Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 23, 2012
"Oooh!" she said, looking at the picture of this 14k Yellow Gold Smoky-Quartz ring, featured in Amazon's curated jewelry collection. Her eyes widened with excitement.

I knew I had just found her birthday present, and the price wasn't bad at all.

A few minutes later, it was ordered and on its way, along with a matching set of 14k Yellow Gold Emerald-Cut Smoky-Quartz Stud Earrings, also from Amazon's Curated Collection.

The jewelry arrived quickly and safely just a few days later. Opening the box, the ring looked perfect - all gold and shiny and quartz-y. It somehow looked smaller than it did in the pictures online, but apparently that was due to having no frame of reference in the photos, since it looks just fine on her finger.

And she agrees.

Well worth the money I paid. Thanks, Amazon!
on June 1, 2012
This is a large ring and will be perfect in the winter months when I often wear browns. The yellow gold and brown tones are so warm and perfectly suited with one another. I would definitely recommend this ring to anyone who dares to wear a bold piece.
on January 23, 2011
BOUGHT RING FOR DAUGHTER FOR XMAS. MISPLACED AND BOUGHT THIS ONE. LIKED IT SO MUCH BETTER!! NICE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE AND VERY ELEGANT LOOKING. NOT TOO GAUDY BUT GOOD FOR EVERYDAY RIGHT HAND ETC.
on May 24, 2016
This is a really beautiful ring. The color of the quartz is deep and rich, with a good sheen, and . the 14k gold setting sets it off nicely. Great buy....highly recommended.
on August 5, 2016
Very pretty design. The stones were just a bit lighter than I would have liked.
on March 21, 2013
I had been looking for a ring to wear with my brown outfits. When I saw this ring, I knew it was the one. Also, the other reviews did help. I wore the ring to work a couple of days ago and everyone loved it. Believe me you can't go wrong with this ring!
on March 16, 2016
beautiful, nice size ring for the price.
on January 31, 2016
Beautiful, dainty and just the look I wanted.
on January 9, 2013
I received this ring as an anniversary present and love it. I wear a lot of animal prints and brown and the smoky-quartz looks great. Really love the 3-stone shapes which are different and the cut is beautiful. This ring gets a lot of compliments!
on June 29, 2013
I love the size (amazing,since I'm size 6 and the ring is a 5!) It's a perfect fit.The stone is just what I wanted.It's beautiful!!!. I wish you had different colors,like orange or blue, but I'm very happy for now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.