Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Team Name: San Francisco Giants|Change

Showing 1-10 of 416 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 448 reviews
on March 7, 2017
Bought these earrings as a birthday gift for my mother YEARS ago.. not only did they arrive VERY quickly they have held up wonderfully (much better than the dodgers version (i assume) ). Also they look literally BRAND NEW and definitely after some SERIOUS wear!! 5/5 stars
on March 11, 2017
Nice but bigger than I'd imagined.
Beautiful earrings and no work to do. The price is beautiful too.
on July 6, 2015
Love my Giants...
on June 20, 2013
Was a little skeptical to buy a pair because some of the reviews said they were very poorly made and some said they were even bent when they arrived. I think I made a fine decision in purchasing. They were not bent at all. A lot thicker than I had pictured from the reviews. Perfect for the price. Go Giants!!! :)
on September 3, 2013
Well I ordered these earrings b/c I loved the big red P and thought it would stand out very well. Instead, I got completely different earrings that were shaped like a base with phillies written on it. I would NOT recommend ordering from this company b/c they will send you what they want to send you, not what you actually paid for.

I must say, I literally buy everything on amazon and this is the first time I am ever giving a negative review and first time I did not get what I ordered! I guess I should be thankful it's even the phillies they sent me. Don't order from this company unless you want to be surprised on what your opening!!! (Florida Gulf Coast Sports)
on November 13, 2014
Cute and affordable earrings to show team spirit! I got many compliments on these. They were very light weight and comfortable. A little smaller than I usually wear, but I don't know if bigger would have been better. These aren't fine jewelry, but if you aren't expecting them to be you won't be disappointed in the quality.
on October 22, 2011
These could not have been more perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Couldn't beat the price. Got comments every time I wore them. Wore them for the Tigers. Can't wait for next season.
on January 12, 2012
These are a little larger than I expected and they don't come with rubber backs. The STL logo on the pair I received isn't as white as the picture shows. I also ordered the studs and they are a better size and are whiter. I would suggest getting the studs if you are trying to decide between the two. The studs match the necklace well.
on September 17, 2013
I ordered these to wear to a braves game..when they got here they were not the earrings in the picture..the ones in the picture have red in the middle with a blue outline and the ones I got were solid blue..I still like them but its just the point that its not what I ordered! But cant complain to much for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.