Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 10, 2015
I have been using Armani Code for almost 10yrs and it is one my favorite scents. This is my second time purchasing this perfume from Amazon. First time was authentic. Not the case this time. The wrapping around the box was not secure and upon another look, it was opened at the bottom. The box appeared to have been taken apart and resealed. When I opened the box the perfume bottle was upside down. I was reluctant to spray it on myself, but did. Of course it smelled faintly like the original with a strong smell of alcohol. After a few minutes, the wrist I sprayed it on started to itch and burn. I have no doubt this was counterfeit.
review imagereview image
78 helpful votes
79 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 2, 2017
This is the original fragrance. The bottle with the flowers was a limited edition....If you wear this perfume regularly you would know that but you can look it up if you don't believe me. This is very fragrant and I always get complimented when I wear it...there's no other scent like it. Very sensual, rich, woodsy, and soft at the same time. I love it and you will too! I just ordered another bottle today...I'll let you know if it's not the same as what I purchased previously.
on November 7, 2017
My body grabs scents so most perfumes are too strong on me. This is the only scent that I buy and I always get compliments when I wear it.
on November 13, 2017
Great feminine scent. I really love the subtle, lasting scent. THIS ONE'S A KEEPER!!!
on November 2, 2017
I ordered the one sold buy and shipped from Amazon and it was genuine.
on November 4, 2017
Got this for my GF she said she loves it. It was a Christmas gift
on November 17, 2015
One of my favorites. I've had men ask me what perfume I'm wearing. By far my favorite.
Bought it for my sister last Christmas after she bought a fake at the flea market. This one is real.
on October 23, 2017
Old lady cotton candy idk not a fan but that's me
on August 5, 2017
Got it for my wife on xmas and so far has been her fav perfum
on April 6, 2017
My favorite perfume and this is the best price I've found!