Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on November 6, 2010
Bought this ring for my Fiancee, she loved it, very in keeping with NOLA and the Saints, one slight flaw was one stone coming adrift. But lov ethe ring so much did not send it back.
on October 23, 2011
My husband got me this ring to comfort me when we moved to a new town. The gold looks and feels substantial. The diamonds are brilliant. It looks SO elegant and delicate on my hand without looking cheap. It actually comes up only about a third of the way to my knuckle--it's more compact vertically while extending all the way across the bottom of my finger. As a bonus--my engagement/wedding band is two-tone platinum and yellow gold. With the diamonds on the yellow gold this ring has the same effect for a beautiful balance. I am SO impressed. Thanks honey!.
on December 25, 2013
It looks beautiful in the picture. I bought it for my wife for Christmas. She opened it today and since I had Amazon gift wrap it, I hadn't seen it until this morning.

Wow, what a let down. It really looks like a cheap ring. The diamonds look like metal chips and the gold is very thin and gives it a discount faux jewelry store look.

I hope Amazon will refund us for this ring.
on March 7, 2011
I really wanted this ring for my 25th wedding anniversary last May.
This ring is perfect for my personality and I wear mine everyday!
It looks elegant on my hand.
Family and friends do notice my ring because it's distinctive in design.
on August 5, 2010
The ring is everything it was advertised to be and the prior reviews were very accurate and helpful. It is a beautiful ring and a good value.
on February 6, 2014
I bought this as a gift for myself to commemorate my recent trip to Paris. It's a beautiful ring. Makes a statement but is still very elegant and subtle if that makes sense to anyone but me. It arrived in a stunning gift box..3 layers of box. A square box..open that then a open top box with a front drop down with a beautiful royal blue lining..then you lift out a traditional ring boxwith a blue ribbon tab to open..then voila..your ring. An amazing attention to detail! You could put a Cracker Jack (dating myself) ring in that box and it would make you feel special...which you may want to save it for. Five plus stars!
on December 5, 2014
My wife loves this ring, she never takes it off. The fleur-de-lis design is kind of our thing since we were married in New Orleans. I bought it for her a couple of years ago, and it looks as good as the day she got it, even wearing it constantly. I would highly recommend it.
on April 29, 2014
I had originally ordered a sz 6, however, I needed to exchange for a sz 7. The return went w/out any hassles, and the turn-around for the larger sz was very quick, w/no problems whatsoever! The ring is absolutely lovely!! I couldn't be more pleased! I will definitely shop w/sellers again!!! Thank you so very much!!!
on June 8, 2014
I've been searching for a gold fleur-de-lis ring for quite a while and was thrilled to come across this one. I was looking for a plain gold one, without any ornamentation, but the diamonds on this are delicate and tasteful--not gaudy or too showy.
on February 18, 2014
I love this ring, so does my lady friend in Hungary for whom I bought this ring, I will definitely recommend amazon.com to all my friends and family for a cannon good service and fast processing of my orders.
Sincerely.
Karl Rechnagel

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.