Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 10, 2016
I use this as a shampoo instead of as a body wash and since then, I haven't had frizzy hair. Plus, less hair falls, the volume is amazing, and my hair feels super soft to the touch! I know there's a ton of people out there who will tell you not to use body wash on your hair but it has significantly less ingredients and yes it cleans my hair and scalp just as well (if not better than) normal shampoo.
11 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 30, 2017
I'm at that place in life where I use a lot more natural products - like really natural. And the Aveeno brand seems to be one step away from all-natural. So I like this product; I especially like it for the price when it's shipped as part of my subscribe and save. However, despite the fact that it leaves my skin feeling nice, there's just the slightest film it seems to leave on my skin. And I'm a total dude so a little film doesn't mean anything other than I'll probably switch to an even more wholistic soap soon. In sum, this is good soap for the price, but for me, it's just not great.
One person found this helpful
on September 2, 2016
I love this soap. It's gentle and soothing to my skin, and leaves my skin soft and supple. I have eczema so have to be careful with the products I use. I'm gifting all of my other soaps because I only want to use this now. The others are good, but this is perfect. And the store brands are a poor substitute, and it's cheaper here anyway in bulk.
4 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2017
Aveeno body wash has been great for my skin. Having sensitive, dry skin, Aveeno bodywash works well for me. It keeps my skin moisturized and there's no overpowering scented perfumes added. It has a great scent and I feel fresh and clean after using.

I recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin, dry skin, or eczema.
3 people found this helpful
on July 29, 2017
Recommended by my dermatologist because of my eczema and very dry skin. I love it! This summer I've been able to use a much lighter lotion after showering because this helps retain a ton of moisture in my skin. It does not have much of an odor and what there is doesn't stick around after drying off. Highly recommend!
2 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2018
I purchased this body wash after trying all the rest Olay, Dove, St. Ives- was just looking around on Amazon one day for deals and saw this. I love it- and my husband, who never really comments about anything, said to me one day, where did you find that body wash- I actually really like it! It has a very light refreshing smell (that oatmeal smell Aveeno is known for- but not a heavy breakfast oatmeal with syrup smell) and it is very moisturizing without clogging pores. I am a fan and will definitely repurchase
on July 10, 2017
This bottle is huge and a little goes a long ways. I love the sent. Its like walking through an enchanted forest by a babbling brook. Seriously though, it really does leave my skin soft and clean feeling. This bottle will probably last me 3 months. I will definitely be buying it again.
2 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2016
I have eczema and Aveeno body wash is very soothing on my skin. I use it in the bath like a bubble bath. Other products contain chemicals that irritate and make my skin itch but Aveeno actually takes the irritation away. My daughter is 9 and she uses it too without rash. This was also a great price.
4 people found this helpful
on May 20, 2018
Oh my God!!! This body wash is incredible!!! It is extremely silky, creates an abundance of lather and smells fantastic!!! And a little goes a long way. It is a good sized bottle for the price...really a deal you can't beat. I've used twice and my skin is already totally silky. CAUTION: watch it in the tub or shower as it is very slick. I couldn't give this product a high enough recommendation. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AND ENJOY!!!
on May 17, 2018
this is quite moisturizing and i don't feel super dry after my shower. it suds up crazy on me poof. a little goes a long way and it is recommended on beautypedia who doesn't recommend too many products as a 5*. the price on this when i bought is was super reasonable. It doesn't have a scent that i can smell which is good as i put on lotion with fragrance after showering so they won't compete.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.