BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 13, 2014
Many years ago I purchased one of the low priced Metro Vacuums and was very disappointed. However, after looking at this unit I decided to give it a try. I am amazed. You wonder if they are from the same company.

A high level of suction (both High and Low) and the unit does a great job. NOTE: This is NOT a quiet unit but that doesn't bother me. IT also has a nice assortment of accessories. The unit is well constructed but a little on the heavy side. There is a nice shoulder strap so lugging it around isn't a problem and you can keep both hands free. I'm tempted to take it down to my car and use it to clean out the cup holders of all the grubby bits that fall to the bottom of those.

I have to say I haven't used it enough to determine of the filters hold up well. I noted someone commented they were not that good. I did receive the unit in a very nice large heavy duty cloth carry bag.

Totally happy.
on August 2, 2013
My husband and I are both avid computer users and gamers, so we spend a lot of time at the computer, and a lot of money in our hardware. For some time now, he's been wanting to purchase a vacuum to clean out our computer cases.

I spent a few months browsing Amazon, looking for a decently priced vacuum that could get into small nooks and crannies and do the job well. Most of the available vacuums worried me because of customer comments that they overheat quickly. Many reviewers for this vacuum were using it for car detailing, and I didn't see many references to extreme overheating. I figured if they were using it for detailing, it had to have some power and not get too hot too quickly.

So we took the plunge and bought it. The sucking/blowing was a great feature, and all the adapters would cover what we needed for our electronic equipment, plus anything else we needed a smaller, mobile vacuum unit for.

To say the least - this little guy packs a punch. Removed years and years worth of dust and debris from our computer cases, and also cleaned up around our work spaces, as well as sucked the dust out of our key boards. The blower works great as well - my husband insisted on pointing it at me and giving me a Pantene hair blow to prove its strength from 5 feet away.

The vac's case is metal; a nice surprise! It's sturdy, not too heavy. I can easily pick it up and move it around without hassle. Great variety of fittings, and comes with two extra filters. The carrying bag is a huge plus - I am impressed! I wasn't expecting anything too spectacular, but it's fairly sturdy, well padded, holds its shape, has wide, comfortable straps and handles with tons of extra space and pockets for extra storage. Would be awesome for a mobile cleaning case for those who need additional supplies on the go. I love the bag!

Few cons - the unit is a cylinder, so when you power it on, it's prone to rolling around a little bit. Not a big deal, but something to watch for. One of my adapter tubes doesn't fit properly; a little unhappy about it, but we won't miss it much as we'll be using the other sizes more often than this one.

Also, it does get warm when using the finer tools, but if you use it in short bursts or with breaks, it won't be a worry. My husband cleaned my Alienware Area 51 tower case completely without taking a break, and it didn't get too hot.

Highly recommend! I love this little guy, and I'll be using him around the house for other things.
on May 30, 2015
I had toner spilled in my laser printer and needed something to clean it out, so I could use it again. This vacuum did the job superbly. I did have to take my printer apart to get to all the spill, but did get it cleaned. In addition, I cleaned my other laser printer, as well as keyboards, and my scanners, I will be able to use it to keep my equipment clean, so the cost is cheaper than sending them out for cleaning. The micro tools do get warm faster than I think they should, but that can be "worked around" with no big problems. This problem is why I only game it 4 stars instead of 5.
on January 19, 2014
We have the smaller version of the DataVac for blowing out PC's and vacuuming them out so we decided to go with the same brand when purchasing the toner vac. The special filter for toner works well, though we still wear masks. It has enough power to really clean out a printer. The first clean out was a large color printer with 4 toner cartridges and 6 years worth of filth. It took two hours to tear the printer apart and clean the entire thing. It made such a difference in the quality of print and the printers not jamming etc. we scheduled to do every 3 months, the second cleaning took thirty minutes. The case is fantastic for taking it to clients sites. I holds everything and is padded and sturdy. I wish we had purchased this years ago. For small IT firms and printer repair companies, this is worth every penny.
on March 7, 2014
This is a great vacuum for IT equipment. It has a high and a low setting. The vacuum is nice and quiet and can be used in an office environment. The suction is powerful. Much more than other units I have used in the past - especially for as quiet as it is. I like that the hose can be moved to suction or it can be moved to the other side to blow. The vacuum comes with a large assortment of attachments that will help you keep your computer or other electronic device clean. It is a solid construction and metal not plastic, yet light enough to carry around the office. The unit comes with a nice bag for carrying and for storage.
on November 21, 2016
Works fantastically. My only issue is that it requires a fair amount of effort to break down and put away in the otherwise generously supplied carrying bag.
on August 26, 2012
A really great little vacuum, I use it mainly to clean up after myself in my woodworking shop (hobby shop stuff) but I find it can be useful as a vacuum in almost any job where you need to get into small spaces (computers, machinery, etc.) I would have given it five stars except for the following: first the power switch is a three position (Hi-Off-Low)toggle type switch that does not provide either a clearly marked or positive swith position control, second if you lay the vacuum down on a flat surface the motor torque tends to roll the vacuum to one side and possibly into or off of something...These may seem trivial but they are annoying oversights of an otherwise thouughtfully designed cleaner.
on September 13, 2014
Missing vacuum attachments, carry case different, had to created handle to transport vacuum... I did not know I was purchasing these honey do list items... Other than those things vacuum is as expected...
on May 18, 2014
Very powerful. Works great as a blower to clean out heatsink add well as vac. Comes with nice carrying bag. Very glad I went with the 3 instead of the 2.
on November 20, 2016
Bought this for work. It's light weight for a vacuum and very powerful. The bag is really nice.