Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,995 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,329 reviews
I will first mention that I am only giving my thoughts on the 3D aspect of this film as most everyone already knows what this movie is about. If you are only looking for an in depth storyline review please read no further.

Titanic has got to be one of THE BEST movies ever made! And how can it be improved upon? Being able to watch it in 3D!! I have to say If you have a 3D TV and you like this movie and have not watched it in 3D yet, then you have to get it in 3D and experience it again! James Cameron's remake in 3D has gone above my expectations. Some of the scenes have really come to life and have pulled me into the storyline further than it's 2D counterpart. I have alway's loved this movie, but now in 3D I have fallen in love all over again. I have over 30 3D titles and this is by far one of, if not THE BEST I have! A superb job was done on the 2D to 3D remastering of this title. It does not feel cheesy or appear to be a 3D remake at all. Some remakes in 3D are done poorly, this is NOT one of them. Buy it and see for yourself, you won't regret it!
on March 14, 2017
Love this movie must have watched it 12 times when it was in the theatre and now my daughters want to watch it! I couldn't find mine so the only place I go is Amazon as the prices are fantastic! Received in 2 days and my girls have been watching it ever since with their friends and each other! Perfect quality!
on December 20, 2013
I had seen this twice before, once in a theater and once at home, but as it had been many years, the third watching was almost as enjoyable as the first. Leo and Kate were just as much fun to watch and my emotions were just as strong watching the stupid, arrogant, and negligent mistakes that were made that caused such a disaster. Also, the selfishness and lack of compassion on the part of those in the lifeboats was just as disturbing...certainly a testimony to the fallen nature of man except for the few who had mercy and cared about others besides themselves. That much of this lack of compassion was based on the artificial "barometer" of class was appalling and still is. Guess it will always be with us, sad to say.
on September 12, 2016
Shipping: The plastic that the dvd is sealed with has scuff marks, which is disappointing because I'm giving this item/movie as a gift. But at least the movie is sealed at all, so I guess it's okay..

The product itself: The movie is sealed and new like described. And I did get the edition I purchased/the same one in the picture and as described. Thank you. :D.
on June 19, 2016
What can I say folks? We have this movie on DVD... and rent it from time to time because we now have HDMI TV.

Some folks really don't like this movie... what... because it's not faithful to exactly what happened that night?

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FAITHFUL. It's a love story, and one I still enjoy watching multiple years after the first time I've seen it.
on August 9, 2016
Always a 5 star movie. I have seen it more times then I care to acknowledge, but most recently we watched it with our grandchildren. My grandson is very curious about the Titanic.
on April 20, 2017
I recommend it to everyone! Have a package of Kleenex at hand. I watched it 20 years ago and I wanted to do it again with my teenage children (having to fast forwarding a few scenes). We all ended up crying at the end.
on April 14, 2017
I'm a 19 year old dude and this is one of my favorite films of all time, having really affected who I am. Always been a history buff, and since I was a little kid I'd been fascinated by the story of the Titanic. When I first watched this film, I meant to watch it for the historical aspect, and planned to disregard the love story aspect because "that's for girls." Well, I was quite mistaken. the story and characters are excellent, and I sorta looked up to Jack as the kind of guy I wanted to be, just an all around good guy who treats everyone fairly and will do whatever it takes to protect those who need it. Using this excellently constructed character as one of my role models, I've grown from a depressed young boy with a negative outlook on life to a much more positive, happier young man pursuing a military career at a great school. Moral of the story is, "Make each day count" and I thank all who were involved in the making of this film for helping bring that message to me. If you haven't watched this movie yet, you really should. I never would've guessed spending that $19.99 would change me as a person.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 25, 2015
Last week I watched “Titanic” for perhaps the 20th time since its release in 1997. Needless to say, it ranks very high on my “Top 10” list of favorite movies.

There’s not really much I can add to the plethora of reviews written about the quality of “Titanic” itself, so I won’t even try. The ratings at Amazon.com, Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic, and Flixster speak for themselves, as does the number of awards the film has garnered over the years. Professional reviewers like the late, great Roger Ebert gave the film rave reviews. I completely agree with their assessment.

My review concerns the Blu-ray version of “Titanic” that I purchased from Amazon a week ago. Before last week, I had never seen this film in high definition video or surround sound. (I had only previously owned a copy of the movie on an early, bare-bones DVD edition that was of such poor quality it was almost painful to watch.) So, when I sat down last week and fired up my Blu-ray player and HDTV, and settled into my recliner to watch this fantastic film for the first time in HD, I was completely blown away…

It was immediately evident that James Cameron and his production team spared no expense and cut no corners in remastering “Titanic” for Blu-ray. I found the video detail simply astounding from the very first frame! I saw colors that are perfect, images that are sharp and detailed (but with no edge enhancement) and film grain that’s natural but unobtrusive. I didn’t see any banding, crushing, dirt, speckles, or other anomalies anywhere throughout the film’s three hour runtime. This Blu-ray version uses a lossless DTS Master Audio Multi-channel that completely filled my viewing space with 5.1 surround audio that’s completely immersive and life-like. To me, the experience was akin to seeing “Titanic” for the first time!

The Blu-ray version of “Titanic” that I purchased is the four-disc “combo-pack” that includes: two Blu-ray discs, one containing the restored feature film and accompanying audio commentary tracks, and the other containing over four hours of special features. Also included are two DVDs that each contain half of the feature film. It must be noted that the DVD version of “Titanic” contained in this set has been digitally remastered, and of extremely good quality.

If you’ve never seen “Titanic” in high definition/surround sound, or if you’re looking to upgrade the version in your disc collection to one having the best video and audio quality available, this 4-Disc Combo Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy version is the one to get. Highly recommended.
on October 16, 2015
Well done, great concept of seeing it through the eyes of a survivor. I thought some parts were drawn out, could have been shorted and still convey the message. The 3D conversion is less than impressive, save your money and go blue ray. All in all a good movie, defiantly worth watching.