Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2017
Love the ring but after putting it in jewelry cleaner the silver changed to a horrible color, brassy! Can't wear any more. I used a jewelry cleaner cloth and it came out beautiful- just like new!
review image
on April 30, 2017
This three stone cubic zirconia if beautiful, I highly recommend it.
on January 28, 2015
This ring has stones that are realistic in size and sparkle beautifully. For the price it is a great ring and gets a lot of compliments! Apparently some reviewers were concerned because it says that it is made in China. That doesn't bother me a bit. It is what keeps the cost down. When it can be made in America with the same quality and price, that will be nice and I'll buy it. But, so far, I am impressed by the quality of the products coming out of China. I remember when it was Japan that held the market! So the world turns.
on August 30, 2013
To all those who are afraid of " ring comparing " friends, DON'T BE ! ! !
This ring is beautiful and looks and shines in a manner that you would have to be a jeweler to know the difference.
As a skeptical , picky person , I am extremely happy with the size, shine and all around appearance of this ring.
SHE WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ! ! !
on October 1, 2013
Love this ring! Super fast shipping, very sparkly, for the price does not look cheap. I needed a "wedding ring" I could wear as my wedding ring doesnt fit with just having a baby and this one is perfect! I work in a salon, so I get hair/shampoo etc in my ring and this one is easy to clean and doesnt get alot of hair trapped under my finger. I would definitely buy this ring again, and may purchase as a gift for friends in the future. And seriously, the people that complain about it being a cheap ring, it is cheap, its not going to have the PERFECT quality of a $5,000 ring because its not a real diamond and 5,000 quality, with that being said, its unrealistic to expect the quality would be as amazing as an authentic diamond white gold ring :D
on June 26, 2014
It's passable as a real diamond ring only if you quickly glance at it. Or maybe I just don't know enough about how CZ rings are supposed to look, but I could immediately tell the difference between my real diamond 3 stone ring and this one. I bought this ring to wear while traveling to South America, so it's not a big deal that it doesn't look super real BUT the CZ stones "sparkle" in a very light, almost flat kind of way whereas my real diamond is very brilliant and fiery. I would never try to pass this on as a real diamond ring BUT it does work as a cheap stand in for when I can't wear my ring. I tried to take a photo but it didn't show enough detail to highlight what I am talking about...Anyway $20 is cheap enough that I didn't bother returning it.
on July 18, 2013
I got this for my mom for mother's day and she loved it. It looks beautiful and the stones have a very bright sparkle to them. My mom already has much more expensive rings and I kind of figured that she might not wear this one too much, but I still got it because I knew she would appreciate the gesture of her daughter buying her something from her very first earnings. I love it so much I'll be getting one for myself as well! Although, don't try to fool anyone into thinking it is the real deal; it has a big "CHINA" engraved on the inside of the band, so maybe don't take it off if you're trying to show off lol. It also comes with a nice little gift box and a little ring pouch(not the kind shown in the picture, but it works). Delivery was prompt.
on December 24, 2012
I have received numerous compliments on this gorgeous ring. The only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 was because between the stones is a small gap and on one side the gap is slightly bigger. It is probably not noticable to anyone else but due to my OCD tendencies, it does bug me a little. Otherwise, this ring is so nice, the silver is bright and the stones sparkle like real diamonds...very believable and well worth the minimal cost.
on August 8, 2012
LOVE! Lot's of compliments always! It looks beautiful and real. It is not so big that it looks fake, but rather a perfect believable size! I don't like wearing my expensive wedding ring all the time, and this is a perfect trade-off! I did make the mistake of wearing it to a spa facility and now the metal is not very shiny anymore. I like it so much that I may just buy a new one. So, I do recommend being careful with what you allow it to soak in!
on May 16, 2013
I lost the diamond in my wedding ring and couldn't afford to replace it. I wanted a 3-ring anniversary band and saw this one online here. Bought it on a whim after seeing the good reviews. I love it! Constant compliments and looks. Even up close people haven't realized it was something besides diamonds. Like I'm going to tell them :-) Great sparkle in the light, and even after every day wear for more than 6 months there is no dullness or changing of the color on the metal like some cheap rings have. Very comfortable in my opinion. On days when my fingers are on the small side it might slip side to side a bit, but I've had that with every ring I've ever worn(even my wedding ring that was professionally sized). If you're looking for a wedding ring or replacement for such, it's perfect. I just use my t-shirt to shine it up a bit when it's looking on the dull side and it sparkles like new.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.