especially at the price I paid (it was on lightning deal). It's the perfect length and looks great on its own or layered with longer necklaces.
on October 13, 2017
The pendant is bigger than expected, ( I'm a 5,4 thin Asian and its a bit sizable for me) sturdily made. I had to exchange for another one as the original one has a dent/scratch. Replacement came within one day.
on June 29, 2016
I ordered the 18" gold plated necklace and I must say It far exceeded my expectations for the price I was paying. Its perfect for casual wear. The chain is thin and care needs to be taken to ensure it doesn't break. It doesnt look cheap and has a nice finish to it.
review image
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 4, 2016
Very pleased with this necklace! Light enough where I can't tell I have it on and I wear it as a "everyday" necklace. Like most reviewers have mentioned when I received it, the chain was in a huge knot! As soon as I was able to work the knot out I immediately switched to a sturdier 18" box chain. At first I was going to switch to a 16" chain but realized a pendant this size looks best hanging a little lower. Overall, I am so glad I made this purchase. You can't beat such a cute looking necklace for only $19!
review image
on January 30, 2016
I bought this item as a gift for my mother, and have mixed emotions about it. The wishbone pendant itself is very pretty, and she loved it, but a few days after she put it on, the wishbone somehow fell off the chain while she was sleeping. The necklace was not broken, so she put it back on. Two days after that, the chain broke completely and I had to give her one of my own silver chains to replace it. The chain was very cheap, apparently. I know I only paid $20.00 for the chain + pendant, but it's embarrassing when you buy a gift for someone that breaks a week and half after you give it to them.
on September 12, 2017
It's ok, the pendant is a bit bigger than I expected, but pretty and a nice weight. It looks better on a longer chain due to the size of it. Speaking of.... the chain that comes with this is absolutely hideous. It's dull, mat, and it honestly doesn't even look silver.
on April 16, 2016
It is really cute. I already have wishbone earrings so this was a fun add to my jewelry box (though I don't wear them together). It's somewhat small so it is one of those necklaces you can wear all the time without making a big statement.
on February 2, 2015
This necklace is beautiful. I was worried the pendant would be lightweight and could bend easily but that's not the case at all. The weight of it is perfect and it sits just right on the neck. It's so beautiful and simple that it really goes with everything. I'm really glad I took a chance and purchased it.