Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on January 23, 2011
BOUGHT RING FOR DAUGHTER FOR XMAS. MISPLACED AND BOUGHT THIS ONE. LIKED IT SO MUCH BETTER!! NICE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE AND VERY ELEGANT LOOKING. NOT TOO GAUDY BUT GOOD FOR EVERYDAY RIGHT HAND ETC.
on June 1, 2012
This is a large ring and will be perfect in the winter months when I often wear browns. The yellow gold and brown tones are so warm and perfectly suited with one another. I would definitely recommend this ring to anyone who dares to wear a bold piece.
on December 23, 2012
"Oooh!" she said, looking at the picture of this 14k Yellow Gold Smoky-Quartz ring, featured in Amazon's curated jewelry collection. Her eyes widened with excitement.

I knew I had just found her birthday present, and the price wasn't bad at all.

A few minutes later, it was ordered and on its way, along with a matching set of 14k Yellow Gold Emerald-Cut Smoky-Quartz Stud Earrings, also from Amazon's Curated Collection.

The jewelry arrived quickly and safely just a few days later. Opening the box, the ring looked perfect - all gold and shiny and quartz-y. It somehow looked smaller than it did in the pictures online, but apparently that was due to having no frame of reference in the photos, since it looks just fine on her finger.

And she agrees.

Well worth the money I paid. Thanks, Amazon!
on March 21, 2013
I had been looking for a ring to wear with my brown outfits. When I saw this ring, I knew it was the one. Also, the other reviews did help. I wore the ring to work a couple of days ago and everyone loved it. Believe me you can't go wrong with this ring!
on December 12, 2012
It is pretty but not for me. It didn't do anything for me when I put it on. I returned it.
on June 29, 2013
I love the size (amazing,since I'm size 6 and the ring is a 5!) It's a perfect fit.The stone is just what I wanted.It's beautiful!!!. I wish you had different colors,like orange or blue, but I'm very happy for now.
on January 9, 2013
I received this ring as an anniversary present and love it. I wear a lot of animal prints and brown and the smoky-quartz looks great. Really love the 3-stone shapes which are different and the cut is beautiful. This ring gets a lot of compliments!
on February 1, 2013
This ring is very pretty and well made. The stone is sizable but since it is brown it isn't too gaudy, and the shape elongates your fingers. It was also a great deal for the price!
on May 24, 2016
This is a really beautiful ring. The color of the quartz is deep and rich, with a good sheen, and . the 14k gold setting sets it off nicely. Great buy....highly recommended.
on February 22, 2013
This ring is absolutely beautiful. The stone is big enough to be noticed yet not so big that it is gaudy. Very classic and elegant. It is just what I have been looking for!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.