Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2014
I bought this as a gift for myself to commemorate my recent trip to Paris. It's a beautiful ring. Makes a statement but is still very elegant and subtle if that makes sense to anyone but me. It arrived in a stunning gift box..3 layers of box. A square box..open that then a open top box with a front drop down with a beautiful royal blue lining..then you lift out a traditional ring boxwith a blue ribbon tab to open..then voila..your ring. An amazing attention to detail! You could put a Cracker Jack (dating myself) ring in that box and it would make you feel special...which you may want to save it for. Five plus stars!
on October 23, 2011
My husband got me this ring to comfort me when we moved to a new town. The gold looks and feels substantial. The diamonds are brilliant. It looks SO elegant and delicate on my hand without looking cheap. It actually comes up only about a third of the way to my knuckle--it's more compact vertically while extending all the way across the bottom of my finger. As a bonus--my engagement/wedding band is two-tone platinum and yellow gold. With the diamonds on the yellow gold this ring has the same effect for a beautiful balance. I am SO impressed. Thanks honey!.
on June 8, 2012
This shape has a special meaning for me and my previous girlfriend (actual fiancee after this ring went to her hand), the fleur-de-lis is in almost everything that I handcraft for her, but being far from home made me unable to lear how to build an engagement ring. I scanned over a thousand rings searching for something that would match or overcome the impression that this model caused in me and I was not able to find it. My main fear was that perhaps this piece could not be resized from 7 to 5.5. After printing the model and asking 3 jeweler shops about the possibility to do it. After receiving 3 confirmations, I decided to purchase the ring. It now sits perfectly on her finger and we couldn't be more satisfyed by the quality and design. Great product and will have it forever ^^
on May 14, 2017
Get many compliments on this ring!
So pretty
on December 5, 2014
My wife loves this ring, she never takes it off. The fleur-de-lis design is kind of our thing since we were married in New Orleans. I bought it for her a couple of years ago, and it looks as good as the day she got it, even wearing it constantly. I would highly recommend it.
on July 24, 2015
my wife loves it. she is very picky and this ring looks great on her. It is a little small, so if you have big hands you might think twice about it. But on my wife's hand it looks very good.
on April 29, 2014
I had originally ordered a sz 6, however, I needed to exchange for a sz 7. The return went w/out any hassles, and the turn-around for the larger sz was very quick, w/no problems whatsoever! The ring is absolutely lovely!! I couldn't be more pleased! I will definitely shop w/sellers again!!! Thank you so very much!!!
on June 8, 2014
I've been searching for a gold fleur-de-lis ring for quite a while and was thrilled to come across this one. I was looking for a plain gold one, without any ornamentation, but the diamonds on this are delicate and tasteful--not gaudy or too showy.
on February 18, 2014
I love this ring, so does my lady friend in Hungary for whom I bought this ring, I will definitely recommend amazon.com to all my friends and family for a cannon good service and fast processing of my orders.
Sincerely.
Karl Rechnagel
on July 2, 2008
This is pretty in person. Artfully well done. I am pleased with this ring. If you are looking for a heavy piece this is not it though. Still it is a good value for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.