Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 680 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 763 reviews
on July 15, 2016
Photos really do not do this ring justice. The story news sparkle like crazy, have many facets, and are very clear...no cloudiness at all. It looks exactly like my real diamond ring; no one can tell the difference between the stones in person. The size of the carats also is very believable. Extremely happy with my purchase!
review image
on April 19, 2012
it doesn't look anything like the picture. it looks cheap! but then again you get what you pay for right? what was i thinking?
review image review image
33 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2014
I bought this ring to ward off the extremely straight-forward advances of Grenadian men during vet school. It has been 5 months and the ring has been put through the ringer! It still looks good as new! No staining, no flaking, it has never turned my finger green, it has been in and our of all kinds of chemicals and the ocean and pool water and still looks the same as the day I bought it. Best purchase ever!
on November 28, 2015
Poor quality! It came with blue spots like rusty! I feel like I lost my money... Don't buy it!
review image
on February 26, 2015
I bought this ring to go with my wedding band. While pregnant with my daughter, my fingers swelled up, and I couldn't wear my original engagement ring, which meant I couldn't wear my wedding band, because it's cut to fit my engagement ring. I ordered a plain white gold wedding band on amazon that I've worn since then, and when my fingers swelled due to medical issues, I couldn't wear my engagement ring anymore.

So I ordered this after spending HOURS reading reviews! It's a beautiful ring! not even my husband noticed it wasn't my real engagement ring (and he knows his diamonds!), he had thought I had just lost some water weight, and now my ring fit again! It's nice to be able to wear my simple, understated ring everywhere. I get compliments on it at work, and even from our family! My sister in law is constantly telling me my ring always looks so great - and asks what kind of cleaner I use at home to keep it so sparkly!

Since I have bought this ring, I've lost weight and it's constantly circling around my fingers so it's too big now. I've just ordered it a size smaller, and will wear that instead.
on September 9, 2014
I bought this ring for my Mom who has had rings similar to this that I have bought her, but they all turn her fingers green, tarnish, turn colors, the stones get dull and cloudy or they don't clean up well and they get caked with dirt that is hard to clean or the stones fall out. I was looking for a true gold ring, but the price was really high, and I received one that had dull stones, so I returned it. This ring is AMAZING. She asked me to get her another one, so she has a back up in case they stop selling it. She does everything wearing it - shower, wash hands/hair, dye hair, garden without gloves, clean houses, clean a mechanic shop that has car grease everywhere, work on a farm, take care of an elderly lady... so much more. She is a super busy and hard working woman, and this ring has held up over months and months of use and still looks brand new. Easy to clean, stones are bright and sparkly, and the metal is holding up great to LOTS of wear and tare. I'm purchasing another one (or two) today, so she always has more. But at the rate this ring is going with holding up, she may not need the extras! VERY HAPPY, ring looks amazing, fits nice, couldn't be happier.
on November 24, 2012
This ring is of a very high quality considering its very low price. The stones are all so very bright & fiery, not just clear like glass, and can hold their own next to my real diamonds. When I wear it, the main compliment I hear is "WOW! That is a gorgeous ring!" (no one knows it's a fake!). I love to wear it, and it's so comfortable when on, that I often forget to take it off at night before bed (my advice: don't sleep with prong-set jewelry of any type).

The silver band is also exceptionally well-made & the stone setting is sturdy, secure & snag-free (important for prong-set stone rings). In all, the piece looks like a very well made, high quality piece (with the look,perhaps, of a palladium or white rhodium coated piece of white gold). It won't pass for platinum, yet could pass for white gold. A good fun ring, and a great economical alternative to a real 3 stone diamond ring. GO FOR IT & GET IT! You won't be sorry. I spent more for it when I bought it for myself, and would buy it again even at the higher price.
on December 31, 2016
First and foremost... those complaining claiming that it's got dings and came with a cloudy gem.... If you wanted a jeweler quality gem, you shoulda went to Jared.

Secondly, I was very pleasantly surprised! I too noticed that there's no stamp that typical sterling silver has, but whatever metal it is, it's not changing my finger a weird color and it's shiny finish is still intact... The gemstones were all clear when I got it, and are still clear, so I'm not sure how some people are claiming they had a gem that was cloudy. Even after all I've done with it, none of the gems are cloudy!

I'm not the type that needs a crazy expensive diamond ring made out of some precious metal. I want it to look pretty and I want it to freakin' last. I don't buy jewelry that requires me to take out an insurance policy out on it so this is perfect. I haven't removed it to shower, wash my hands, cook, clean, etc, and it has yet to tarnish. I would definitely buy this again, and if it stays this price, I will!
on March 24, 2017
The stones are just a bit larger than I would prefer and the band is a bit thinner than I would prefer. Aside from that, everyone is impressed and noone suspects that it isn't a real diamond ring.
on January 5, 2013
I bought this ring for my gf because she likes nice looking jewelry that does not cost a lot (she is afraid she may lose it). I bought it for her as an Xmas gift. She loved the ring; which I bought in combination with a matching necklace and earrings from the same source (Amazon Curated Collection). By January 2, 2013 (barely a week after receiving the ring), my girlfriend informed me that it was already starting to tarnish.

At first I was upset but then I though "hmm, maybe it's pure silver and that's why it is tarnishing." I could not have been more wrong. The ring had begun to get holes and divots in the metal band. Inside and out! It looked more like it was rusting rather than tarnishing! Needless to say, I requested a return immediately.

Additionally, the picture is deceptive of the ring itself. The inside of the band is not smooth metal that is flush with the rest of the ring. In actuality, the ring has a dug-out inside loop (where the palm part of the finger touches) and engraved in the dug-out section is the word "CHINA" in big, nasty letters. Makes the ring seem like I got it for her out of a 25 cent machine outside a grocery store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.