Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Team Name: San Francisco Giants|Change

Showing 1-10 of 433 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 466 reviews
on June 9, 2017
My husband bought these for me because we are Mets fans. They are very reasonably priced compared to what you would pay at the stadium or any where else. They look very nice and go with almost any outfit.
on November 13, 2014
Cute and affordable earrings to show team spirit! I got many compliments on these. They were very light weight and comfortable. A little smaller than I usually wear, but I don't know if bigger would have been better. These aren't fine jewelry, but if you aren't expecting them to be you won't be disappointed in the quality.
on September 3, 2013
Well I ordered these earrings b/c I loved the big red P and thought it would stand out very well. Instead, I got completely different earrings that were shaped like a base with phillies written on it. I would NOT recommend ordering from this company b/c they will send you what they want to send you, not what you actually paid for.

I must say, I literally buy everything on amazon and this is the first time I am ever giving a negative review and first time I did not get what I ordered! I guess I should be thankful it's even the phillies they sent me. Don't order from this company unless you want to be surprised on what your opening!!! (Florida Gulf Coast Sports)
on September 15, 2014
I bought the Detroit Tigers Dangle Earrings for my mom for Mother's Day. She's a ridiculous Tigers fan and I thought I might as well make her a little more ridiculous by gifting her these earrings to wear. She is still wearing them not infrequently, I might add.
I love things that show how much you are a fan of of things. Me, I'm not a sports fan. So while I would probably never wear these myself, they are perfect for a cheap something to hook on your lobes and parade about at work or school or whatnot. Their quality is not astounding. It's middling, with a light-weight, plastic-y look and feel. But at the time I purchased, they were six dollars and free shipping, which made them fine enough for a present that said "Thank you for loving me even though I don't have enough money to buy you a proper Mother's Day present." There you go. No regrets. But if you're thinking of giving these to your girlfriend, I'd recommend Tiffany's instead.
on January 2, 2014
I really loved the P's but got the Phillie's plate symbol instead. I really do love the earrings, it's just a bit disappointing when you're expecting one thing and get another and especially since I got these as a gift for my mom as well as a pair for myself. However, again, I really do love the earrings and they came in good time so other than getting something different they were great so in the end I do recommend buying these earrings.

To the seller; you really need to adjust the picture or start sending people the right product. Whether or not the product we received is great and well liked, that doesn't mean we aren't disappointed with your services. Things like this will easily make you lose repeat customers because what if the next time we get something other than the picture but we DON'T like it? Just be honest, because the plate symbol is awesome and the price is unbeatable so people will be highly satisfied with them, as long as they know that's what to expect when they open your package.
on June 13, 2017
I love the way they look and the way they make my wife look! Love em, wish baseball season was year round. One of my all time favorite buys!!!
on April 14, 2015
Fun! Red Sox fans will enjoy though their ear lobes may feel a bit stressed after a full day of wearing - the are just a bit heavy - not terribly, but the curve (or lackthereof) to the wire seems to make them kind of slip forward a bit. But, overall, a fun way to be a fan.
on April 15, 2016
I'm a huge Brewers fan, so naturally, I had to have these. They are of good quality and not too heavy. My ears are pretty sensitive and I don't have a problem wearing these. Love them!
on March 7, 2017
Bought these earrings as a birthday gift for my mother YEARS ago.. not only did they arrive VERY quickly they have held up wonderfully (much better than the dodgers version (i assume) ). Also they look literally BRAND NEW and definitely after some SERIOUS wear!! 5/5 stars
on June 20, 2013
Was a little skeptical to buy a pair because some of the reviews said they were very poorly made and some said they were even bent when they arrived. I think I made a fine decision in purchasing. They were not bent at all. A lot thicker than I had pictured from the reviews. Perfect for the price. Go Giants!!! :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.